[PP FL 4] Time waits for no one [Katerina]

A day had gone by before he had made the decision to die. Those thoughts were still festering inside of him as he walked casually along the cobble stone bridge except he was on the wall rail walking in a straight line. It was more of a balancing act rather than an actual walk. But he had been doing this for a good bit and it felt no different than tight rope walking. He focused on the events ahead clearing his mind and hoping nothing would cloud his thoughts.

Today he dressed warm as the blustery winds weren't too bad. He was in better spirits after visiting his favorite floor. But he also was fighting the dark side of his soul hoping that a certain memory would stay sealed inside the chambers of his heart.

After Katerina opens the SAO game with her one hand she hooks the game up and starts the game. She begins to think what it would be like and how this game would play out as she has heard nothing about the game. "Link Start" Katerina says as she spins into the game world. She puts all the info the game asks for and then after a minutes or 2 she spins into the reality Online game.

Katerina regains her vision and finds herself in a large town that she assumes is the beginning town. Reading the back of the cover of the SAO game before coming into the game it said there are many floors to explore. Katerina walks around the beginning town. Katerina feels weird for some reason and looks down at her left arm that she had lost in the car accident a couple years ago. Her eyes widened as she saw an arm in the place of her stub that was there. "Well I'm gonna have to get use to using this again," she says this confused voice as she had just gotten use to using 1 hand/ arm for everything she did. She take a deep breath and decides to explore every floor available at the moment so she can know her surrounding. After getting done looking around the 3rd floor she says "Floor 4!" Katerina beams up and looks around the town. Realizing it was sorta cold from it being winter and all that on this floor she shivers a bit and then decides to walk around in the field on this floor. After a while walking around she sees a large bridge in the distance. "Wow" she says running to the bridge and then she sees something on the walls on the bridge. Confused at what it was she walks toward this thing. Getting closer to the object she realizes its a person. Katerina's eyes went wide and she ran to where the man was walking on the walls of the large bridge.

Getting there she yells out "What are you doing up there you could slip and fall or something. I don't know whats going on but please just get down!"

The shouting of the girl suddenly almost made him slip as he caught himself. He perked a brow and shook his head looking at her. A mere moment later, he crouched down and jumped off of the bridge and landed next to her. It was quite a distance from between the two. He landed gracefully with one foot after the other. He spoke in a soft tone." I'm fine. I wasn't going to slip or jump. "He pressed his glasses up on his nose and stared at her with his intense azure eyes. She seemed new. In fact, so new that she either was hiding under a building in a basement or finally logged into the game. Either way, he simply looked at her and spoke." Shouldn't you be on Floor 1? Its a little tougher up here on Floor 4.." He mentioned as he started walking away from her. " Follow me.. at least to a safe zone where you can teleport outta here." He was friendly but not friendly at the same time. He placed both hands into his pockets as he trudged through the snow.

"You can't expect me to believe that!! I am not dumb. No one I know would randomly be walking on a slippery rail of a bridge unless A they were going to jump or B they are just plain stupid," Katerina says with a pissed of face and she feels like she had just been insult. "Oh and for your information buddy boy," she said as she walked in front of him now facing him and poked him in the chest like she was mad "I like to know my surroundings before playing a game I know nothing about," she says with an irritated face. "So I have what like 5 floors to go and look around at then I heading back to floor 1 to level. If you have a problem with this then come with me. I feel like it's not safe for you to be alone right now," Katerina says with a worried face now looking into his eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking.

Oh really..he thought as he turned around back to the railing. He placed one foot back on the rail along with the other. He looked over at the edge and watched the solid ice. A tilt of his head was given as he looked at her with his azure orbs. A slight grin on his face was seen as he dropped a pebble down from his level. A light thunk was heard as he calculated the time it hit. Approximately 10 seconds he counted. " Watch." He took one step off the railing and his white hair blew upwards in the air.

Down he went to the icy floor and he landed on the ice in a knelt position. " See? If this ice wasn't solid, I would of at least hit the water. It's the open side with nothing to catch you that will kill you." He shouted. A moment later, he was by her again." If you wanna follow me, I'm not stopping you. " He was just thinking of the star glades and trying to filter the events out like a camcorder.

