[PP-F1] The Many Annoyances of Kiru xXKiluia and KiruXx

I brushed the white half of my hair over my shoulder and rested my head carelessly on the table. In front of me I could see couples with each other, girls gushing about something they just bought, and the other loners like me in the coffee shop. Rolling my eyes I let out a deep sigh. This sucks..it's just like the real world except they have lives of their own. Instead of fawning over me they finally found something to do, though they're still really getting on my nerves. Annoying pests...I swear I'll kill them all! I thought and traced the outline of my mug with a delicate finger with perfectly painted black and white nails. On my middle fingers was an icy blue to match my eyes. I gazed back and looked around the coffee shops for a waitress so I could get out of here as soon as possible.

He was overly tired from fighting from wolves to demons to other various demonic ridden creatures that lurked in the dark depths of hell of SAO. He was dressed casually on the first floor per usual. A white dress shirt with a loosened tie. There was never a point in time that tie was actually ever tightened. Light footsteps would be heard as he managed to get to the front of the café and enter it inside. Crimson eyes scaled the area and saw the casual players that really didn't give a rats ass about the world but then when did may people do? He sighed as he sat down on a stool and flipped through the menu himself. He raised his right hand and brushed away his white hair from his eyes and yawned a bit. He needed coffee.. something caffeinated or anything to wake him up.

My eyes diverted to the door as it swung open, revealing a young man with freakishly white hair. He looked tired, he also didn't bother to tighten his tie. I smirked a straightened my back as I stood up and walked to the bar. My black boots with blue trim made almost no sound as I walked across the coffee shop, earning a few glances my way as I did so. Of course I didn't bother to give them the satisfaction of looking back at them. I sat down on the right side of the boy and fixed the black part of my hair while I kept a stare on him. He seemed to make me interested in him because he didn't desire to sit with anyone here, like me. I knew that we weren't alike with our opinions, mine was unique to me. Hello, Are you going to order me something too? I asked the boy, being full of my self as ever.

Head would turn slightly to the girl who sat down beside him. Her unique look made him tilt his head before he cold answer. She seemed like the cold cool type to him as he first made a judgment. He turned his head and looked back at the Menu before the waitress came and asked for his order." Two coffees... two slices of pie.." He would glance at her and then back at the girl. Hopefully that was enough of an answer for her as he spoke to her." Hello.." He would offer a light smile and then tilt his head." Do I.. know you?" He would place the menu down.

I gave a confused look and cocked my head to the side, causing my black hair to fall over to the right side of my head. Nope! The question is do I know you? Other frequent questions that I've encountered in my life are: Why are you so beautiful? Will you go out with me? Do you dye your hair?...and so on. Though I would rather not take my precious time here to answer silly questions. I said and a grin started to pull on my face as I rested my head on my hand. Obviously, I wasn't about to spill my life to him just because he bought me a coffee and pie.

What a strange girl, he thought as he stared at her. He simply blinked several times as he heard her list various questions. " No. Sorry, I don't think I've met someone like yourself." He would look as the waitress dropped off his coffee and pie along with hers. A glance was given as he took a sip of his coffee black without sugar." Enjoy your coffee and pie." He would slightly nod his head." Maybe we can talk or something while enjoying it." He looked at his pie and cut a corner off to taste it. Peach cobbler. Lovely flavor and the crust was golden. He awaited for this girl to speak since it was a bit awkward.

My eyes glimmered the slightest when the delicious plate of pie was set in front of me. I wasn't about to admit it but I really did like pie, it was my favorite food in all of Aincrad. Not even caring about my image right now I dug my fork deep into the warm peaches and took a big bite of it. Following that I added sugar and cream to my coffee and drank the hot liquid slowly, trying to savor every part of this free meal. Like myself? I suppose you mean my appearance, how pretty I am? Or maybe how straight forward I am maybe? I hate to admit it but I haven't met anyone like you either, your so calm around me. Most people I meet tense up around me...I can't imagine why though. I said the last part in a sarcastic tone. With that being said I returned to my pie and coffee, eating more as I awaited a reply from the young man with white hair.

He watched her and shrugged." I've seen a lot in my short time here."He scooped up a piece of pie and chewed it while gazing at it. When he swallowed, it was followed by the coffee." I really don't know what to ask you except I'll wait and listen to you. It's rude to say things or ask things that people don't want to share. And statements like...you are so pretty...doesn't need to be spoken at the first time people meet. " He gazed at her with crimson orbs. " Make sense?" He sipped his coffee again. It was hard to make Kiluia get riled up.

Understood, I have seen a little slice of Aincrad too. I said, taking another mouthful of pie and a tiny sip of coffee. Agree to disagree...Anyways, first of all what is your name? I would like to get to know you, whoever you are. You aren't like the other players that try snap back at me or are scared of me. I don't think your scared of me, are you?

He shook his head grinning. " No. I'm not scared of you.. and my name is Kiluia." He would say and push his pie around in the mean time. It was rich and filling as he sipped his coffee." No reason to be scared of someone you just meet really...People are just afraid in general now a days..." He would shrug a bit. It was just a simple conversation. But then he looked at her. " No reason to be afraid of me right ?"

