[F4-Forge] The Ever-forge (Closed until Further notice.)

Mari grinned, "Are you sure? You know I can afford the full price." Mari said as she leant her back on the counter so she could comfortably talk to Moartea. "We can hang out before hand if you like. After all..." Mari paused, voice darkening as she glanced down for a moment. "I may not come back from that." Mari gave a slight shake of her head. "I don't own the materials, but how about you stop by my shop on the fourth floor, and I'll play you a tune on my violin?"

-600 Col

Mari finished the exchange, "Is there anything else you needed from me Moartea?"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moartea clicked the accept button and placed his hand on Mari's cheek, "Don't say such things Mari, your not going to die from it, not while I'm around, give me second and I will have your dagger." He said as he looked at her again, "Yeah I'll come by your shop, and listen to your pla... you can play Violin, now that's a beautiful talent there." He said as he got and smiled, "Nope, but right now at least Mari, afterwards lets ho hang out then," He said as he pulled his hand away from her soft cheek and went to the forge, opening and closing it as he locks it like usual. 

His equipment changing into the one he used for smithing and he began his usual process of pulling out another Iron Ore, tossing it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the weapon Mari asked for.

Edit: As the ore flashed and turned purple, he saw a new weapon colour to identify, as he looked it over he yelled "Blasted Forge I said a perfect not a rare!", he said as he came up the stairs, still in his his leather apron capping over his white t-shirt, as his hands were now covered in the same thick leather, as well as a pair of goggles pressed against his forehead, He came with a... rather unexpected weapon. He placed it on the counter and gave a rather disappointed look at it. "Well... Mari I think that I can cut the price down even more, its not a perfect, I'm sorry, the confounded Forge I have, made a rare, I'll return 175 Col to you." He said as he opened his business transaction tab and placed not only the dagger but also 175 Col in, as she asked for a perfect, and since he didn't deliver that, she would get the appropriate cost for the item. He looked up and smiled to her, "We can though take the Essence of Steel quest and i can upgrade it to perfect for free." Moartea said as he waited for her to take to item and Col.

-OOC: Gained 425 Col returned 175, and gave Rose Thorn to Mari through business transaction-

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

[1] Epic Failure: +1 Exp. (Forsaken Material) 
[2-4] Failure: +1 Exp. (Forsaken Material) 
[5-7] Bad Item: +1 Exp. (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)
[8-9] Good Item: +2 Exp. 
[10] Uncommon Item: +3 Exp. (GM approval for enhancements) 
[11] Rare Item: +5 Exp. (GM approval for enhancements)
[12] Perfect Item: +8 Exp. (GM approval for enhancements)

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- (My phone can't display the site T^T)

•  
  • Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[success: Crafted Rare Item]

[Gained 1 Rare Item and 5 EXP]

-Item Crafted-

Item name: 

Rose Thorn

Item Rarity:
Rare

Shop
The Ever-forge

Weapon Type
One-handed Dagger

Enchantment
+2 Damage 

Item Description

A beautifully crafted iron dagger by Moartea, one that a lot of energy was put into, for a person he cares mostly for, this dagger unique in shape is one that should not be taken lightly. It deals equal damage as it does with offering evasion ability. The twin blade form gives it a almost other worldly appeal.

Photo
Fantasy-Knives.jpg

-Before-

Rank 2(22/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

3/3 crafts done today

1 mats in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(27/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

2 Mixed Ichor Ores and 3 Obsidian Ores in inventory

Mari sighed, closing her eyes and leaned in into Morteas hand. "I'm just being realistic."

She perked up, smiling when Moartea said he'd visit her shop. "Yes, yes I do. I love it and have been playing for nearly 20 years." Mari said with a smile; she then watched Moartea work, it was interesting. The pure concentration on his face - the heat of the forge. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, hours? It didn't matter - she was comfortable and was in good company.

When she was handed the weapon Mari carefully turned it over in her hand; it was much more intricate than she was expecting. Mari stepped to the side and did a few basic thrusts, swings and attacks with it - the dagger was light; but it was weighted in a way that it's strikes would be precise and hit hard.

"Moartea, I don't know what to say - are you sure I paid you enough?" Mari asked, she sighed, biting her lower lip. "Let me know if it isn't but I do need to go soon - I am about to go and take on a quest."

Moartea smiled as he walked up to her, moving the dagger out of the way and hugged her. "Yes it's fine, you paid enough, I don't mind spoiling a close friend who as a matter of fact was the first person that saw my scar and touched it." "Mari, I don't mind it at all, and i wouldn't mind us hanging out again." He said as he finished his hug and pulled away, as he swiped his hand down and clicked on his clothing, he changed into his dress shirt, the one he wore on the day he met Mari and well the same outfit actually, the shirt, pants, and boots, minus the coat as he gave that to Mari, and looked at her. "Shall we go then?" "I have nothing more to do now, or we can hang out in the rooms upstairs, I have a bottle of wine we could guzzle down on?" He said as he gave her a devilish smile, one that he got when he had a plan already set in his mind. "I understand if you don't want to, we can do whatever you want to Mari." He said in his confident tone of voice.

