[PP1 FL1 ] We are just human [Freya][Complete]

Hearing her words echo about his real life brought back terrible memories for the young man. It wasn't that he didn't want to answer, it was the fact he couldn't . But lying would be bad as he spoke about the recreations they had to do in the facility. " Basketball. Creative writing. Group sessions.. you know.. basic stuff. I was rehabilitation for two years..that's the stuff they made us do." His face was stone cold as he walked on to catch up to her." Before I used to just go to arcades and watch the birds." He admitted. So the ass had a personal quality. It wasn't like he cared if anyone knew of him really."What about you ?"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Um nothing really amazing. I was the head cheerleader for my high school and I was in basketball too. Umm I liked playing all sorts of video games and I was actually good." She giggled a bit. "Oh so I found out a little bit ago that I had a sister too!!" Not really much more to say Freya smiles and continues to walk.

"Congratulations. Sounds great." He continued to traverse the terrain. His crimson orbs scaled the surroundings and he spoke to her." Can we like go eat... or a place to explore or something ? I mean I like talking but.. there's gotta be some sort of fair or like a bazaar of sorts. " He spoke in a flat tone. His boredom was overcoming his patience." I don't care what the two of us do.. " He gazed at her and smirked." So long as you don't care. Sound good ?"

Freya walks up to Rin and continuesly pokes Rin in the head saying "Remember we were going to the jungle you doof. It's been like 5 minutes and you already forgot!! Geeze. Its right over here," Freya says as she runs into the forest ahead. Freya runs at a pack of boar she sees in the distance. While running she takes her ax out and rams her body into the big group of boars making them roll around in all different directions and realized her ax was glowing blood red so she quickly thrashes at one of the boars killing it. Freya smiles and calls out to Rin "Come on slow poke, your missing all the fun." Freya back flips backwards and prepares herself for another attack.

Freya:15/15

Rin: 9/9

Boar: 0/5 DEAD

Boar: 7/7

Boar: 8/8

Boar: 8/8

So he had the attention span of a gnat, sue him. When he saw her run and strike with grace, he smiled a slight bit and took off after the beast. "Fine fine." He raised his ax in the air. He grinned and swung his blade across the second bore now. Ax swung hard on the second one and he sent it flying. A tilt of his head was given as he spoke." Well come on now." He grinned at the girl." Let's do this okay?" When this was over he'd ask her to be his partner for hunting.

Boar dead

Boar 3/7

Boar 8/8

Boar 8/8

Leaving the boar Rin was attacking Freya charges for another boar. When close enough Freya flips over the boar she was charging which places her in back of the boar. Freya noticed at that point her ax was glowing blood red again. She grins as she uppercuts the boar into the air. Freya jumps making her the same height as the boar in the air and smashes her ax to the boar making it swiftly crash land to the ground. Freya lands gracefully on her feet and looks at the boar struggling to get up. She also sees she made to ground indent underneath the boar. She smiles at Rin and says "Your go big foot" in a smart ass tone.

Boar dead

Boar 3/7

Boar 3/8

Boar 8/8

This girl was a challenge as he darted off towards the one he had injured. A slight grin was on his face as he took his ax and held it high. He swung at the boar as soon as he was in range." I'm going I'm goin!" He swung too late as the boar he had struck planted two hoofs into his side. He went tumbling away into the dirt. He landed beside her staring at the sky.

"Nice view." He snickered sitting up." Get going Freya " He titled his head and still sat on the ground.

Rin 8/9

Freya 15 / 15

Boar 3/7

Boar 3/ 8

Boar 8 / 8

Freya turns her head at Rin and finds it funny that he was looking at her. She grins and says "Hey Rin you should take a picture, It might last longer!!" With a smirk on her face she thrashes at the boar she indented the ground with. The boar explodes sand she chuckles a bit. "Are you done drooling cause well you got a boar to kill sweet cheeks" Freya says with a grin pointing at the boar that hit him.

Rin 8/9

Freya 15 / 15

Boar 0/7 DEAD

Boar 3/ 8

Boar 8 / 8

He stood up and dusted his clothing off." Sweet cheeks huh? Aren't pet names usually given after like the third date ?" He said running with his blade risen above his body. Ax swung wildly at the boar and he shouted." Unless this is a date! " The boar was sliced down the head and it shattered into pieces. A piece of tusk was given and he looked at her. "In which , I accept the name sweet cheeks.. honey buns." He said walking up to her. He got to her level and looked at her in the face. Finger pulled down his eye lid and he stuck out his tongue.

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 8/ 8

Mat acquired

"Don't flatter yourself buddy," she says putting her hand on his just and pushing him away. "Remember I'm the one help you" she giggles a bit and next thing she knows the last boar was running at her. The boar rams her in the stomach knocking her to the ground. Freya now on the ground stares at the boar and says "Well that wasn't very nice, you should really wait your turn you impassioned little bastard." Freya gets up and dusts herself off and says to Rin "Well what you waiting for, hit it!! And not for me, just because it's well your turn!!" Freya says with a grin on her face.

Freya: 14/15

Rin: 8/9

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 8/ 8

May acquired

"Aww that's too bad." He grinned as he took off with his ax in tow. The huge ax rested on his shoulder and he dashed. " I didn't say you weren't a help! I don't mind pet names !" He shouted as he swung hard right at the boar. He was used to being called less than savory things so nothing bothered him really.

This boar was stubborn as he got hit in the jaw with its tusks. His head snapped back and he landed on his butt near her." If this was a date , boar hunting wouldn't be my first choice...maybe a cafe.. or a picnic with some rose petals.." He snickered and laughed before looking at her." Though this is fun." He admitted picking on her.

