[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

Keith held up his silver sword in an attempt to block the attack, he charged up his Sword Skill as much as he could to prepare for the blow. But his sword slipped from his grip and his opponent's blade burrowed into his shoulder, taking out a good portion of HP. "Gah! Damn it!"

Keith HP: 8/15

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou removed his two-handed, shining weapon from Zelrius' stricken body and jumped back. The boy watched Keith take the heavy damage and contorted his face into pure hellish anger. He raised Heaven's Beam to the moon and watched as a purple aura glowed around it, his sword skill fully charged. "CATAPULTAM ICTUS (Catapult Slash)!!!" Garou dashed up to Zelrius and swept the boy off his feet, flinging him up with his sword into the air harshly. Instead of following Zelrius upwards as he usually did, he just let him fall back down. "Don't piss me off, fool."

Zelrus grunted as again, Another attack landed and he was not fast enough to dodge. This one stuck in his right shoulder, slightly cutting through the armour making it's way to skin Zelrius was then flinged up and landed back down with the ground there, and the boy said something.

Zelrius - 13/19

I gasp and wake up, panting hard.Wha- what happened, I wonder why i passed out... I think to myself, rubbing my head. I hear loud noises of battle and turn around to see Zelrius get flung up into the air by Garou."...Zelrius!" I yell and run over to the fight, blocking Garou and Keith from Zelrius, not knowing what just happened in the fight."What the Hell did you guys do to Zelrius!!!"

Zelrus got up and tried to maneuver from the blow. Luck just not being on his side to day he did a terrible fail at trying to quickly move out of the way as the sword struck him again.

Zelrius Health 11/19

Keith Health 8/15

Clarnece Health 17/17

Garou Health 17/17

--ooc Just had to put this here to remind myself

"ENOUGH!" I scream and stand between Keith and Zelrius, keeping a eye on Garou. My heart beats faster and I get nervous.Why were they attacking each oth- Laughing Coffin.... I think to myself. I quickly turn to Zelrius and glare."What the Hell are you doing Zelrius, I knew I detected someone, just tohught it was another bandit." I mutter to myself. I quickly look at Garou and Keith."Now you two... EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!" I yell, getting really mad.

Keith gripped his sword harder and glared at Zelrius. "This disgrace of a player rushed in and offered to kill us for Laughing Coffin, and he smiled when begging for their permission! Clarence, why are you standing up for a monster like this?"

Garou saw what Zelrius was doing and his stomach gripped him in response. Memories rushed back of him, Shanok, and Amtrum (who surely died since) being paralyzed in the Red Diamond Hunt. Garou remembered how powerless he was to do anything. He was dead meat on the spot back then. But now, he was ready.

The boy flexed out his wrists, resulting in the loosening of his white gloves and therefore the mass of chains linked to them. The heavy apparel fell to the floor and Garou flexed, cracking his knuckles. He stomped his right foot forward and stabbed his longsword into the ground, straining his face. "PRIMUS SIGILLUM, RUINA! (FIRST SEAL, FALL!) First Fang of Singularity, unleash!!!" A deep purple aura began to emanate from the lad, a portion of the glowing energy extending into a tail-like wisp that rose into the air. The Fang, as Garou was inclined to call it, whipped back and forth like stop-motion in a jerky, uneven pattern. Garou shot forward with a savage roar, lunging with his sword extended towards Zelrius' stomach. No one makes a fool out of me again.

Zelrius charged the crystal, then it shattered into a million particles, The Parylsis being only a percentage chance (This roll) then he turned his attention back to the one shouting things. Ready to make another dodge, and he was infact getting a bit apprehensive about the strength of this one. (Next roll is dodge since I am doing two things at once xD)

(Wooh, Kieth good luck dodging my Parlysis xD, OKAY DODGE ROLL GO!!!!!!!! AAAAAANNNNNDDDD IT FAILED! EPICALLY) The skill lit up his blade, scaring Zelrius a tad bit. The sword made contact, Hard. and continued to go inside of him. Now he was really starting worry about whether he bit off a little more then he can chew.

Zelris 8/19 (DAYYYYYUUMMMM)

Garou 17/17

Clarence 17/17

Keith 8/15

(OOC Please a good roll, and a terrible roll. And lets not kill Zelrius, I"m trying to turn the storyline away because my character knows Zelrius)

"ENOUGH!" I scream louder then before, my voice echoing through the forest, I stand right between Zelrius, Garou, and Keith. I quickly turn around and glare at Zelrius."Please... please tell me why the hell you are attacking my friends?" I ask, I'm at a deathly calm voice that shouldn't sound like it with how angry I am.

Zelrius stopped, stood up. He was suddenly snapped back to reality when someone said his name, Though he couldn't lose his falsetto face now, not infront of other PKers, who might know him.

"That answer is simple, You're friends lives, they cost money to not be 'lives' anymore..." He said, full of himself, but on the inside, not really sure what to do.

Garou tried to make another move and slam his entire weight into Zelrius, but Clarence's calm, sadness struck a nerve in him. The "Fang" of energy sunk back into his corporeal form and he stabbed his blade into the ground. "Zelrius, I am no longer willing to fight you. From now on, I only defend myself." Garou gazed towards Keith and Clarence, giving them serious looks.

Zelrius lifted his sword for another attack. With a smirk on his face he was about to drop it on Clarence. But was stopped mid-way. He came back to his original senses. Then turned, remembering every little bit, But not having a reasonable or rational explanation for it, he simply felt frustration. In this frustration he turned and stabbed his sword through one of the remaining PKers. The other stood in shock, simply confused why someone like Zelrius would turn down their money,

I watch as Zelrius lifts his sword for another attack. I'm about to try to dodge it and get out of the way but, he doesn't go to stab me but instead he stabs one of the remaining Laughing Coffin bandits. I smile weakly, knowing the old Zelrius was finally back to himself."Now can we all agree to not attack each other?" I ask with a sad smile, old memories tugging at my mind.Must not think of Kirov, he is gone. I think to myself and I get slightly more depressed.

Garou pranced on his feet like some sort of macabre deer up to another Black Coffin member, suddenly delivering a swift axe kick to his chin. The brutal strike diminished almost half of the Player Killer's health alone. "Listen and listen well! All of you murderers are under arrest!"