[PP1 FL1 ] We are just human [Freya][Complete]

Rin had sent out a message to any player within the vicinity to join him in an exercise to get stronger. Despite his lean and fit figure, this place had its own rules of engagement. Slender figure leaned against the oak tree right outside the city gates where he had sent the corresponding coordinates to meet. His two handed battle ax stood blade down into the ground. Reddish orange hair blew in the slight breeze as he gazed upon the travelers in hope that one would be his partner.

A slight sigh was heard as he spoke." I really... don't want to fight by myself again.."He said while frowning and remembering the one boar that almost took his life.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya wonders around the beginning town wondering what to do. Freya randomly gets a message. "Who could that be I wonder." Freya looks and find a random message from a new player to the game. "Okay then, I could work with this." Freya said walking out to the fields of floor 1. "Hmm I wonder where..." she starts to say when she spots a player leaning against a tree near the entrance. Freya smiles and walks toward the player. Standing in front of him now Freya says "Hey I'm Freya!!! Got that message you sent out... Umm what exactly did you want to go do, you don't look to strong so I'm guessing your a newbie." Freya pokes him and says "Well I guess we can go kill some boars. Lets go" Freya says skipping off into the field.

Seeing the girl talk to him that way made the young man form a frown. Slender digits wrapped around his newly acquired ax and he shrugged. He heaved the massive ax over one shoulder and headed deeper into the fields with her. " Whatever happened to hey.. how are ya? I get the one that calls me a noob.." He muttered. He would save the introduction for later since she had already managed to skip off without him." Yo..wait up lady." He said with an agitated tone. Crimson orbs scaled the area around them as he spoke." I don't know much about this place.. Mind telling me how strong you are before we go blazing in ?" He tilted his head. He had a firm belief to plan first before going on into battle without dying

Freya stops to look at the man and says with her right index finger on her chin "Well I do 3 damage on a none critical and I'm level 6." Freya puts her hands down to her side. Noticing he was taller than her Freya says "You looked a lot shorter leaning on the tree back there." Freya stood height wise to the mans chin to the top of her head. Oh well she thought. Freya notices the 2 handed ax he had too. "Hey, I'm a 2 handed ax user also" she says taking her ax out with both hands. "Well what you want do...just stand here and chat or you wanna go level? I promise to keep the enemies simple for you" Freya says walking off into the field looking for something to kill.

He twirled his ax and shrugged walking with her." Let's get a stepping then shall we? Names Rin. Level 3. I do 3 damage on a non critical. " He would look at her." Pleased to make your acquaintance." He looked down at the girl whom he just met. She seemed to share an attitude like his. Quite a meet and greet, he thought. Eyes drifted towards the boar area and he spoke." I trust that I can place my life in your hands and the same goes with you. And.. good choice in weapons." Something about a girl holding a large weapon was cool to him. So far, he was impressed with her choices." We can chat too before and during the fights . Sound okay?"

Freya looks back and smiles at Rin and say "Yup sounds great! Well you should do the first engaging fights since well you requested help so... men first!!" she pointed at the boar in the distance. Freya takes 2 large steps backwards leans on her ax that what against the ground now holding Freya up. "Well go on now, I don't need to hold your hand now do I."

This woman.. was driving him up a wall as he looked at her. " Sure. Why not." He smirked running at the boar. Both hands gripped the hilt of the ax raising it to the side. He would show her that he was capable. " I'll show her.." He muttered and twirled his blade at the boar." Come on piggy!"

His blade swung too high from the massive blade that he just acquired. He missed and got his chest popped by the horns of the boar. So much for showing off." Well now.. Your up lady.."

Rin 8/9

Freya 15/15

Boar 8/8

Freya runs at the boar now. To close the distance she jumps into the air and does a flip but drops her weapon while she's up in the air in flipping motion. "Ah crap" Freya says as she tumbles to the ground rolling past the boar.

Freya is now sitting on her but feeling dizzy and the boar runs at Freya and rams her in the back! Freya turns her head at the boar and says "Ouch, that hurt" talking to it like it could understand her. Freya gets up and looks around for her ax. "Where the heck...OH!!" Freya walks to her weapon and picks it up and leans against it again. Freya starts laughing at both our fails and says still laughing "Your go!!"

Rin 8/9

Freya 14/15

Boar 8/8

It looked like the duo were made to meet as they were busy failing. A light smirk formed as he heard her laughing. He took one step and a quick sprint towards the boar once more. He stopped short of the boar allowing a dust cloud to form. Hands tightened around the grip of the double bladed war ax and he swung hard.

He turned and missed allowing the boar to smack him in the arse. He went tumbling forward and landed beside the woman." By all means.." He extended his hand showing her she was up. A grin spread on his face as he waited.

Run 7/ 9

Freya 14/ 15

Boar 8 / 8

Freya runs at the boar with both hand on her ax that was held above her head. "AAAHHHH" she yells while running at the boar. When Freya get close enough in a swift motion she pivots her body to the right as she moves the ax to her right side and swings at the boar like she's playing ball. The boar goes fly back landing on its back. Freya stands up straight and says looking at Rin now "And now if your please step the way..Oh wait your go...!!" "The boar be hit, now you hit it" Freya says in a funny sounding voice.

