[PP-F6] Where the Naughty Children go (Alyce) {PM for Invite}

It was about midday, yet the darkness started to cover the sky. Terrence looked into the wind and saw his quarry. It looked to be a girl with blonde hair. He was glad it was a girl he was getting quite lonely. He fixed his clothes and put on his best top hat. Looked at the girl and thought that her mannerisms seemed a little familiar so he delayed his to woo her and just observed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My black boots shuffled through the loose grass harshly, almost in a stomping manner. My expression suggested that I was either totally ticked off or extremely annoyed. Whichever it was it wouldn't be a very good idea to going into conversation with me. Most likely the turnout wouldn't be so great. I looked to my left and saw a figure move too fast for me to even see the player clearly, if it was even a player to begin with. Then suddenly it stopped behind a girl, with a creepy grin. I pushed the white half of my hair behind my ear and stopped, crossing my arms in the process. The player with a cat-like face intrigued me but for the time being I just stood there.

A grin spread across my face as I watched the movements of the other player. Slowly, he was "cutting" the girl's throat with his dagger. I wonder what that girl did to deserve that? I guess I shall find out... I walked out into the open, heading towards the two and lowered my eyes into an icy glare. The passion to see what would happen was hidden well behind my cold stare as I watched the events unfold.

Terrence focused on the new player and released Alyce and instinctively put her behind him. He keep thinking about protecting her. He wasn't afraid but, he was cautionous. He grimaced and straightened his tie and pulled back his gloves. He cocked his hat to the side. He waited from speech, he lowly placed his hand on his main weapon. He smirked slowly.

The intense glare I was giving was now more like daggers when he suddenly released the girl, he seemed to be joking with her and nothing more. He tipped his hat and lowered a hand to his weapon. I'm not looking for a fight with you, boy...Besides you probably couldn't even put a scratch on me. Your stance is wrong and that costume of yours will prevent from dodging a blade. I said carelessly and started to walk away from the two, bored with the sudden decline of excitement. I held my hand to my dagger, just in case he was like me and decided to retaliate. Although a fight would be fun right now it wasn't the best choice, I had other things to do.

He gave her a fake smiled," This is the right stance and my clothing doesn't interfere with my movement." He sneered he hated people who pretended to know martial arts. He looked at the girl who was clearly younger than him and decided that there was more important people to kill. He worked hard for his quarry. He put up his dagger and pitted out his saber. He smiled again like Cheshire again. " Please step back! I have a job to do." In all of his life a NBK he never though that anyone couldn't identify him as being one. They knew fully well before he ripped out there tracheas or fatally poison them.

Argumail shifted in his protective mode. He looked around for the enemy. No one would lay a hand on his sister in law. Then he saw him, Terrence. He realize what was going on. Terrence must have kidnapped her before. He then went and jubbed it in Kazuya's face. Now was the real deal. He was kind of mad that he wasn't informed of this. But he knew that Terrence was in condition to fight so he simply unsheathed his sword. Argumail felt the ground rumble and then they all dropped. Argumail grabbed Alyce and put her in his chest and landed on his back. "Ackkk" Argumail said as he spat blood from the impact.

"I'm fine. I'm fine......" Argumail blacked out for a few seconds, he came to and looked at her,"Are you Ok?" He tried to pull himself up. He looked around him and saw the wall. Painted in blood, was the words," Bad! Bad! Child." Argumail looked up and the floor that had collapsed had fixed itself. Argumail coughed some more. His eye widened and he grabbed her shoulders,"Where is Terrence?" 

Kazuya was positioned in a tree watching the whole thing. 'That bastard! The was trying to kidnap my wife again!?!' He then saw Arga with Alice. He was holding her. 'What? No, she wouldn't. This is just her being frightened. It has to be.' He was about to leap down and attack Alice's attacker, but didn't he knew if he blindly charged in it wouldn't end well. For now, he must remain undetected in his tree, surrounded by darkness.