Mari returned the embrace, "I appreciate the sentiment - I really do." She gave him a smile. "I would like to hang out again, really - I would. But as I said earlier, I am quite busy. I need to go find someone to craft me some shoes that help with my evasion." She bit her lower lip and furrowed her brows in concentration as she tried to discuss her plans for her stats. "See - I want this beautiful dagger to focus on damage; and I want shoes that can help my evasion - I was considering going for accuracy for the fight too - but my main priority are these shoes." She gave a nod, followed by a sly smile. "Although I admit that the promise of wine sounds promising - I need to be a good girl." She added with a wink.

Moartea sighed and he pulled away and leaned against the counter, "I guess after your shoes are done then... then we can have drinks." "And I don't mind you being abit naughty... though seeing you as you are, I can see a little bit of devil in those angel eyes." "Maybe some whiskey would be a better choice of drink for us?" He said as he smiled and gave Mari a little smile and walked back up to her. "So shall we leave and find something better to do?" "Talking in my main room can't be all that fun to you, how bout you take care of your shoe problem and met me back here when your done, I give you access to come and leave even when the shop is closed." He said as he stretched and yawned abit, waiting to hear what Mari had to say to his words.

-OCC: I'll make a new topic saying that I'm upstairs.-

• 2 weeks later...

As Moartea looked at his meter he decided to go ahead and enter his forge like usual and begin his process, as he changed into his black smithing gear and pulled out one Obsidian Ore that MacGrath had given him. tossing it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the weapon MacGrath asked for

Edit: As it flashed a dull blue he knew this was going to be a bad Item and like his for telling was, he got a bad item and sighed, tossing the bad item under his table. He then looked at the Materials he had and decided to try again.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2517

BD: 5

CD: 6

LD: 18
MOB: 8

[success: Crafted Bad Item]

[Gained 1 Bad Item and 1 EXP]

-Before-

1/3 crafts done today

2 Mixed Ichor Ores and 3 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(28/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

5 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 2 Obsidian Ores in inventory

As Moartea last attempt was a failure, and this time he knew he would do better as he began his process, he pulled out another Obsidian Ore that MacGrath had given him. tossing it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the weapon MacGrath asked for

Edit: As it flashed a brilliant white colour that filled the room, he smiled and pulled out a long sword, one that was extremely ornate, and he walked upstairs and to the mannequin, he placed the weapon in its hands and clicked the object. Making the hands lock in place, as the sword was now on display, and only Moartea could unlock it, as he pulled up his HUD and sent a PM to MacGrath, even though he left the guild he stil had work for this one member and waited for him to come pick up his weapon, as Moartea went down to the Forge again and tried his luck on his armor. 

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2521

BD: 8

CD: 11

LD: 1
MOB: 7

[success: Crafted Rare Item]

[Gained 1 Rare Item and 5 EXP]

-Item Crafted-

Item name: 

Wraith-Thra

Item Rarity:
Rare

Shop
[F4-Forge] The Ever-forge

Weapon Type
One-Handed Straight Sword

Enchantment
+2 Damage 

Item Description

A unusual longsword, made of Obsidian, it doesn't retain the black colour of the ore, in fact it took a opposite effect, and turned into a silver and gold colour. This sword is incredibly heavy, and is hard to use at first, for it holds much force behind each swing. A sword of this caliber is one to cherish, as the name, and the blade are one of a kind. 

Photo

ac4d9c839af835813ca8efe8ff1c3bc1.jpg

-Before-

1/3 crafts done today

5 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 2 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(33/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

2/3 crafts done today

5 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

Moartea was finally getting the crafts he wanted and as he had made MacGraths sword he wanted to rtry to make his armor now, he began his process again, pulling out a White-Osmium Ore he tossed it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the armor he wanted.

Edit: A flash of green is what he got and he sighed, placing the good item under the table and walking back up stairs, as he wasted his last craft slot for the day and he went upstairs. Through his lobby and to the upstairs lounge, he opened his door and closed it un-equipping   his clothes and hoped into bed, hpoing to get some sleep, before his new crafts became available.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2522

BD: 10

CD: 8

LD: 18

[success: Crafted Good Item]

[Gained 1 Good Item and 2 EXP]

-Before-

Rank 2(33/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

2/3 crafts done today

5 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(35/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

3/3 crafts done today

4 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

As Moartea heard his meter bing, he knew that he had to get started on his armor, and with a flash, he got up and equipped his black smithing gear and headed down to the Forge. As he opened and closed the door behind him, and quickly went down stairs, he opened his Forge door, locking it and heading into the hot room to begin his process. pulling out a White-Osmium Ore he tossed it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the armor he wanted.

Edit: Another flash of green is what he got and he sighed, placing the good item under the table and pulling out another White-Osmium ore to try to make his armor once again. All he wanted was a perfect armor so he could begin on gathering his Demonic and Red-Osmium ores as well as his regular Osmium ore.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2527

BD: 6

CD: 9

LD: 12
MOB: 2

[Gained 1 Good Item and 2 EXP]

-Before-

Rank 2(35/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

3/3 crafts done today

4 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(37/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

3 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

As Moartea pulled out his Ore, his last attempt he got a good item, and he hated that, as he tried again, this time he wanted to try harder, as he out a White-Osmium Ore he tossed it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the armor he wanted.

