[OP-F1] Night exploration in the city

Since most people were either inside building or off killing monsters/each-other I decided to leave the barrel I hid in. "It's finally night, I thought I was going to die of boredom or heat-stroke in there..." I half-joked/mumbled to myself as I started to walk off a random direction in the town, pulling my hood up and staying close to the walls so as to be less noticeable.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuu was walking toward the shops when he saw this strange guy crawl out of a barrel and put his hood up. 'Hmmmm... What is he up to?' Ryuu decided to pull an interesting move. 'He is acting like a Pker, but since we are in a safe zone, if I were to call him out on it or ask him what he is doing, there would be nothing he could do. He ran up to this guy. "Hey!What are you up to?"

Flinching slightly when I hear someone shout at what I assume to be me I turn to answer their question. I was going to try and explore this land with minimal people around or attention drawn to me though it seems that has failed to happen... So is that all you were asking or do you have another reason for talking to a loner like me.? I say seeming to sound a mix of annoyed and nervous.

Ryuu noticed the annoyance in his voice and the nervousness in his stance. 'Hmm... What does this one have to hide? He is obviously trying to be alone, but why, and why can't I read him better? I should keep an eye on this one.' He stepped so that he would be in front of the stranger. "Well, at level one don't you think it is dangerous to be out alone, at level 1, at night? All the stronger monsters come out at night, don't you know?

I stop walking as they step in front of me and barely raise an eyebrow at the slightly unexpected answer. 'This guy is either a person who cares for the safety of others, he could be a PKer waiting to strike or he will lead me to players that will attack me... all of them are bad options...' I pull down my hood to try to scare the person with my appearence and look at them directly with my red/blue eyes and pale skin. "I know a decent amount about this game so as to be able to avoid the dangerous creatures and players at night, so your... concern is not to well placed."

Ryuu almost let himself look startled by this man's appearance, but he knew he could not allow himself to look weak at all. "I see you have oddly colored eyes as well." Ryuu looked directly at him, so the man might be able to see the bright, noticeable red ring on the outside of both his eye. "And you don't see much sunlight, do you?" Suddenly, the last comment clicked. 'How could someone so low level and seemingly inexperienced be knowledgable of this world's dangers?.. He's a beta...' A slight smile started forming on his face. This guy was like him in a way. "I see, so I hope you don't mind me asking this, one tester to another. Might I be allowed to join you? It is rather hard to find somewhat reliable people who won't run at the first sign of danger."

Speaking of a person who would not run from the first sight of danger, Hana bright pink hair seemed to flutter past them both, she came walking down the street- her face showed dimly in the darkness but her head remained tall and straight, just as strongly as her walk. A large spear rested on her right shoulder, her intention was to find a good place to rest the night. She did not give a damn about those that surrounded her but otherwise kept her eyes peeled for suspicious characters. Those bright orbs slide over to the two males and quickly back. Ugh... two men alone in the middle of the night....a spar- whatever .

"Dexter, you okay? You seem a bit down." Dylan said as he patted the dog on the head while sitting near a house. Turning to his right, he could see what looked to be either a meet-up, strangers talking, or a possible duel. All of these were much more interesting from what he planned to do that night: nothing. Watching as until suddenly a girl just appeared, walking as if she had not a care in the world. "Now, there's something I can't do. I just run. When I run, I trip and I get hurt. Typical me in a nutshell."

Noticing that this person also had oddly colored eyes I was slightly glad that I was not the only one but was even more suspicious cause people with eyes like that either led bad lives or good lives from people treating them differently. "I see.. and yes it is true that I don't go out much unless it is night so as to avoid people." Noticing that more people were either passing by or looking this way along with hearing his question I knew that the quickest way out of here would be to accept his request to join me. *glancing at the surrounding people then pulling my hood back up and looking to him I reply with* "Very well you may join me if you wish, though I don't really have a definite destination in mind... We could wander around the city or fight some boars outside town what do you think.? They keep looking between you and the others and looking like they want to run as he waits for you to answer.

The moonlight slammed against the back of Argumail as he ate his goat leg on a roof. He was completely lost and didn't know how to get down. He would ask a passerby to help but, his dad as was said," If you got yourself there, then you can yourself down." He looked upon the city, if sad and tired eyes for he wasn't amused but, the night was still youth.

