[PP - F1] Are You Going to Run? [Alyce][COMPLETE]

The thing she enjoyed most about being short was that hugs were always comfortable. She lied her head on his chest, not letting go. She listened to his heart, she always thought her heart rate was strange. It was a perfect tempo for music, that's why she was good at every instrument. She sighed happily, she enjoyed his heart rate, and his warmth.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Huh? She's not pulling away. I guess I was right. She likes being like this.' As they continued, a wolf came over and brushed up against Ryuu's leg. This caused Ryuu to be even happier. He loved the wolves. They were like his children, and though, he would never tame them he did occasionally feed them and pet them. He felt at peace. Sure, he had just had a flashback to his past right before, but those feelings were gone now. As the wolf brushed against his leg, the tension of the previous days left him.

'Okay. Now I'm confused. What is she doing?' Ryuu's social ineptness caused him to not understand any of this. At first he thought it was out of pity, then out of the want for kindness, now he just didn't know. 'She is nuzzled my chest. What does this mean? Is it that she likes my body and wants to hold it?'

((Haha! Ryuu thinking she wants his body. It's kind of funny to me.))

Ryuu brought one of his hands up and scratched his face a bit, like any nervous guy would do. She wasn't going to let up until he told her the truth obviously. "Well, it just been a while since any girl was this close to my body. I don't really know what to do or how to respond to it anymore." His entire face went red upon admitting his lack of experience.

Ryuu let out a nervous laugh. "Well, I was never able to understand girls so I guess even on equal footing. Um, but do you know what the guy is supposed to do during a hug? Honestly, I have no idea. That was the first hug I've had in forever." Ryuu nervously rubbed his arm as he asked the embarrassing question.

Ryuu smiled at her reaction. Most players would have freaked out and attacked it. Alice was different though. She not only accepted the demon that he is, but also tried to comfort him, which had never happen in this game. "You really are something aren't you."

((So tsundere. Both of them that is.))

Ryuu watched contently for a while until he flopped down onto the grass again. He stared up at the clouds again. 'I wonder what it would be like to fly like them. Not in a plane, but on your own wings. Looking down on the world below, basking in its beauty that is only marred by human civilization. I guess some cities would be beautiful as well, but-' His thought were interrupted. His eyes dilated and grew red. "Alice... I'm going to ask a favor. Please run." It was a transformation stronger than any before. He doubted that he had the strength to control it. He felt the darkness clawing at him, and not just his mind this time. He felt actual physical pain. He grit his teeth, trying to halt its progress.

'Why isn't she listening!?' Ryuu's body tensed up as he resisted. He struggled to get his next few words. "I said RUN! Get away from me!" Ryuu gripped the grass as though it were his lifeline, keeping his mind attached to his body. He had a flashback to when Chikiyo had tried to help him during one of his transformations, when he had hurt her and sent her to the hospital. A tear slid down his cheek. His voice was faint now as he was fading away. "Why won't you run from me?.."

She looked at him with a calm face "I have no reason to." She stayed back, but didn't run from Ryuu. She felt that if she ran, she'd never see him again. Alice didn't want that. And she didn't exactly know her way around. So, she had no choice but to stay. She didn't care if she was going to die, she knew she would eventually die. It's the life of a human, so she did not run.

Ryuu couldn't help it. She wouldn't run and as a result he was probably going to hurt her like he hurt Chikiyo. Tears streamed down his face as his eyes turned completely red. He was losing horribly. In his despair, he screamed, "No!!"

He finally lost. He stood up with a cruel expression on his face. Ryuu was still aware of everything that was happening, but he wasn't in control. The monster used his voice. "You should have run. He really did try to save you. He cares about you, but you know, I think that makes him weak. I can't allow that. Him and I make up the black King. We need to be strong and cut off from the rest. Don't take it personally, but I'm going to have to eliminate you." He started walking toward Alice.

Ryu still had the ability to think. 'No! No!! Run please. Turn and don't look back! Live a long life far away from me. I can't...I just can't stop it this time. I'm sorry... Please... I'm not worth this. Leave and at least remember who I was for those few brief moments.' Somehow, tears still flowed from the entranced Ryuu's eyes, as though you could still see the sadness he had inside. 

The monster wiped the tears. "What is this?" 

((I feel like a sad or emotional song should be coming up soon to accompany all this, don't you?))