[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

Garou was standing outside the gates of the Starting City, looking out into the distance. He began running forward, ready to check out the second floor for his first time. I wonder if its any different up there... He raced across the grass lands, tearing apart occasional boars as he ran. In about an hour he entered a forest and passed a lake. In another hour he came face to face with the Floor 1's dungeon, a high tower.

Garou cut down some of the minions and reached a staircase. Hmm. I guess the bosses don't respawn... He ascended the staircase and rose to Floor 2.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some distance away, Keith was tied to a tree and Startorious was busy cleaning out a bandit camp's kitchen. "Star, hurry up in there and cut me down!" After a few seconds of silence, Keith was only greeted with a small growl in response. Keith sighed and blew some hair out of his eyes. "This is why we can't have nice things..."

Garou emerged from the mountains in Floor 2, grateful for a breath of fresh air. He wandered around until he found the crater-town of Urbus. While exploring the town, he saw Clarence. "Oh! You were the guy that held the people back in the Red Diamond Hunt." Garou smiled politely. "That was brave of you... Clarence."

I blush lightly. "Oh it was nothing, just I didn't want anyone to die." I blush more and quickly change the subject. "So what are you doing here on the second floor?" I ask and I hear a yelling in the background. "what was that?" I ask, me being the only one that can hear it because of my listening skill.

The boy frowned. Garou had definitely made some progress since the hunt. A large, shining white longsword with yellow details was strapped to his back, along with an old violin. Chains covered Garou's victorian suit (complete with a frilly bow tie), running down his arms and legs. The chains wrapped around his arms were linked to white dress gloves on his hands. On top of his purple hair was a long-rimmed black hat. "Is something wrong?"

Garou was beginning to tire from weighted-running, but nodded to Clarence. He ran a little faster as well, excited to see what was ahead. He drew his longsword (Heaven's Beam) and charged into the camp, scanning for possible foes. He eventually laid his eyes on Keith. "Keith!" he cried out.

"*Snort* Eh? Wah? Oh, hey Garou, I'm just hanging around. Ya know, trying to hang on to some hope. Because I'm feeling a little tied up right now." Keith began trying to gnaw on the binds that were around him.

Garou examined Keith's health bar: still green. "Could it have been more bandits, maybe in a guild with the others we fought through for the dragon egg?" He titled his hat upwards, scanning his surroundings. Too quiet. They're more than likely hiding, waiting and watching us right now. Garou sent both Clarence and Keith party invites with his HUD menu.

"Well, I was trying to do some training and some bandits gave me the slip. I got tied up, and Startorious demolished them all. He decided to investigate the kitchen before cutting me down and he fell asleep in there."

"Well, Startorious is my dragon. Garou here helped me find him when he was an egg not too long ago." Keith stood up and pulled some clinging ropes off him. "Nice to meet you by the way, I'm Keith." Keith held out a hand to shake with Clarence.