1. 1. monster users?

• Yes
    • No
    • Change(post)
    • Cindelika, this is a horrible idea!
    • Cindelika, this is a OK idea
    • Cindelika, this is an iffy idea.

OK. So, idea here.

What if, instead of the players getting points for roleplaying for the monsters, how about we have monster accounts accessible for all players with easy passwords? And they can have a special avatar! And, if someone wanted a new monster submitted, how about they maw one and ask the GM to make the name red!(note: must have the avatar to give to graphics team)

So Like this.

Username:Frenzy Boar

Password:Frenzy

Or.......

Username: Drew Wolf

Password:Dire

Don't know if this is a good idea or not... Just thought I might bring it up.

I don't see how this would really be necessary. When you look at it, only the big monsters (bosses/mini bosses) are really played by monster accounts run by the GM's of this site. And there is a method that most users use... that doesn't require a post action from a foe.

Here is what I mean:

If a player were to roll under a five, they would be hit by the monster, having to describe how the monster reacted to an unsuccessful attempt.

4/3 ON BD- a normal hit done towards the player

2- critical damage to the player

1- Hyper critical damage done towards the player.

So I don't really see why a monster account would be necessary. And it wouldn't hurt to post as a monster anyways. My opinion on this however is iffy. I mean it's a great idea-- but I don't think it would really work/be used by most.

I don't see how this would really be necessary. When you look at it, only the big monsters (bosses/mini bosses) are really played by monster accounts run by the GM's of this site. And there is a method that most users use... that doesn't require a post action from a foe.

Here is what I mean:

If a player were to roll under a five, they would be hit by the monster, having to describe how the monster reacted to an unsuccessful attempt.

4/3 ON BD- a normal hit done towards the player

2- critical damage to the player

1- Hyper critical damage done towards the player.

So I don't really see why a monster account would be necessary. And it wouldn't hurt to post as a monster anyways. My opinion on this however is iffy. I mean it's a great idea-- but I don't think it would really work/be used by most.

Fine, I guess........ But no offense(and we shall Rp sometime!) I would like my idea better than me getting a extra exp point for posting as the enemy.

• 1 month later...

This is a great idea, public accounts are very iffy though due to trolls. Instead how about having a monster creator forum where you can post your monster ideas and in turn a single player can go off the monster sheet for the remainder of the role-play. Monster sheets wont be needed for generic monsters with no abilities but sub-bosses and bosses can be good.