[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

The wolfman sighed as he grabbed Keith's wrist. "Its a little something I like to call brown-nosing, and we need to lay off for a good week on it." He starting dashing with his youthful ally in tow, following Clarence's trail until he caught up to both him and Zelrius. "We're here," he coughed out, panting like a dog.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius wasn't listening to Clarence. The only thing he could hear was his own Pissed off voice constantly repeated in his head

"I am going to Kill them... I am Going to Kill them... I WILL KILL THEM!" Not nesscarily those exact words. But for Purposes of this RP, Let's keep it E for Everyone. Zelrius continued to run on, Not carrying whether Clarence was catching up or not, All he knew was that Who ever was on the other end of the footprints was going to die.

Keith looked over at Garou and tilted his head with confusion. "Dude, what in the world is going on!?" Keith seemed a little drawn back at Zelrius' sudden rage, and he hid behind Garou for cover.

I grab Zelrius's shoulder and pull toward me to get him to stop."LISTEN TO ME!" I yell and stare straight at him. I point down to the ground, showing him a trip wire he almost tripped."Now can we do this together? I'll track Miles the best I can while you guys protect me ok? I'll give you first sign if I detect anything Zelrius." I say, trying to calm him down.

• 3 weeks later...

I start walking along a crude trail off to the left of where Miles was last seen."Okay Zelrius, did Miles have any items on him to make be not as easily detected by people, or any invisibility effects when away from you?" I ask Zelrius as I watch the forest around me.Okay... So if I was a wolf where would I be, they travel in packs so if this game goes along with actual facts of the real world then... Wolf Spawn! I think to myself and run, faster then before, leaving everyone else behind; not telling them what I figured out.

Zelrius looked around and then spun around to Clarence to answer his question.

"No, I do not give Miles Items incase we were to be attacked and he would die. So no, nothing on him at all." His eyes lost anger and now began to grow sad. Miles was one of his few friends in this world and his greatest companion, To lose him would really be to lose a lot of great memories for the game.

• 1 year later...