Edit: Another bad item, Moartea finally was getting irritated, all he wanted was a suit of armor, as he placed the item under his table he tried again, and this time he would get it.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2529

BD: 7

CD: 6

LD: 10

[success: Crafted Bad Item]

[Gained 1 Bad Item 1 EXP]

-Before-

Rank 2(37/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

3 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(38/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

2/3 crafts done today

2 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

Moartea tried to bundle his rage inside, as this was getting frustrating, with another White-Osmium Ore in his hand tossed it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into the armor he wanted

Edit: As Moartea saw his material shatter into a million blue pixels, he realized he failed to crafted anything, enraged he grabbed the tab;e near him and tossed it across the room. "AHHHHHH!!!!" "WHY!?!?" "WHY DOTH FAIL LIKE THIS!?!?" "WHY!?!?" He yelled as he tossed around more things, anything he could pick up that wasn't bolted to the ground he threw, and sitting in the center of the rubble, he looked up. And finally realized that this wasn't going to help him, as everything then reset and this mess re-corrected itself, he got up and went up stairs and locked the door, as he entered the lobby, and sat behind his counter, needing to take a break, and relax.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2532

BD: 2

CD: 2

LD: 3
MOB: 1

[Failure: Forsaken Material]

[Forsaken material and gained 1 EXP]

-Before-

Rank 2(38/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

2 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(39/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

3/3 crafts done today

1 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

Moartea returning to the Forge as his smithing meter was filled again, as he changed into his smithing gear he opened his Forge door and locked it like usual, and went to the Anvil, pulling out the last Obsidian Ore and tossed it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into and item he wanted.

Edit: As Moartea saw his material shatter into a million blue pixels, again, he got a pissed of face and sighed, as he didn't fling anything around this time, he just saw his rank increase and that was enough to calm him down. And he pulled out the last two ores he had, and sighed, as he didn't want to screw this up, especially the Adamantite Ore, something he found too special to wast. So he went to his smithing again.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2700

BD: 10

LD: 17
MOB: 4

-Before-

Rank 2(39/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

3/3 crafts done today

1 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and 1 Obsidian Ores in inventory

-After-

Rank 2(40/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

1 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and in inventory

-New Rank-

Rank 3: 40 total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

[1] Epic Failure +1 Exp. (Forsaken Material)  
[2-3] Failure +1 Exp. (Forsaken Material) 
[4-5] Bad Item +1 Exp. (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)
[6-8] Good Item +2 Exp.
[9-10] Uncommon Item +3 Exp. (GM approval for enhancements)
[11] Rare Item +5 Exp. (GM approval for enhancements)
[12] Perfect Item +8 Exp. (GM approval for enhancements)

As Moartea's last smithing attempt was a failure, he was now clam again, as the rank of his skill increased and he was not going to make his armor like before, the one from the White-Osmium Ore he had. As he wanted a heave plate armor, pulling out tossing it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into and item he wanted

Edit: As Moartea saw his material shatter into a million blue pixels, again, he got his face had a blank expression and this time he looked at his Adamantite Ore and almost had a pained look on his face. So he hesitantly went back to his smithing again.

[6-8] Good Item +2 Exp.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2703

BD: 3

LD: 7

-Before-

Rank 2(40/40 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

1/3 crafts done today

1 White-Osmium Ores, 1 Adamantite ore and in inventory

-After-

Rank 3(41/80 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

2/4 crafts done today

1 Adamantite ore and in inventory

As Moartea's last smithing attempt was a failure as well, he didn't want to, but his last ore was his rarest find a Adamantite Ore, and one he wished he had better luck with , pulling it out and tossing it into the smelter and pressing down on a flap, making the fire rise. He picked up a log of wood and placed it into the fire and helped it stay alive, as he saw the ore turn bright red, and he pulled it out with the tongs and placed it into a barrel of water, and pulled out a freshly made Iron ingot. As he placed the ingot into the fire, as he pulled it out and it was glowing red, as he placed it on the anvil, and pounded it into and armor he wanted

Edit: As all he got was a good item, his rarest item, reduced to a good item, and without hesitation he threw it under his table, now unable to smith again, as all his materials were used. This was a bad situation he was in, he didn't like that he lost his only chances to get new gear, this was almost unbearable, as this whole black smithing gig seemed like a bad idea now, Moartea got up and went upstairs, and into his lobby. As he walked to the door and flipped the sigh to closed and he went upstairs and into his room, now in his relaxation clothes as he fell into his bed and tried to get some sleep.

[6-8] Good Item +2 Exp.

~Results~

-Dice Rolls- 

#ID: 2704

BD: 2

CD: 8

LD: 2

[Forsaken material and gained 2 EXP]

-Before-

Rank 3(41/80 EXP): 3 Crafts a day

2/4 crafts done today