[PP - F1] Are You Going to Run? [Alyce][COMPLETE]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuu pulled her in for another kiss. He held on tightly again. 'You stood by me even in my insanity and said you are not afraid of dying, but I am. I'm afraid that you will die and leave me alone forever. I can't let that happen. Let come what may. I will overcome it for the both of us. I will become the Black King. I will become whatever I have to be, if it keeps you beside me. That's my silent promise.'

"I think it is a beautiful name, Allison. I think I will use it often, but I still like calling you Alice on occasion." He blushed as see kissed him on the cheek. 'I'm going to marry this girl. I can't believe how happy I am at this moment. I will never forget you, Chikiyo, but everyone must move on at some time. For me, that time is now.' Kazuya wondered what type of wedding she would like. He didn't know if she wanted a traditional one or maybe some other kind. "Allison, what kind of wedding do you think we should have? Who do you think we should invite?"

She squealed and blushed madly when he picked her up. She loved being carried but hated it. She loved it because she was childish, and hated it because she is short and light. "O-okay then" her legs did hurt though, probably from running so much earlier 'Why did I stutter? Why am I nervous?!!!'

Kazuya burst out laughing again. He forced red to cover most of his eyes. "No, I think that's me." He laughed so hard he almost dropped her. "Whoops. Sorry, dear." He recovered and she was stable again. "You are completely adorable. You aren't scary at all to me." He gazed down at her laughing and smiling.

((I think we should wrap this topic up soon so we can to meet Argumail and the others.))