[PP FL 4] Time waits for no one [Katerina]

He offered a gentle smile as he gave a nod. As she was looking for a stick, he opened up his menu and sent her a friend request. The girl was an emotional thing. A slight smile on his face was there as he walked over to the snow man and checked to see what was missing. He would tilt his head and frown as he was expecting a scarf but lacked one and a hat as well." No need to panic. People are usually accepting with the whole ordeal and we all over come diversity." He stated and rolled a snow ball. He flicked it at her anyway and smiled. " Wanna get cocoa later?"

Katerina feels the snowball hit and without turning around she starts packing her ball of snow. Katerina takes a deep breath and tries to use her left arm to throw the snow ball at Kiluia. When Katerina throws the snowball it only flies a distance of a food from Katerina, which was no where near Kiluia. She poker faced at the snowball as it didn't go very fare when she threw it with her left hand. Now Katerina is determined. She makes another snowball and faces away from Kiluia so she didn't hit him and kept trying to throw with her left arm. She attempted this like 10 times and each time they flew only a foot from her. Katerina a little irritated sighs and plops her butt in the snow. Katerina enters her menu to accept Kiluia's friend request with a smile. "Why can't I find a stick? The snowman has to have a nose!!" Vaguely hearing Kiluia say something about hot chocolate she turns her head toward Kiluia and says "I would love to get some hot chocolate after we find a stupid stick."

He would tilt his head slightly and then snap a twig off a tree and hand it to her. A slight smile was given as he spoke."Problem solved. Lets complete the snow man and we can warm up okay?" He would wink at her and start walking toward the town. Eyes would stare quietly ahead in the distance before he would look back at her. " Do you like marshmallows too? "He figured he could indulge with this girl once and release his inner kid. He picked up another snow ball and threw it toward at the town.. He sighed a bit as he saw the billowing clouds of smoke from the small village. He could live out here forever... if he could of.

Katerina's eyes lit up as he found the stick for the snowman's nose. Katerina walked to Kiluia side as he started heading back to town. With a huge smile she says "I love marshmallows!! What about you? Do you like them. I can't seem to get enough of them" she says with a giggle. Katerina shivers a bit then Runs a head a bit turns around looking at Kiluia. "Whatelse do you like? I've never really had many friends so I want to know all about you so we can be best of best friends" she says with a large smile.