[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

Keith goes over to the kitchen tent and looks in. "My god, Star!!" Inside, Startorious had eaten almost every consumable object in the kitchen, and he sat on the center table snoring away. "Why do I put up with you?" Keith said as he picked up the dragon and went out of the tent.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou sighed. It seemed like there were no bandits lingering in the area. "Alright, now lets get back to Urbus. I don't want to have to deal with bandits, if they come back..." He tossed Keith a healing crystal. "Just in case. Bandits are stealthy and can catch you off guard. But I'm sure you know that already," Garou said with a weak smile.

Garou looked up at the moon, which was only a sliver of a shine. It reminded him of stories of werewolves, the elusive predators of the night. They were his favorite mythical beasts, and he always wanted to be one. That made the fact that the chains around him were made of reinforced silver. Meeting Keith once again made him want to get a pet wolf once more. In a day or two, I'll finally take the familiar quest!

He looked back to Keith and gave a smile. "That's true, but if you go too far too fast, the only loot you'll be getting is death, and whatever effects come along with it."

Garou lowered his head, noticing Keith's abrupt transition in mood. Maybe I shouldn't bother him about it. Then Keith spoke up about the issue. It was everything he had to stop himself from slapping Keith upside the face for jumping onto Clarence's reaction to his own accidental speech so suddenly. Garou settled for averting his gaze away from the others.

My eyes get wide and i shove Keith out of the way, knocking into Garou also. A spear comes flying out of the forest hitting me,(I'm standing where Keith was). "Oh F**king god!" I yell grabbing at the spear in my shoulder. A group of ten bandits come out of the forest laughing at me. "I remember you." Says a big guy with a axe.

Garou caught Keith before tumbling to the ground. He pushed the younger boy back up and rose himself, scowling at the bandits. "So YOU are the low-lifes who attacked him." Garou shot a finger towards Keith in a sudden motion of hatred.

((We're gonna use the dice-battle system, guys.))

Garou drew his shining longsword, Heaven's Beam, and also ran at the group. While Keith was making a fool out of himself, Garou charged his mighty sword into a purple glow then spun around with it. "Cyclone!" He swung out but he was tired from journeying across the second floor all day. The bandits jumped out of his range with ease, stabbing him a couple of times. He grunted in response, giving Keith a trusting look.

HP: 13/15

Keith had gotten a lot of hits, and lost 6 HP. "I'll do it right this time!" He drew his sword and rested it at his shoulder. "Galaxy Rend!" He did a spin-slash with the blade, it shined like a solar system upon doing so.

Hp: 5/11

I run in with my daggers. "Twin light" I yell and my daggers catch on fire. I lunge and try stabbing people around me. I stab one, it explodes into particles of light, dying. I jump back from a axe falling down on to me and I throw my dagger. It going into his chest, him dying only moments later.

Garou jumped in front of Keith, who had missed his blow. If damage was to be dealt, he would take it. Garou stabbed outwards at a bandit who was closing in, but he was too weak to appropriately defend himself. A dagger cut into his breast, making him gasp for air. The weapon was twisted by the grinning attacker and was withdrawn. Garou fell to his knees. "Keith... run..."

HP: 10/15

Keith saw no hits were landing. " Startorious! Come in my time of need! Attack with Galactic Cosmos Wave!" The dragon walked out from the tent and saw all the bandits and the red wounds on Keith's body. He growled with anger and flew up high. He lowered his head and opened his mouth. I white orb of energy cackled and hissed to life. Startorious drew his head back and brought it forward again as he unleashed the orb, which had now become a long white coloum of energy.