Rin 7/ 9

Freya 14/ 15

Boar 5 / 8

His eyes narrowed on her and he stood up." Nice hit, Freya." He hefted his ax on one shoulder and couched. He placed all the pressure into his legs and jumped into the air. His long legs allowed him the extra push as he aimed for the boar. Arm moved and now the ax was pointing at the boar.

Even when she stunned it a bit, it still remained calm and smacked Rin away digging it's horns into the young man's chest. He was thrown backwards into the dirt and he laid there. " That's no fun."

Rin 6/9

Freya 14/ 15

Boar 5/ 8

Freya just walks over to Rin and stands over him saying "You will need some work sweet cheeks. You may be tall but I guess that doesn't say much for fighting!!" Freya swiftly turns her head at the boars direct and yells "YOU" and starts charging at the boar with both hands on her ax while to the right side of her. Closing the distance she swings at the boar with an uppercut slicing move, making the boar fly into the air and drop back down really hard. Freya smiles at Rin direction and says "Now hit him this time. Do I have to spell it out??"

Rin 6/9

Freya 14/ 15

Boar 2/ 8

This girl and her mouth was starting to piss him off

He dusted away the dirt and stood up glancing at." Cork it, Freya" He stated to her. His eyes narrowed on the boar and shrugged at it. " Let's try this again deal?" He took his ax and held it down while he was running. The heavy ax dragged on the dirt causing a path cut in the solid ground. When he got close enough he swung the ax upwards. The entire ax end blade caught the boar straight into the face and he lifted the pig into the air throwing it high above. The pig shattered into its crystals and down came a boar tusk for him. He looked over at Freya. " Ya happy now? " He stared at her with a smirk drawn on his face.

Rin 6/9

Freya 14 / 15

Boar dead

Loot: Boar Tusk

"Plenty happy" Freya says a she walks up to him and scruffs his hair up a bit. "Guess I just needed to piss you off to make you hit red head. Good job!" Freya says with a thumbs up. Freya looks around the field and says "Hmm there are usually more boar than this at this time a day" Freya says scratching her head with a finger of her. Freya buckled her ax to her back and said "You see anything up there almighty tall one" she says with a smirk.

His hair being ruffled up and he frowned a bit. Finger tucked his finger and flicked her nose gently. As she spoke he looked around and shook his head." Not really shorty ." He gazed down at her. His elbow propped on her head as he spoke." You see anything short stuff?" He smirked and took a step back from her. With all this banter, it was easy to have fun and pick on this girl and her return the favor.

Freya laughs a bit at how easily she can pick on and he just does it back to her. "You sir are fun to be round. Everyone I've adventured with so far has been annoyed by my perkiness of a mood, but not you! Your something different and I for one like it" Freya says to him with a grin. Freya looks around the field and sees a couple boars spawn in the distance. "Hey over there!!" she says running at the boars. "Well come on slow poke!!"

While Freya continues at the small group of boars she unstraps her ax from her back and when in hand she realized that the ax was glowing blood red. With a large grin on her face she starts to run faster at the boar. Freya rams her body into one of the boar and makes it go flying into the distance a bit and then back flips away from the other boar making a bit of distance and smashes her ax into the boar making it explode instantly. Glow dust fills the sky. "Your turn slow poke" she calls out to Rin still running to catch up.

Rin: 9/9

Freya: 15/15

Boar 1: 0/5 (LD-15)

Boar 2: 5/5

Being complimented by a girl made him blush a slight bit. Only Mitoko offered kind words. Freya was the complete opposite of the shy one he was used to. He followed suit and casually looked at the boar. Ax raised and he darted off at the pig with his ax lowered behind him. When he got close enough he swung once again at it.. A bit agitated by the slow poke remark.

Sharp ax blade cur into the side of the boar and sent the beast flying back into the tall grass." Boom."

+1 Accuracy

Rin 9 / 9

Freya 15 / 15

Boar dead

Boar 2/5

"Nice" Freya says to Rin. Freya attempts to swing at the boar and instead gets her ax stuck in a tree. "Really, what the heck ax" she says trying to pull it out. Freya's ax is not budging from the tree. Freya sighs and puts both hands on the ax then both feet on the tree. "I, will, get, this, out," she says as she goes flying backwards with her ax in her hand. Now on her bottom she raises the ax above her head and says "WOHO!! your turn Rin" she says as the boar gets a quick hit on Freya. "Ouch" Freya says at the boar as it snorts in her face. "Jeeze thank alot boar."

Rin 9 / 9

Freya 14 / 15

Boar dead

Boar 2/5

Watching the way she was moving and the way her ax slammed into the tree caused him to laugh. "Really?" He snickered as he ran to the boar. Ax extended from the left with both hands clutched on the hilt. He was going to try to be left handed for the strike.

Ax connected slicing the boar in half like a piece of bread. The pixels shattered everywhere and he stood there with his ax in the ground. Crimson orbs gazed at her and he spoke." So what's there to do for fun other than watching you hit a tree and killing the boars?" He tilted his head allowing his hair to fall to the side.

boar dead

Boar dead

Freya laughs at the last remark. "Not really sure actually, I haven't really been anywhere fantastic yet." Freya looked around the field as she talked "Um, well I know there's a small forest over here" she said walking toward the forest that she just mentioned. "So tell me a bit about you Rin!!! Like umm what did you do for fun in the real world?" Freya started doing cart wheels toward that forest now hoping Rin could keep up if he was even following.