(op-f?) bachelor party

Ryuu walked toward the area that Argumail had told him the party was at. As he approached he saw a total of three people, one of them being the man that wants him dead. 'Why did he have to show up?' He knew Terrence was a man of strategy. He was probably going to do something toward the end of the party, either to him or Arga. All Ryuu could do now, though, was walk and join them. He was going to keep a close eye on him.

"Hey there, Arga." He looked around and saw that the party was rather empty so far. "Was I not supposed to show up yet?"

Kazuya looked at both of them with an eyebrow raised. He turned to L. "My my. You are in a good mood today. It seems everyone is." He looked around at the party. "We'll, it seems you spared no expense, Arga, as usual." He noticed the dragon in the corner. It was a dark shad of blue. Kazuya shivered as he recounted what had happened the last time they had a dragon at the party.

He looked over at Tristan, they didn't talk much but they knew who each other where meeting once at a night party "Sweet tunes" He grabbed some water despite the abundance of alcohol, he wasn't a drinker in the slightest. "Do we have any chow up in this place guys?" He looked around hungrily, he was just back from a fight and hadn't eaten a bite.