[PP1 FL1 ] We are just human [Freya][Complete]

A kiss. On the cheek. Yeah it just happened. His face didn't burn as much as he thought it would of as he stared at her back as she was leaving. Idiot, he thought to himself. Why did you have to steal that kiss? Again another thought to himself. His right hand touched his cheek as he looked down a bit shuffling his feet. His voice wanted to shout at her. A smart ass comment or something but he couldn't gather the air to let it out.

She had stolen something from his as he started to walk aimlessly at first. It wasn't long til he found her again and watched as she dozed off. Sleeping under a tree was dangerous. His crimson orbs focused on her then he simply let out a sigh sitting a few feet from her. " I'll take first watch..." He looked away realizing a blush was creeping up on his face. It was the only thing he could say to her.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya glanced at Rin as he talked. "Okay if you insist" she says trying to joke around not saying much from tiredness. Dozing of she finaly gives up and curls herself in a ball on the ground and says with her eyes closed "We should really go out sometime as friends" Freya takes a deep breath with her eyes closed still "I don't know if I want boyfriend but I know that I don't want to lose you and whatever we have." Freya finally falls asleep with a smile on her face.

His eyes glanced over at Freya and he placed his chin kn his arms after drawing his knees up. Her words of friendship or whatever she was feeling meant she seemed to be confused. The word boyfriend popped up and he didn't seem to mind the term. He sighed a bit as he watched her sleep there in the quiet air. She was the only other person he had met other than Mitoko who had a strange yet kind heart. He looked up at the stars gazing at them and wondered as well what Mitoko was doing and if she was all right. Strange world with complete strangers yet all have a common goal. Rin was starting to like it here. It seemed that the game, even though a death game, was bringing the best in people.. well most people anyway.

A gentle hum was heard as he remembered a song first hummed by his first set of foster parents. They were desperate to keep him yet failed due to financial back up. But that song lulled him to sleep so many times he had lost count. He used this to calm his mind and soul when turmoil struck.

Freya wakes up a couple hours later and sees Rin still sitting there. "I was half expecting you gone or something" she says as she yawn and stretched. I was still night fall and srill pretty dark out. Freya stands up and says "It's your turn to sleep, thanks for watching my back" she said with a smile. "Hmmm..." Freya says looking around the forest. "I'll be back in one moment" she says wondering into the forest. Looking around making sure Rin can't see her she uses the bathroom. Freya walks back to to Rin and says "Now you can sleep!! I'll wake you when it's morning." Freya climbs to a high branch in a tree and sits on that branch. Looking around making sure nothing is around.

He still sat there with his crimson eyes staring at the pale moon. He didn't mind not sleeping at all. There were times he didn't sleep for days when he was younger. Fear of abandonment but those days were long over. He cast his eyes on her as she walked away and then back as she hopped up a tree." I'm not tired."He initially stated." I stayed because you mentioned friends.." He shrugged a bit as he stared at her." And if that's what we are then I don't mind staying awake or being in your company. Plus.. you said you had a strange feeling about me so I'm curious as to what that feeling may be. Guess I'm sticking around with you for awhile no?" He smiled a slight bit..a genuine smile.

This girl.. confused him. Not many could do that with him so it perked his interest in Freya. His eyes settled back on the moon as he spoke listening to the wilderness. "Do you sleep out here often ?" He tilted his head on his arms and gave a blink in her direction.

Freya giggles a bit at what he said. "Umm yea I guess I do sleep out her often. It's nice feeling the breeze in my face and the environment itself, it's just so beautiful. It's almost unreal to see such beauty." Freya is gazing up into the stars still in the tree. "I never knew that something like this world could even exist. It's just something you would have to see to believe ya know!!." Freya looks down at Rin and smiles as she says in a obnoxious way "Honestly, when I first saw you I really thought you were going to be one of those guys with no heart or soul" she giggles a bit then says "But when I actually got to know you a bit, I realized that your sorta like me. I mean I've never really had feelings about anyone before and honestly I have no idea what this feeling I have mean but I do know that your a really go friend Rin. I am not just saying that to friend zone you either I'm just confused at what I'm feeling right now" she says gazing at the stars again. Freya readjusts herself to where she is laying across the tree branch with her back against the trunk of the tree.

He laughed slightly about her statement." People think I don't have much to give. It's been like that almost all my life." It sounded more pessimistic than he had anticipated but regardless it was true. Her words of feelings were a bit perplexing as he stood up. He slowly climbed up the tree and met her face to face. " If there's one thing I learned in life.. is you talk it out.." He was a mere few inches from her face and pecked her cheek. Just because she stole his and he would steal hers.

He let go of the tree and landed on his feet." Shall we talk ?" He grinned a bit and placed both hands on his hips.

When Rin kissed Freya cheek her eyes went wide. She touched her cheek and started blushing. She looked down at Rin and jumps down from the tree. Freya shakes her head a bit in confusion and walks to Rin now face to face. "You wanna talk lets talk. I don't know what I feel for you but I know that it is different. The way you act with me and the way I act with you makes it seem like there is something more than what I'm seeing but I can't wrap my head around it. This kid Zelrius is showing me he cares for me but I'm not sure because I don't know what love even is." Freya takes a deep breath and sits on the ground now. "So if you know something then I'm all eyes buddy boy" she says as she stares at the ground now confused out of her mind.

She was actually serious about the whole not knowing love. He blinked a few times before trying to gather his thought process. "Well...." He tried to speak to her. They only knew certain things about each other but nonetheless there was a connection. This made him nervous a bit." Love is different for everyone. It's too complex to explain fully but... it's the way a person makes their heart skip a beat. The thought of someone leaving your side and you simply what to be with that person more." He sighed a bit and leaned against the tree they were at." No one knows that feeling til it actually happens. I, for one, don't know it at all. But I think it could happen here. " He blushed while scratching his cheek." Could you see yourself like that with me?" He asked her with little hesitation.