"Hey I told you I knew nothing bout this game and what a surprise, now it shows!!" Katerina walked to the man and the discomfort of being around men, she hesitated to follow. Taking a deep breath trying to calm her nerves from him jumping, she walks to the man and says in a friendly voice "I'm Katerina and yes I'm new and yes I have no idea where I am, but you really scared me," she said with teary eyes. Katerina wipes her eye's and takes a deep breath again. Katerina walks beside the man as her silvery light blue hair blows around in her face. She takes her dagger out trying to hold in with her left and drops the dagger on the ground. "Dang it this is so hard to use" Katerina says with an irritated voice as she picks the dagger back up with her left hand and drops the dagger again.

He sighed gently and closed his eyes. He took a breath and then turned around and spoke to her with his eyes open now. " Listen. Didn't mean to scare you. You meant well and that's very good for a person you've never met before. " He felt bad as he saw tears drip down her face a bit. He frowned a bit and wiped her tears. He then stood back up and watched her flip her dagger and drop it.. not once but twice. He frowned once more and picked up her dagger and twirled it around in his hand." A dagger user huh? " He pulled out his own dagger and smiled a bit as he winked. " I can teach you how to wield it sometime if you'd like..." He handed her the dagger after he flipped it in his hand holding the blade toward him and the hilt to her. " Lets get going."

Katerina felt compassion for the young man and says "I just wanted you to be safe, yea I might not be very strong and only level one but I still would hate for someone as good looking as you to just jump and die." Katerina glares at the boy now and says and says "And by the way I'm not stupid, I know how to use it...sorta." she looks at the dagger and says in a calm voice "I just need to figure out how to use my left hand again!" After realizing how funny that sounded saying it out loud she says "Out of game I have no left arm. I was expected to have no left arm coming into the game but there it was. I had to learn how to use one hand for everything and I did, so after 2 years of coping without a left arm I well sorta forgot how to use it." Katerina laughs at this knowing that even that sounded a bit funny. Katerina moves all her fingers around on her left hand with a sorta confused face. "So where we going!! No where to get me killed I hope!!" Katerina says with a smile looking into the boys eyes.

He was taken a bit back from this girls statement. Good looking ? Heh. He simply shook his head and laughed a bit." Use your right. If you try to use your left, it won't he as dominate until you strengthen it." He got closer to her and looked at her arm. "Cool. " He admitted as he smiled at her. " Looks like you will be able to do a lot with that left arm now. " He peered at her." We can stay here. " He kept walking." No real threat around unless you go deep in the ground." He smiled a bit." And snow ball fights. They hurt." He chuckled. She made his face redden from her previous comment.

Katerina smiles and sees him slightly walk away. She picks up some snow and makes a snowball. As the man was still not looking at her she grins and throws a snowball at the mans back. Giggling she steps back away from him with a huge grin on her face wanting him to throw one back wanted to make him laugh some more. Katerina ran behind a rock she saw waiting for something to happen. "Come on have some fun!!" she called out from behind the rock.

The snow ball hit him straight in the back and he stopped. The snow fell from his back and he turned his head slightly as she shouted at him to have fun. Have... fun. He spoke gently at her." I don't think that I would find this fun really. " He would shake his head a bit. Hand would scoop up some snow and he turned to gaze at her. " Do you really wanna go through with this? "He tilted his head letting his silver hair fall to the side a bit." I mean really.."He smiled a bit. He was gonna unleash a snowy flurry on this girl. Maybe it was time to have fun. He didn't know anymore...

Katerina heard what the man said while she was still behind the rock. "Okay what about this," Katerina says as she appears from behind the rock and picks up a some snow. She packs the snow into a snow ball and grins at the man like she wanted to throw it but dropped it in the snow instead. Katerina starts rolling the snow ball in the snow making it bigger. Once it was half her body size which wasn't very big in the first place she stopped rolling it and packed the large snowball down so it looked sorta round. Katerina smiles at the man and she walks up to him. She picks up some snow and picks up the man hand and places the snow in his hand. "You still look like a kid and I know I am so lets just try to have fun!!" she says with a half smile and watery eyes thinking about her drunk mother and how she wasn't able to have fun because she was to busy taking care of her mother. Katerina stands there for a second gazing into the mans eyes with her teary eyes. After a minute or so she wipes her tears away and starts rolling another snow ball in the snow.

He looked...like a kid. How funny as he chuckled a bit. Hand would raise and toss the snow ball aside to the ground. He watched her build a snow man. It was fun to do.. he had built one before too on this floor. He walked over and noticed the teary eyed girl before him. She seemed to have had a rough life and he could relate. Any spare tears were single ones or none at all. He simply offered a friendly hand to her snow man."I'm Kiluia..Seiko. " He spoke gently. " And I usually hang on the third floor so...If we get done and you gotta go... you can find me there."