Rin 7/9

Freya 14 / 15

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 8 / 8

Freya walks to Rin and puts her right index finger on his nose "Well if you insist" she says as the boar rams into her backside and knocks Freya and Rin down to the ground with Freya on top of Rin. Surprised at what just happened still on top of Rin, Freya rolls off Rin now sitting on the ground with her hands in her lap and her face is bright red looking down to the ground. Freya just sits there embarrassed waiting for Rin to hit the boar.

Rin 7/9

Freya 13 / 15

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 8 / 8

With Rin and his cool exterior, he had never, ever...had a woman up and thar close to him. His face turned fifty shades of red in an instant. Seeing her blush as well made him feel a bit better. He stood up and swung his ax at the Boar." It's not NICE to interrupt a lady!" Although he would personally thank the boar for the experience it robbed the two of them.

The boar was not going to have any of that as it oinked loudly and pushed him back. He stumbled and fell right in between Freya legs and his head smacked rather harshly off the ground. Eyes stared up at her and he blushed once more. Body reacted and scrambled away from her. " Sorry.."

Rin 6/9

Freya 13/15

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 8 / 8

Freya gets up slowly confused at everything that just happened. She decides to forget about it for the moment and attempts to attack the perverted boar that she thought was the cause of all of these awkward events. Before Freya could attempt to even hit the boar the boar rams her int the stomach again and lands on her but next to Rin. Freya looks at Rin and says "This boar is really getting on my last nerves. We really need to stop missing the dam thing." Freya looks at Rins health and says "Rin if you get to low I really do want you to run. I would had for someone to die on my account" Freya now has a slight frown on her face. "I really can't be believe I'm missing this much, I'm sorry Rin!!"

Rin 6/9

Freya 12/15

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 8 / 8

Hearing her talk and apologize and then tell him to leave if it got too rough kinda insulted him." You are fine!" He said running to the boar. Ax raised high and he went swinging wildly out of frustration. Blade missed on several occasions and the boar struck him harshly sending him into Freya. Bodies collided and he grunted at the impact.

This time he was on top of Freya and the blood almost rusher out of his nose this time. The damn pig was gonna die if could help it. He rolled off the girl and shook his head." Sorry.."

Rin 5/ 9

Freya 12/ 15

Boar 8 / 8

Face to face with Rin on top of Freya made her feel weird. Not knowing what that feeling was cause she has never loved anyone before. She didn't know what else to do besides sit up and stare at the ground. Freya gets up and dusted herself of and her face was bright red again. Freya thought to herself. Freya looks at Rin on the ground still with a rosy red checks and says in a joking matter trying to make things a little lest awkward feeling "If you wanted me all you had to do was ask, Jeeze" she says with a smile. Freya turns at the boar and glares at it for a moment then grips her ax in both hands. Freya sees her ax glow blood red and she knew it was time to really fight. Freya sets forward a couple steps then pounds the boar into the ground. Freya sees a limb of the boar fly off and smiles. "Take that!!" Freya says with the ax flung over her right shoulder now as she holds it with both hands walking away.

Rin 5/ 9

Freya 12/ 15

Boar 3 / 8

The mood had changed from a rude stand point to a flirtatious outcome. He had no idea how to handle this action as he was silenced by her statement. He eventually got up and stared her down. There was no way that they could of been more. He shook the thought from his head or at least tried to as he ran to the pig." Asking is too simple! I'd rather prove myself!" He swung his heavy ax at the pig.

Finally, the ax collided with the boar shattering it to pieces. A loud huff was heard as he sat down in the grass. Seemed like they gained a few items during the skirmish." Perverted pig.." His face flushed red as he thought of the things that happened.

Rin 5/9

Freya 12/ 15

Boar dead mat acquired

Freya sat in the grass next to Rin not saying anything at first. Freya noticed it was almost dark outside. Freya 'sighs' as she falls back onto her back. "Rin I know what happened was weird and I really don't know what to thinks about it," Freya turned on her side now holding her head up with her hand/arm "You made me realize something. Before this, even in really life I never had a single feeling for a man. I'm not say really that I like you like that but really everything that just happened made me know that I could have that feeling for someone." Freya lays back onto her back looking at the stars with her hand behind her head. "Thank you Rin, and I know that it never happened on purpose and that it happened that way but I am glad it happened for many reasons. Maybe someday I will find the right one for me" for some reason her talking about this made her sorta sad. Freya started to tear up but said nothing else just staring up at the stars.

Looking up at the night skies was something he did at home. Tonight, was no different. Her words seemed rather effective to the man's pride at least. He looked over to her as she laid there and spoke." I had that feeling once. I didn't know what I wanted out of it except to see her. " He gave a light shrug." Make sure he's willing to die for you. That's what I would do for ya if it was like that. And respectful. I learned that later in life.. A bit too late but better late than never I suppose." Crimson orbs seemed to vanish behind his hair as he stared at her." Don't let him get away from you. You never know when it'll be over and regrets start to form."

He felt the frustration of this feeling before. The feeling of lost hope and dreams." Whoever you choose will be lucky. And I hope he does you right." He chuckled standing up. His eyes seemed to reappear and it was a different look. A gentle yet sad glimmer that replaced a serious and brooding young man.

Freya sits up and looks at Rin for a moment then kisses him on the cheek "Thank you Rin!" Blushing a bit from what she had done she got to her feet and just started walking. She didn't know where she was going just walking around. she was thinking as she walk in the moon light. "Can't it just be day already." Freya yawns loudly and sits against a tree in the forest they never left. Freya gazes at the stars through the trees and starts to fall asleep since it was so quite.