Freya looks at Rin with soft eyes. Freya doesn't know what she is feeling but she knows it is something. Freya stands up and looks into Rin's eye just gazing into them and her heart felt like it was pounding a million times a second. "There's only one way to find out" she says in a soft voice still gazing into his eyes. Freya puts her hands gently on his face and closed her eyes as she gently kissed Rin's lips. After a couple seconds she backs away with her hands still on his face to see how he would react to the kiss. She thought that this would decide it all if, she truly had feeling for Rin and if he felt the same way back.

He wasn't prepared for this gentle feeling and pressure on his lips and her actions. When she kissed him on the lips, his features reddened at the thought of his first kiss in all 18 years of life. The piss poor attitude he had in his life before had given him a rough look. But this was shattering. He touched his lips slightly and gazed at her." That's twice now...you've robbed me of two things. First the kiss to the cheek.. and one to the lips.." He spoke in a whisper.

He slowly approached her and looked down at her a bit. It was a familiar feeling. A feeling of his heart pounding a million miles a minute just like she had felt. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers and his one hand slowly cupped her cheek. He wanted his first kiss to last longer so he held it a bit longer than she did the first time. After a few minutes, he pulled away but still kept the close distance." Mind if we keep robbing each other..?" His way of asking her out.

Freya giggles at bit at what he just said and says "When and where and I'm there Rin" she says with a smile. She takes a deep breath and wraps her arms around his waist getting closer to him. Freya lays her head on Rins shoulder now with her body pressed against his. "I'm sorry if I seem to get needy. I've never done this before so I'm not sure how it works or even what to do." Freya lifts her head to look into Rin's eyes and says "I don't want to have secrets either. If we are to make this work we need to be completely honest with each other." Freya sets her head back on Rin's shoulder waiting for him to speak.

He looked at her and felt the warmth of her body engulf his. A little more laid back than usual, he started spouting off what was about him. " I... was a bully... " He admitted. " I had a problem with the world and I learned when I was younger to take it or let it be taken from me. Survival of the fittest, I suppose. I didn't learn much about family or life since I was taken away to foster care. " He gave a light shrug as he held her waist staring at the sky. " Since you asked me this.. this is my darkest secret. "He looked down at her." 2 years ago.. I was mistaken for a burglar that robbed a nearby store... When we hit, he knocked me clear off my feet and I fell unconscious. When I woke up... I was in cuffs being hauled off for jail. I got a pretty crappy deal but I guess being released isn't too bad.. I sat and learned my hard lessons. " He finally stopped talking. His hands loosened a bit. No one usually wanted to be around an ex convict. He definitely presented himself a bit different than most.

He looked away from her a bit ashamed for his past. He knew it was the truth but the papers didn't. His name was smeared as an armed robber. Even the video footage cleared his name but the public wanted a martyr and what better one than a juvenile that had a history to prosecute. " You asked.. and I gave.. " He looked at her again. " I hope you don't think ill of me. "

Freya listened to what he said and began to loosen her arms a bit. Freya looks up at Rin and says softly "I believe you Rin! I may have not known you when you had problems in your life" Freya puts her right hand on Rin's face and says "But I wish I did so you didn't have to suffer like you did." Freya softly kisses Rin again and pushes her body closer to him. Freya moves her face away and gazes into his eyes now and says "I'm not sure what this is but I would never think badly about you Rin. I am sorry about what happened to you though and I'm not saying that for pity reasons either" she says as she smiles a bit. Freya kissed Rin again and then leans against his shoulder again with her arms wrapped tighter around him then before. Freya starts tearing up as she was thinking about what was going on here.

Feeling the sensation of her lips touching his and processing the fact that she believed him, allowed a stress relief that he could of not found anywhere else but in her at the moment. He held her close and kissed her while a smile formed on his lips. When they broke apart from their kiss, he sighed contently and closed his eyes. " Its nice to know that someone out there believes me. " He chuckled a bit before getting another quick kiss. Soon he noticed that tears had formed in her eyes and he gently spoke in a soft whisper." What's going on in that head of yours? "He was curious as to why she was tearing up. " You can tell me.. "

Freya wipes her eye and holds Rin tighter and says "This right here doesn't me you can treat me like a weakling..." She looks up at Rin still in his arms and says "I can take care of myself and...I don't want any special treatment!! I mean I am still stronger than you which means I can kick your butt if I have to" she says with a giggle. Completely serious now she says "I really want us to still be friends too. I'm not sure if I want this lovey dovey stuff all the time. Don't get me wrong it's really nice I just am a very active person and I know you have your moments too. So lets just go and do something like climb a mountain or something." She says with a grin! "I know you can be fun so lets go be fun Rin!! What do you say?" Freya wrapped her arms around Rin a bit tighter and put her head back on his shoulder. "We should find somewhere safe to sleep Rin, Like a cabin or something" she says as she yawns.

He simply let out a laugh for her. She was beyond his expectations and her attitude still much desirable. He gave a firm nod and kissed the top of her head. After she let go of his waist, he took her hand and started walking back." Come on. Lets go back and we'll find a place to sleep." He chuckled as he took her hand and kissed it." And save the lovey dovey talk for when we have time right? "He tried to grasp the understanding of it but that was fine with Rin. He didn't mind a single bit as he kept walking with her. " You are too active for your own good little lady.." He shook his head as the city came into view. It wouldn't be long til they would be back in the city safe haven looking for a place to stay together.

Complete

400 col to each player