[OP-F1-2] Scoping Out Floor 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waving at them all with a huge smile "Oh hiya Garou, Keith, and Clarence! It's been a long time since we've met! I remembering helping the each of you out. Even if I wasn't much help we completed our tasks! Well what do you guys have in store today? I was bored anyway my fellow partners in justice. So yeah, give me the run up on everything." he said happily while sticking his hands in his pocket before yawning loudly.

Garou nodded politely to Zauis, subconsciously assuming a sort of leadership as he began to speak. "Alright. We're planning to assault a nearby camp of the guild Laughing Coffin. We're going to run in and attack as many as we can before we get pushed back. Then we'll escape the battle." Garou clapped pleasantly as he thought about the plan, fighting the forces of evil.

I roll my eyes at Keith's comment."Ok so we are going to need a plan, what does everyone wanna do as a job?" I ask, looking at the little group we have made."I'll try to sneak in first, and cause a distraction so you guys can get into the tents, when they come back surprise attack them ok?" I say, hopping it was a good plan.

Stretching my arms out opening my mouth wildly as a loud yawn comes from my mouth. "Ahhhh....Well I don't care what the plan is. I'm just gonna go with the flow. But if the others think it's a good plan let's rock and roll with it." he said calmly while giving Clarence a smirk before gently tapping his nose. Waiting on the others opinion I just looked at the beautiful sky, losing focus on everything I was caught in a daze.

Keith looked at the ground and kicked a pebble. "You have a point... People wouldn't look at us the same again if we were killers. But, victory can't be achieved without sacrifice. We might have to become PKers. I don't want to, but if this is the only way..."

"Yeah how are we going to provoke them to attack us, without us attacking them first..." I sit there wondering to myself but then I got a great idea."I know! We could act like we were 'passing by' and when they want us to leave, we don't leave and if they attack us we beat them up!" I say happily, smiling at the idea could actually work!"We are going to need a decoy for this thought..." I say to myself self then slowly turn and look at Keith.

Zauis clenched his teeth as Garou looked his way. "I don't care what you think of me or any other orange players. And just to get this out in the opening, it was for a good cause so I give no shits about who looks down on me. I bet they won't challenge me though." turning his squinted eyes away from Garou and looking toward Clarence. "So you want Keith to be the decoy? Pretty risky but if he wants to he can." he said while nodding his head at Keith.

Garou sighed at Zauis' jump to a conclusion on his point, but he shrugged it off. "Fine. Let's kill them. Clarence and Keith will both be decoy, while me and Zauis will jump in from opposite sides of the camp and lay waste as soon as the villains get rowdy with you two." He tutted and slowly stirred his aching leg.

Keith sweatdropped and paled a little. "Wait... Are you saying I have to get strapped up to a tree again!? You guys wouldn't know, but it is NOT a pleasent experience." Keith gulped as he backed from the others slightly. "Besides, what makes you think they would let me live anyway?"

I put my hand on Keith's shoulder and look at him."Don't worry dude, you wont be tied up against a tree, you'll be with me and all we will do is walk in front of the camp and wait for them to be aggressive then Zauis and Garou will have are backs okay? If anything gets bad you can use a teleport crystal or i can stun them."

Zauis sighs at Keith's reaction and Clarence trying to clarify the situation. "You don't really have to if ya don't wanna Keith. I mean it's really up to you. Just know I wouldn't let ya die. Any of you...." he trailed off by losing his focus on the situation and turning it to a few thoughts fumbling around in his head. Clenching my fist I shrug it off giving them my usual snake like smile.

Garou smiled kindly and nodded back to Zauis. "I don't plan on losing any mates tonight either." He went over to Keith and nudged his shoulder with a grin. "Yeah, if you really want you can relax at an inn. At least we're not disguising you in a dress, though!" The boy clapped Keith's back and howled with laughter, taking off his hat and placing it across his breast as he bowed to the party. "Okay, gentlemen. Tonight... we dine in hell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they finally reached the Laughing Coffin's campsite that Keith had narrowly escaped from, Garou nodded to Keith and Clarence. "Alright, you guys know the drill. Keith, if you want to retreat, now is the time. None of us will hold it against you."

I roll my eyes at Garou's and Keith's reference."Okay so Zauis and Garou, go into position and remember don't die." I say and look at the both of them."Make a sound of like I don't know... bird?" I say.This will work.... this has to work! I think to myself ans look and Keith."So you are up for this man?" I say looking straight at Keith.

Chuckling at them before nodding to Clarence "So just make a few bird sounds? Well hopefully it works. Hahah" he walked away from them taking his position awaiting for Clarence and Keith to finish their conversation up so we could finish this. "Hurry up you two!!" he said calmly but in a rushing matter as if he had something to do after this little "mission".