[PP - F1] Are You Going to Run? [Alyce][COMPLETE]

Ryuu returned to his original position, noticing her blush. "Well, yeah I can. I don't understand why, but I just can. It's a little strange, but at least it gives me a heads up when I'm about to go all Hellfyre. Even though I can control it, sometimes there are forced activations due to my emotions, so it's nice to have a little warning." Ryuu looked into both her eyes. "I like the contrast yours."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh okay. Well, good to see you smiling and laughing again. For s second there, I thought I may have crossed a line. Looks like even if I did, it's okay now." He felt tension that he didn't even know he had drain from his body, and he smiled out of relief. "Also, glad to see you're no longer ashamed to show off those eyes of yours. It would be a shame not to show people that nice of a shade of red."

Ryuu led her out of the city and into a wolf infested field. "Don't worry about the wolves. The special thing about this area is that all the mobs are friendly. It also makes for a great spot to just sit and watch the clouds, and oh, how I love to watch the clouds." Ryuu plopped down on a small hill and stared up at the sky, smiling. He rarely had time to relax, so this was a bit of a treat for him.

Ryuu was a little startled by the question. "Umm... I guess it doesn't really matter. The story behind why I go by my middle name, which in its entirety is Ryuuji, isn't really important, so you can just pick." Ryuu didn't really understand what caused the question, but he decided notice to focus too much on it.

"Ryuu... I'll call you Kazuya if I get angry at you" she laughed "you're fun to be around Ryuu. Other people usually get on my bad side immediately." She looked up at the sky and a frown appeared on her face as her eyes widened, as if she saw a monster in the sky. She screamed and buried her face in Ryuu's chest, she trembled.

Ryuu almost jumped when she did this. "What the-" Then he saw the monster. "Oh don't worry about that thing. It won't hurt us. In fact, half the reason I like this place in particular to look at the sky is because the dragon of this floor also likes to fly overhead. As long as you don't throw anything at him he's harmless." He put his hand on her back to comfort her. "Did you know my middle name, Ryuuji, means dragon?"