[F4-Forge] The Ever-forge (Closed until Further notice.)

MacGrath walked into the guild member shop, looking around to see if anybody is around that could help him with a certain blade he needed, he's got the items he needed but needs a Smith to make it. "He-hello? Anybody here?" He asked nervously, looking around he decided to stay at the counter as a precaution to not mess things up for the owner.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moartea, hearing voices down stairs and walked down them and out in a dress shirt and a pair of pants, not in his usual aristocratic clothing. And looked like hell just froze over, as his hair was all ragged, and his eyes were rather dark and bleak, as he saw two people standing his shop. As he walked behind the counter and seeing the time was morning, he wasn't much of a morning person, and this was the time he was rather unpleasant. He looked up as he sat down and leaned backwards, "... I see that thee be'eth here to shop, well tell me what thou wants and i will do to my best of work." "You there, one in the front, what doth thou want'eth, I have much to do and little time to waste." He said in a tired tone of voice as he was exhausted, as the man (Kazuya), was the one he was pointing to as he looked at the other (MacGrath), "I will get to thou soon lad." Still in the same tired tone of voice.

Moartea looked at the player (Kazuya) and sighed. "For customs like that rares are 800 Col and perfects are 1200 Col, as well, each material you bring me deducts 100 Col from thous purchase or craft, in turn it would depend on the item you want." "I can't be certain the outcome, so give me the materials and i will craft them to the liking, but i need to know, who thou is, and if thou is part of the guild, for thou if thou is part of the Inquisition." "There is a fifteen percent off each purchase here, for the guild only." He said yet again in his tired tone of voice, as he looked at the other person (MacGrath), "That goes for thou to lad." Pointing out that he knew not of either of them.

Kazuya was a little surprised that his own blacksmith didn't recognize him, but that didn't matter too much to him. "Well, I'm Kazuya, the Raoul of the North. I'm a high ranking officer of the Crimson Inquisition, and I would like to have these one of these pieces of Mixed Ichor to be made into a pair of shoulder guards known as the Aothosian Guards. They must at least be Rare, but like I said, if they were to turn out as perfectly crafted, I would pay the calculated difference. The same goes with the greaves. The other ore will be used for them. They are known as the Elyrian Defenders. They must be rare, but could be perfect. In which case I would pay the difference upon pick up." He rummaged through his menu till he reached his inventory. "I will pay for the pieces now as though they are rare, but please do alert me if they turn out otherwise. I would gladly pay you in full." He withdrew the Col and offered it to the blacksmith.

Kazuya

-1190 Col

-2 Mixed Ichor Ores

Moartea clicked accept and wrote down Kazuya's name, and placed the materials and the Col into his inventory and looked at the other person (MacGrath). "Thous next lad, same information thine told Kazuya here." Moartea said as he readied the quill and ink, for his Slate grey eyes were rather cold feeling, in this state he didn't care who he was with, he would act like a cold hearted person. For he was not one person who liked being tired.

-OOC: Gained 1190 Col and 2 Mixed Ichor Ores-

MacGrath walked up to the counter, "Is it okay with you..." he started to say putting the 3 obsidian ore on the counter, "... If I can have a custom obsidian please? I don't mind what quality it is, I will pay, actually, I'll pay for the price of perfect but if it's uncommon or rare, I'll take it, you can keep the change." He said. "I'm MacGrath, I'm kind of new in the guild, nice to meet you" he finished with a smile.

MacGrath

-1190 col

-3 obsidian

Moartea looked at MacGrath, and sighed, as he took the Col and the Obsidian ores and placed them in his inventory, as he looked at them both. "Thine will contact you both when the chance comes, until then i need my rest." He said as he pointed at the door, signaling both Kazuya and MacGrath to kindly leave his shop, as he then fell asleep in his chair, before he could say anything else.

-OOC: Gained 1190 Col & 3 Obsidian Ores-

Uriel sauntered in with a snort. This place didn't look like a blacksmiths, not at all. And he was supposed to be the Blacksmith for the mighty Crimson Inquisition? What a laugh!

Uriel leaned on the counter, "Yo? I am interested in a weapon, can't dilly dally. I got beasties to kill." He shouted, noticing the man was asleep in a chair. Uriel gave the chair a slight kick.

"Wake up. You got a customer."

Moartea,immediately jumped out of the chair as he felt it falling back, and landed looking up, and held one eye open and gave this voice a death stare, and stood up. "Doth be'eth... what doth thou want, a weapon?" "What doth thou wish'eth to have, make it quick as well, I have no time for games lad." Moartea said as his Romanian accent blasted and his Slate grey eyes gave off a incredibly deathly cold aura, as this player was rude, beyond rude, Moartea would show now respect to him, he would stand equal grounds to this player, he didn't care who he was.

