[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

I quickly pull out two glass jars. "Guys stand back, this is not something you want to get hit by." I throw the two glass jars into the crowd of bandits. Two bandits scream and fall, Paralyzed. "Guys come on, we need to get out of here, I don't have many of these left!" I yell, already headed back to the main floor two town.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy swirled up from his wounded position, noting Clarence's words. He hugged Startorious to his torso and snatched Keith by the back of his shirt. Garou tore away with the two in tow, following Clarence's lead. My lord, these ruffians are stronger than I anticipated...

While being pulled by Garou, Keith scrolled down his inventory and summoned a crossbow. He loaded a bolt in it and shot at a bandit. "Eat this you ugly, good-for-nothing, uncultured swine!" He let the bolt fly and loaded another.

As we get near the town I can hear shouting in the background. "You will pay for this! Laughing Coffin does not take to kindly to attackers." They watch us as we run and laugh, I pick up a few words of killing and sneak attack. As we enter the town I sit on a bench and sit there panting, happy we made it out of that fight Okay. "Everyone okay?" I ask, looking at the two.

I twitch at the sound of the name Laughing Coffin. "Trust me they are no clowns, they are a guild of trained Pkers where they steal, loot, torture, attack, and kill players for valuable, and sometimes just for fun, that is why I kept on walking, I didn't want to deal with those terrible people." I sit there, trembling slightly as memories of want happened start flooding into my mind. I turn as pale as a sheet.

Garou chuckled at Keith's pun through his tire, but Clarence's solid explanation left him speechless and wearing a strained expression. Accursed player killers... Garou spat at the ground as he fell on his bottom beside the bench. He wanted to say something, but he was too angry. How could a guild be formed around killing real people for sport?

"These people were always killers, here, in Aincrad, they know no police are watching, so they must have seen this as an opportunity to just kill for fun." Keith sat down on the ground and whistled for Startlrious. The dragon flew over with a scrap of Laughing Coffin cloak in his maw.

"Yeah! Let's swoop in and retreat if we start taking damage!" Garou yelled loudly, causing an elderly woman to come out of a hut in the village.

"Hey! What are you kids doing on my husband's grave!?" She hollered. She pointed a stiff finger at the bench.

Garou looked down at the bench and saw that it was in fact a grave marker that Clarence had been sitting on. "Uhh..."

Keith stood up and looked at the women. "We're really sorry ma'am, you see, we just escaped an encounter from the Laughing Coffin guild, this is all just a 'grave' mistake!" Keith couldn't help but make a few snickers at that last part.

Would you guys want to do it? We are skilled enough, if we could get a fourth person we could definitely do this though... am I right?

I look between the two when a old lady come out.

"Hey! What are you kids doing on my husband's grave!?"

"Sorry miss, wont happen again!

I yell back

I wonder who could be the fourth player..

The old lady rushed forward with a broomstick and started beating Garou across the head with it. "OW! OOF! UNH! GAH!"

"You whippersnappers better learn some manners!" She turned the broomhandle and smacked Garou hard on the butt. He cried out and started running away, putting both hands on his bottom like a mad man.

"WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER! FOR NOW LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

Keith stood up abruptly and picked up Startorious. "Totally! Let's get out of he-" Keith was cut off by the old woman hitting him on the back of the head with a broom. "What the heck lady!? I said we were go-" He was silenced again as the woman hit him in the back of the knee with the broom. "Don't you sass me you little blue-haired upstart! Scaddadle and take that white little vermin with you!" Keith yelped and picked up Startorious. "Yes ma'am!" He ran off as far as he could from the woman.

"Sorry Mam!" I yell as I run, she is chasing me with a broom. After a long run we finally stop at a non grave bench. "So you guys are in... we have a lot to plan.. First things first, we need a fourth person, it would be better and easier if we had more people but not enough to make to much noise. I stand there wondering of another person. Then a couple names popped into my head."Oh this is gonna be fun." I smile and scroll my friends list, looking for someone.

Keith poked his head over Clarence's shoulder to see all his friends. "Woah, Clarence has friend!? Now this I gotta see!" Keith joked while looking at the long list of relationships Clarence had in the world of Sword Art Online.

Upon receiving the message from his old pal Clarence I yawned in boredom as I made my way to the area chomping down on some cream filled bread bites sticking them in my mouth one by one. Thinking to myself, so their in need of a fourth player, eh? Well I could go for some fun. He said while finish the last cream filled bite and walking up behind the group chuckling a bit. He was a dark toned guy with squinted eyes and a huge smile across his face, though that smile gave him weak characteristics you could easily just look at his level and no he wasn't a push over. Running my hand through my light purple hair while looking at the guys "I hear ya need a fourth member? I think I'll have me some fun with ya, if ya don't mind, ya know?" he spoke in an unusual tone but seemed rather nice.