Ryuu noticed the group of people seemed to have assembled, including a guy on a roof who seemed rather suspicious. "I think we should leave town and start gathering some materials. You sell them, am I correct? If so, then it will be to your benefit and mine, since I need some armor as well as a weapon." He moved closer, so that if any of the others had a listening skill, it would be harder to eavesdrop. "There seems to have gathered a crowd. I don't know any of these people so I think disappearing would be the best course of action. We'll head toward the east. Hopefully, there aren't too many people there."

Ryuu felt uncomfortable with the guy on the roof. 'I don't know what that guy is up to, and since it is night, I can't see his face or any other details that could help.' He started speaking to the man again, in a hushed tone. "Draw your weapon. Draw it now and follow me. We can't make it seem like we aren't prepared for trouble. We'll head to the forest. It will give us an advantage if they follow." Ryuu drew his sword and turned partially so that he could see most of the people, and then started walking toward the forested exit.

Ryuu quickly ducked as to get inside this guy's guard and pointed the tip of his sword up at this man's throat in turn. He allowed the moonlight to accent the change of color in his eyes as well as the expression on his face that told that he was ready to kill if necessary.(even though he doesn't really like that option) "I am a master in multiple disciplines of fighting, and yes we are going somewhere." Ryuu was prepared to take this man one on one. 'I know this man's type. He is liable to become a threat in the future. Maybe I should just eliminate him now, so I won't have to deal with this nuisance later.' Ryuu pushed his sword closer so that it was barely touching this man's neck. "Stay back, my friend. I don't need to get you involved." He hope his new acquaintance got that he was speaking to him, since he couldn't take his eyes off this one.

Oh really... but, I too I'm a master of sword martial as well Argumail smiled, he threw his sword up in the and kicked Ryuu sword up, he spun around, then him caught sword and placed the sword ways against his neck. If the guy moved in anyway he would kill him. Argumail sighed and let go of him. Sorry, I'm just really bored, I that you two were assassin. Can I come with?

Betraying no emotion on the outside at the sudden events, I thought out a few things in my head. 'Another person?! great by the end of this there will be a crowd of people with us.. course with how this guy acted he could scare other people away if I allow him to come along.' I sigh out loud and walk up to the new face. "If you wanted to come along you could have done so with a less threatening entrance don't you think?" I continue to talk after holding out my hand and smiling."I can tell that you may be a good ally to have later on with your... enthusiasm, so you may come along if you wish to."

Argumail smiled and shook the smart ones hand. He looked at the road and point ahead. We best be off,you can debrief me on the road.he said. He looked each of them with his auburn eyes and said," My name is Argumail, leader of the Crimson Inquisition. I will protect the leader of this Op." He pointed to Xethan," and follow orders issue be senior members of this party.... to this I swear!" . He straight his face but, his crazed smile remain. His intent was pure

Ryuu swung his fists up knoacking the sword away for just a moment and grabbing the man's hand forcing the point of his sword towards the ground. In that moment, he quickly spun around the guy and ended with his sword pointed at the base of the man's skull. "Don't threaten me. I don't think you will like the outcome." Now with his distance to this man, he was ready if something were to happen, but then he heard the man say he thought they were assassins. "What? Now that is an insult. I wouldn't kill someone unless they became an unsolveable problem." Now with that clear, Ryuu lowered his sword and walked to face the player. "I agree we should be going. The smaller the party the better, I say."

"Please wait a bit Argumail I need to talk to my associate about a few things." I say as I pull Klutes aside and whisper to him about a few things. "I am trying not to start a fight right now and with him coming along I could use what I figured about his personality to keep other players away, also it would be good to have another strong person with me until I level myself up so I can move onto bigger things than just fighting boars or scrounging around the forest for items. So let me do the talking you can be my sword if things go wrong." I walk back to Argumail with an apologetic smile on my face. "There are a few things I have to say before we move on okay Argumail. We are not assassins and are only going to the forest to collect materials and some levels from killing monsters" I whisper this second part so only he can hear it. "But seeing how this world is and if your up to it I could use an ally like you to take care of people that threaten me and my associates when and if I get some. So will you join my little future group for both present and future investments in this world Argumail?" I smirk after I finish talking and wait for his answer.