Uriel laughed, giving the cold harsh blacksmith a pat on the shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey now. I was just lookin' for a decent rapier - and mayhaps some information. How much will that cost me?"

Uriel shoved his hands in his pockets and walked around the store before sitting up on the counter, Moartea had a very cold and dark presence; and Uriel found it quite amusing. "Have you met any ladies recently, my good friend?" 

Moartea glared at the boy and sighed, "That depends upon the weapon thou doth wants, are thou ordering a normal weapon, or of one from Osmium, but if not of that, doth have'eth any materials so thine may use to make your weapon?" He said as Moartea looked away for a second to gaze under his counter to grab some paper and a vial of ink, with a black crow feather, ready to write down the info needed."As well, if thou are apart of the Crimson Inquisition guild thou gains a 15 percent off all purchases here, now for the basic into, your name and if you are apart of the guild, and the weapon information required." He said sitting down and tapping the quill as he ignore the second question this lad had to offer, as Moartea was only interested in business for now, maybe afterwards he would answer his question.

"Oh hush, hush!" I said, waving him off. "Let's not be so formal now shall we? I am indeed a part of your lovely guild. The Crimson Inquisition. In fact, I am celebrating just being removed from an intern as I have finally reached a high enough level."

I clasped my hands together, giving them a slight rub. "Oh yes. yes. A normal rapier will do me just fine!" I said, with dark undertones. "It should do the job...just...nicely.... As for materials I was planning on going hunting for them once I had put my order in."

I shrugged. "No use getting more than what I need. That's too much work. Now how much do I owe you?"

Moartea sighed and wrote the info down, "From my calculations, a normal is a uncommon, and with your discount you only have to pay me 240 Col." Moartea said as he slid the document under the counter and waited on Uriel's business transaction, as that would have his player name there. Moartea didn't know why this player didn't give him his name, but he would find out soon enough.

I have a nod, grinning. "Oh my, so cheap. So wonderfully cheap! What a noble man you are!" I said with a cackle. "Yes, yes that price sounds perfect."

-240 Col

I laughed as the transaction was complete. "Guess you know my name now eh?" I gave a mock bow. "Uriel. Remember it. You'll love it." I scratched my cheek, walking backward toward the door. "Give me a call if you need anything, but for now I have a date with DESTINY! Ta ta!"

With that I left the store.

And with that, Moartea clicked the accept button and the Col came into his account, not once has he had a player ask for a uncommon item, but he didn't care at this point. He just sighed and slammed his head won, as Uriel walked out of his shop and left him there. Moartea just readied for the day he could be a Blacksmith or renown. But for now, he just laid his head on the cold counter and waited for the next customer to appear.

-OOC: Gained 240 Col-

Mari had entered the store, noting that it was quaint- it didn't look like it belonged to a blacksmith. It was somewhat homey..yet had a regal flair. Of course, the girl had to expect this from Moartea. As she entered she noticed him asleep at the counter. Mari approached him, with no intention of being quiet.

She pressed the palm of her hand against his forehead, brushing the hair away from his face. 

"Sleeping on the job? That's not very regal of you, Moartea." she chided, "C'mon now, I need your help."

Moartea felt a hand move the hair out of his face and looked up, as he wasn't asleep and saw it was Mari who came in. "Ah Mari, what can i do for my favorite person in the world?" "And i would have expected you to expect the unexpected from me by now Mari" He said as he rested his hand on her hand and stayed at eye contact with Mari, as he knew he was much taller than Mari, and he liked to stay where he was to begin with as well.

Mari gave a nod, "mmm - true, true - but I can't be your favourite person in the world now. But - I'm here on business." Her tone turned serious as she glanced away. "I'll be attempting the Floor 9 Hydra - and at this stage I only have a beginner dagger. I really need better equipment. I need it now. If you're not up for it tell me, and I will go elsewhere." She turned back to face him. "I just wanted to go to you first, I need a Perfect quality Dagger. How much would that be?"

Moartea sat up and leaned forward, "It's normally 1200 Col, bit for you I can cut the price down in half, 600 Col is all i ask for, and maybe we could hang out sometime, after your boss battle I mean."  He said to her and stood up, "If you have the Materials that's excellent, if not them I will use my last Iron Ore to craft it for you." He said as he gazed at her with his hypnotic Slate grey eyes, one that were always col tempered.