Katerina smile at Kiluia and heard what he said about leaving she says "Well I don't really know what to do after this." she continued to roll the snowball. Getting the size she wanted it she rolls the large snowball to the other one she had made. This snowball was the middle piece of the snowman she was building so it was a bit smaller than the bottom piece. Katerina tries to lift the ball of snow onto the bottom piece. Instead her feet slip and slide in the snow and Katerina face plant the snow giving herself a white wash. Katerina sits up and glares at the ball of snow that hasn't seemed to budge an inch. Katerina wipes the snow of her face and shivers still being in her beginner clothing. She looks at Kiluia and says "It's nice to meet you Kiluia but um can I get a little help with this ball of snow please" she says with a grin.

This poor girl seemed to be insane for wanting to stay in this freezing tundra. He had a high tolerance to the cold now so he pulled off his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. He leaned over soon and grabbed the giant snow ball and placed it on top of the next Snow mound. He slid the mound in place and clapped his hands to get rid of the excess snow. He looked at the girl and tilted his head slightly. Katerina huh? He simply smiled grabbing a few rocks and started making buttons. Making another snow man.. this had a tad bit of irony to it. But he would survive. " You need better gear. " he would look around for sticks to complete their snow mans body at least. " You okay otherwise? Still cold?"

Katerina got to her feet now and looked up at Kiluia's face and smiles. "Thank you for the jacket. I'll make sure you get it back and no its fine,it's warm!" Katerina picks up some more snow to make the snowman's head. Making a snowball she starts rolling it in the snow to make it bigger. Making the head big enough she rolls it to the body of the half made snow man and looks up at it as it was bigger than her now. She looks at the head she had made for the snowman then at its body then back at the head. Katerina picks up the head of the snow man and tries to set it on top of the snowman body her hands slip threw the large snowman head and the ball of snow falls on top of her head. Katerina stands there for a moment and then turns around to looks at Kiluia with a pile of snow on her head. Katerina starts laughing as she wipes her head off and begins to make another snowman head.

Those deep blue azures would blink a few times seeing the snow fall on top of her head and then frown a bit." You okay?" He would tilt his head a bit. He walked up and started dusting the snow off of her small frame. Kiluia was trying his best to make things. He would simply shake his head looking at her" You have to be more careful... you may end up as a snow man yourself if you keep that up. " He took a step back after he dusted her off. He made sure nothing was out of place or she was injured her in any way.

Katerina gets dusted of by Kiluia but she just laughs. "I know I need new equipment but you should laugh more, it was funny not meant to be depressing" she said the a smile. "Thank you though for helping me. your the first person I have met in this game so I really want to be friends Kiluia what do you say?" Katerina says sending Kiluia a friend request. Katerina picks up a small pile of snow, makes it into a snowball and starts rolling it in the to make another snowman head. Seeing the head big enough she rolls it to the body again. Katerina picks it up and tries handing it to Kiluia and says "I don't want to drop it on my head again. It was funny but also very cold" she says with a giggle holding the large ball of snow.

He would take the pile of snow and then place it on the head of the two mounds. He looked over at her as she said something about a friend. A soft smile would cross his face as he nodded." We can be friends. I don't mind one bit about that." He drew the face with his finger and stared at it. " We should make this into a Jack Frost type deal. " He looked at the girl who seemed younger than he.. It was quite possible that she was. He simply placed his hand on her shoulder and spoke." You can hang around and I can introduce you to other players that can help you out as well. Just don't go out on your own. I'd hate to see you die. " He would smile and tilt his head to her.

Katerina looks at Kiluia and says "I would like that very much I just feel like people would judge me though with me trying to use my left arm and all. I don't want to let anyone else down. I already disappointed my mother." Katerina begins to tear up a bit thinking bout her mother. Katerina wipes what little tears she had and says to herself "You don't get to cry about her any more, this is a new start, a new start without her." Katerina looks at Kiluia and says "I want to be your friend cause everyone hated me back home with me having one arm and all. My boyfriend that I had known all my life even broke up with me because I lost my arm. I'm not going to let people push me around here. Not like before!!" Katerina says with a very sincere face trying not to cry!! Katerina starts looking for a stick to place as a nose for their snowman.