[PP - F1] Are You Going to Run? [Alyce][COMPLETE]

((YES))

She shook her head with a small smile "All living things have emotion, other Ryuu. The Ryuu I know is still in there, but you're being a bully. You think I could effect him, I don't know about that. Kill me if you want, but..." She looked the darker version of Ryuu in the eyes "that would also effect him." She shrugged with a little smirk "Life is a domino effect. No matter who dies, another is effected." She looked up at him and giggled both of her eyes shined brighter.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((To listen to as we read what happens in this post as well as the ones that follow))

The monster swatted Alice to the ground. "Stupid girl. I don't have to listen to your remarks. Now, I think I'll continue." He started to draw the sword. Ryuu was panicking. There was no ICU in SAO. You either lived or died. There was no in between. His body slowly pointed the sword at Alice's neck.

'Why? Why couldn't you have listened? All I was doing was trying to protect you. Why does it matter if you won't see me again? This is all wrong. Stop!! Stop it!' Ryuu's face gained a crooked smile. The sword was thrust down. The monster never intended to kill Alice. It just liked the pain and fear it caused Ryuu. It purposefully missed burying the sword in the grass right next to Alice's face. Ryuu gained control over his body again and screamed, "Stop it!!!"

Ryuu's body shook with his silent weeping. He collapsed on the ground in a heap, sobbing. All he could say was "I'm sorry" over and over again between sobs.

She closed her eyes when the sword was thrust down, only to open them again when she felt no pain. Then she heard him, the real him, she heard him crying, and she had a soft smile "it's okay Ryuu... it's okay." She didn't understand why he was crying, but she figured she would fine out later. Alice let out a soft sigh "I'm okay Ryuu, you're okay." She looked at him and grinned, she wasn't really scared of dieing. She knew she would die someday, but when? She wondered.

She smiled and giggled walking up to him and wiped his tears, holding Ryuu's face so he'd look at her "The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls... Ryuu... I don't think YOU are a monster. I have no reason to run, for I am not scared of death" she loved poetry, her favorite poet was Edgar Allan Poe. She had read all of his poems, loving each of them. She always quoted them, she sighed and thought to herself. 'Why do you want me to leave? Ryuu... why can't I fear things like you? What's wrong with me? I can't think right....'

Ryuu looked into her eyes and started bawling like a child. He hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Ryuu couldn't control himself anymore. He was normally very calm and collected, but this had brought back too many painful memories. Right now, he didn't want her to leave even though he yelled at her to. He wanted her to stay. To stay with him, by him. He couldn't figure out what made him feel this way. He just did.

Ryuu's childish crying let up a bit. "Why? You say you didn't run because you don't fear death, but why? It almost looked like you couldn't run. Why?" Ryuu buried his in the curve of her neck. He still couldn't recover from almost killing her. He was terrified, terrified that it might happen again.

"Ryuu? Are you okay?" She tightened her grip on the hug, still blushing slightly. She didn't know why she was blushing, she just was. Her heart beat a little faster. 'What the Hell is wrong with me?!!!' She was yelling at herself on the inside. She felt like she was going insane right now.

Ryuu finally figured out what he was doing and why he was acting the way he was. He continued moving in closer. 'We just met. I'm probably going to get slapped for this, but...' He pressed his lips against hers, not caring the consequences. 'I'm a monster anyways, so what does it matter. I'll give her the one thing that is precious to anyone, monster and human, my first kiss.'

Ryuu felt her reciprocate his emotions and pulled her in tighter to him. 'That's right. What I was feeling was love. The thing I've been missing ever since I lost Chikiyo. I thought shouting out everyone and my emotions would make me hurt less, make me stronger, but no. I was wrong, and it took her to make me realize it. She really is amazing.' Ryuu felt his heart pounding inside him. A feeling he thought would only be brought about by battle was now caused by being with this girl, Alice.

Ryuu had to pull back. He needed air. After inhaling, he whispered, "I-I love you." He felt like he needed to vocalize his affection. It had been so long that he had almost forgotten what it felt like to love. He wrapped his arms loosely around her midsection and waited for a moment, looking deeply into her mismatched eyes that he loved so much.