[PP-F1] The Many Annoyances of Kiru xXKiluia and KiruXx

A frontliner huh? Were you in a special guild or something, do any cool assignments? I asked, intrigued now that I knew he was good enough to fight on the front lines, and he had the courage to do it. This proved my theory from earlier, he was a higher level than I was. Me? Well I have been bored out of my mind, met some really stupid players and still haven't gone on any quests yet. The directions seem preposterous if you ask me. I said, throwing my white hair over my shoulder.

He nodded and leaned back in the bench." Vice Captain of Firm Anima. Sister guild of Ebon Vanguard. " He simply stated as he looked at her." Shall we meet again and do something ? I'd like to hang out again. " He spoke nonchalantly. It was a simple question and if she wished to think further into it she could of. Crimson orbs just simply awaited for an answer to her." I promise it won't be a waste of your time." He winked at her then looked up at the sky. He often wondered if his brother was looking up as well.

I've heard rumors about those guilds, front lines. They're the ones who clear out the dungeons to make it "safer" and collect rewards from boss encounters correct? I asked. In all honesty I was thinking of either creating my own guild or joining one. Making my own would be hard, especially if no one agreed with my opinions. Also, if I was going to join one I was going to join the best. Well, Vice Captain I would love to meet up again sometime, maybe I could actually complete a quest or something. I definitely wasn't going to challenge him to a fight right now, he would probably end me before I could pull out my dagger.

He watched her as a certain blood lust seemed to seep pass her personality. Maybe he was hanging around killing too much but regardless, he simply stood up and smirked a slight bit. " Leaving so soon? I was getting to know you pretty well. I figured we could hang out a bit longer. Maybe grab a bite to eat other than pie. " His natural curiosity was getting the better of him. She was becoming dangerous to Kiluia.

I guess I could stay just a little longer, it's not like I'm doing anything anyways... So Kiluia, what did you have in mind? Would you like to go train or something? I would actually like to learn a few things from you, you seem pretty experienced in battle, you must be. I said, and looked into his crimson eyes, they seemed a smidge scary now that I looked at them. I reached down to my boot and wiped off the small smudge piece of mud that clashed against the black and blue of my boot.

He would look at her and then nod." We can train. Although.. you may not like training with me.." He hopped up with one foot and landed. His other foot tapped the ground with a toe tap. He seemed to straightened out his clothing except for that floppy tie he wore. Gaze was given to her as he started walking." We should work on getting you better gear than what you have currently on.. so we need to go hunt." A light smile but his eyes seemed to flare with excitement. He truly was looking forward to meeting this girl out in the field.

I followed to the right of Kiluia with my hands folded behind me. Your wrong, I would love to train with you. After we hunt could you train me, like one on one combat or something? I asked, determined to learn some things from him. If he was the Vice Captain of a guild he had to have a few battle tips to give me. When he mentioned my gear I looked down at it. What's wrong with my gear huh? I said with a cheesy grin on my face, I knew exactly what was wrong. I didn't wear any updated form of equipment, which meant I couldn't take very many hits during battle.