That's good to hear Kiluia, I find myself to be scary sometimes, but not all the time I suppose. I finished my last bite of pie and wiped my mouth with a napkin. The NPC waitress came by and collected my plate but refilled my coffee. After adding more sugar and creamer I sipped it slowly and responded.You aren't scaring me. But I see a couple reasons why others might be afraid of you...your eyes, how cool you act, your freakishly white hair...I could name more if you want...Oh my name is Kiru by the way.

He chuckled as he heard her talk." They sound more like compliments really.." He would pay the tab and look at her. " I don't usually jump the gun to be honest. I simply just...go with the flow I suppose . " He leaned against the counter top." So it's a pleasure to meet you. I like your hair... you seem friendly enough and your eyes are pretty cool. " He would compliment back to her. Eyes gazed at the patrons as he was speaking."These people don't leave the first floor. It just doesn't suit them to battle. Fine by me though.. they'll get in the way of the rest of us trying to clear the area. I don't need someone else's death on my mind when I'm trying to live."

Oh? They do now that I think about it. Thank you Kiluia, I don't think I'm too friendly around certain people though. But I guess some things like my hair and eyes, what I love, ward people off and scare them from a conversation. Every flaw can be a virtue I think...it depends on how you think of it. I said, thanking him for the compliments. Why don't they leave the first floor, they don't actually believe that they'll die do they? You can't die in a video game...I said, this was one of the reasons I wanted to kill everyone here...they thought they were going to die.

He would take a glance back at her and shrug. " Normally you don't die from a game. You just reset and the game continues on like you left off. " He would shrug." But the thought of dying.. which the creator did put in people's mind.. is equally as terrifying as the unknown. You don't know if you will come back and so there's a risk. Do you challenge it and try or try to live and see the adventure through." He would stand up and continue speaking." I would rather fight to live. " He simply motioned her to follow.

Once the two exited, he would speak softly ." No one blames em...he made us look like ourselves. That means it takes a lot of intelligence and programming to store our features. So its not impossible for him to program a death game really..." He offered a light smile." So don't do anything stupid. "

I scoffed at his answer, a little annoyed that he thought you could actually die in this game. Well, I totally disagree. There would be almost no plausible outcome of a situation like that. If the creator had such intentions then he would be a complete idiot, he would probably have police and angry people after him by now wouldn't he? I mean even if we could actually die in this game and not wake up from it then wouldn't that be confirmed by now? I said, taking my own side over his.

Before we left I chugged down the last of my coffee. I followed behind him and continued to talk after we left. I'm glad he made us look like ourselves IRL, for obvious reasons. What are suggesting? Do you think I'll do something dumb like test out my theory because I have an unpopular opinion? The only thing that would be classified as stupid would be becoming a PK.

He looked at her and spoke to her. " That's fine.. but let me impose this on you . If you haven't logged out...what are you actually eating? What is your body drinking? " Kiluia had a logical side to him. He wasn't up for a debate but she perked his interest in her. He would grin a bit as he waited for an answer from the girl before him. She seemed pretty adamant about the death part. To not be afraid was foolish. To be cautious was to be wise or something to that matter. He found refuge to a secluded area where they could talk without interruption.

I think that wherever I am in the real world I'm being fed and kept somehow. I can make a guess that I'm most likely in a proper place like a hospital being maintained and whatnot. I argued my point back at him. Even though his opinion was the reason that I wanted to kill someone, I didn't have the nerve to kill Kiluia. If I were to murder him then maybe I might feel bad, especially because he bought me food but also because he wasn't really afraid of me. To not be scared, like normal players, that made him probably have a very high level of confidence. Also, if was a couple levels higher than me and I tried to attack he probably wouldn't have any trouble ending me.

He would tilt his head and look at her with his arms crossed." So you mean everyone here.. is sitting in a hospital somewhere..." That would of taken a lot of hospitals to coordinate such a mass." And those that didn't get a room? And that just furthers my point. He's doing this on purpose, Kiru. He's going to let our bodies rot or kill us or what have you." He sighed as he was done arguing. " Let's talk about something else. It's pointless." He would look at her with a disheartened face and a tilted head. His eyes studied her and tried to evaluate someone who didn't see all options.

No, I didn't say that. There would be almost no way for them to go to every house and bring ten thousand players into a hospital. I'm just saying that I know that I'm being taken care of...my parents do put themselves in my life all the time so I wouldn't be surprised if they were freaking out by now. I said sat down, folding my hands in my lap. I didn't even feel guilty about my parents worrying about me, they had always done that so it felt expected. Now that I was older I didn't really notice when they did it. I think we shouldn't avoid this conversation but I agree, let's talk about something else...Um, so what have you been doing since you couldn't find that log out button?

He would nod lightly and just watch her. She seemed impulsive yet proper, eloquent yet not reserved. She was a complexly unorthodox girl he had met. When her question asked about what he had been doing, he answered pretty plainly." I've been on the front lines. " He would smile a slight bit. " I did just used to lounge around like these guys. But my other side got to me about being lazy and worthless. " He would laugh a slight before just looking at her. " But nothing to extreme really. You? Have you done anything here? "He would ask casually. He would definitely remember her after this day.