[OP-F1] Night exploration in the city

Argumail parried the blade and sidestepped, but Ryuu was just as quick. He bounce off the tree and laid on the hilt of his blade. He balanced himself and looked for his target. When he spotted him he corkscrewed him at him. This of course was parried. Argumail gritted his teeth and attacked using Jianfa and a little laido. Breaking the defensive barrier of his enemy kendo. He smiled but, he did see Ryuu forbearing attack coming up. The sword clamored and sparkles flew. What had been checkmate had become a simple check. Argumail slipped the attack and landed his blade at his jugular. He toward smiling to see that Ryuu he did the same. Kenjutsu!, he is as good as me. Argumail thought and then sheathed his sword. I see we are equal in ability, I my sincerest apologies

After the fight the smart one conversed with the angry one. Argumail laughed to himself a little, he meet all sorts of people but, any quite like himself. He walked over to a tree and sat and produced another goat leg. He smiled and began to eat his well deserved meal when it was interrupt by the smart one. Of course my friend, I'm agree... and again I sorry for attacking you, I was bored that I just let imagination ran rampant, He looked at Ryuu and analysed him, if he was right the way of the sword was all he had left too. He come tell by the way he fought. Argumail could also tell that he was strategist like he was. That excited him.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuu accepted the apology and shrugged. "Meh. I understand. There were times that I too have let my imagination go a little too wild, but I must say. I am surprised to find someone of your caliber here. It is rare to find someone with such formal training like you. I commend your stalemate against me." Ryuu's facial expression changed from a stone cold one of no emotion to a slight smile. "Either way I agree with my partner. Your skill will definitely be welcomed here, but I warn you. If you are actually a Pker, I will not hesitate to end you. If you aren't then we have no reason to be at odds. And don't take my words as an insult, it is just trustworthy people are hard to find nowadays."

I think to myself realizing how powerful both my acquaintances are. "Now that all the excitement is over with, I think it's about time for us to head into the woods to collect some materials and levels." I start to walk in the direction of the woods when I realize one thing and turn to look at Ryuu. "I never did get your name could you tell me what it is?

I realize that now I'll have to give my name to these people which he still found gave him not to good a feeling in his gut, so he decided to improvise. "You may call me X for I prefer having a... business attitude when talking to my customers and acquaintances... okay Argumail and Ryuu? While saying that I turn back to the woods gesturing to them to follow me and grin slightly at at my mixture of good/bad luck. The good part was that they both have unique fighting styles and the bad (?) part is that I am no longer alone in this land.

I flinch slightly at the said words "I know it's just that I... try not to disclose information on myself what with my past in the 'real' world" I sound slightly angry and clench my fists when I mention the world outside SAO but go back to how I was before. "Now that I think about it SAO is not the real world so I may be able to be more lenient on things like that... I hesitate for a few more seconds before I gave my name up. "I go by Xethan in this land, but if you talk to anyone about me can you refer to me as X? I still want to be a little careful at least...."

Ryuu held a spark of interest hearing Xethan say that he tried not to disclose that kind of information. "Well, now that we have got that straight, how about we start taking down some monsters. To be honest I need some hides or I won't be able to get my nice tribal armor that I used to have." Ryuu messed with the straps of his sheath, growing impatient.

Man this sucks... My sister's asleep and I"m still a little sore from sparring with her... I wish I could find something to do... Ourian thought, walking down the street and looking up at the night sky. As if his wish just came true, he heard the familiar sound of battle. The hell was that?! He asked himself, running after the source of the noise and drawing his longsword from its sheath.

As he approached, he noticed three people talking to each other. Taking care not to be noticed, he kept his sword drawn and watched from a distance as the three players before him conversed.

Argumail forced his eyes on the approaching target. He sneered when he saw the blade drawn. Ryuu, we have company... He putted his chinese longsword for it sheath. He walked towards the oncoming foe. State your name and business. We don't take kindly to intruders. He smiled wnd his auburn eyes turn dark red. Or I can just take your miserable life. Look at the leader of the endeavor for the order.

Damn it... Ourian sighed as he stepped into the moonlight, revealing his long black hair tied into a pony tail at the base of his neck that trailed down to his waist, his deep blue eyes shining in the moonlight. As he approached, he kept his sword at his side.

"I meant no harm... just heard a noise and was curious is all..." Ourian stated cautiously. " I have no intentions of fighting, however if you strike at me, I will retaliate." Stopping about twenty feet from them, he places his sword in front of him, tip towards the ground and hands resting on the pommel.

I don't have orders to attack. Argumail said, he eyed his opponent up and down. He was unimpressed, his equal Ryuu was a little more... awe inpirsing. Look laddie, walk away now and, all is well He said. His bloodstained usually sharp teeth glimped with anticipation. He walked and stood in between the intruder and his new friends.Awaying orders.... friendly or a foe.

Ryuu walked forward. hasn't this guy heard of diplomacy or strategy?' Ryuu hid his face just enough to hide the oddly colored eyes that got him the cruel nickname of "demon child" in real life. "Hey there. Don't worry too much about him. He won't hurt you. It's just we don't exactly like big groups too much, especially that one, but don't get the wrong idea. We aren't here to hurt anyone, except those who mistake us for 'prey', but that is it. Just don't come flying in with your sword drawn and looking like you want to pick a fight. Trust me even one on one it won't turn out well." Ryuu assumed a relaxed stance as to give the newcomer a sense of security.

"I'm not here to impress anyone, good sir. I was only stating that if you attacked me, I wouldn't go down without a fight. I admit that i'm not much of a fighter, however I do what I must. As for my sword being drawn, let's just say that I'm not quick to trust others..." Ourian informs, still standing in the same place with his eyes trained on his potential attacker, ready to retaliate at a moment's notice.

Ryuu looked up some more, not worrying about hiding his eyes anymore. He let the moonlight accent the drastic color change. "Then it seems that you and I have similar goals, but nonetheless, my friend over there isn't really... well he is kind of socially awkward and doesn't like people. I would advise you to go about your merry way, but do what you want. I'm in no position to stop you." Ryuu walked up and put a hand on Argumail's shoulder. He knew that this man wasn't going to attack him and his new acquaintances, but thought it better, more of strategic worth to establish a bit of trust between this player. "I'm Ryuu, and don't worry too much. Though words aren't worth much, we are rather trustworthy. I mean, really, this one just straight up told you what he thought, didn't he. We are just a bit on edge with this sudden onslaught of Pkers appearing everywhere."