[PP-F6] Where the Naughty Children go (Alyce) {PM for Invite}

He looked over at Alice who had climbed into a few trees over. He remained hidden. He knew he had to or this could turn into something out of his control, but he just had to reassure her that he was there.

He jumped into the tree over, right behind her. "I'm here. It's going to be okay. I see him and I know how he fights. He does not care for honorable techniques. Just please remain calm. Right now, be with Argumail. He will need your help. I can see him starting to lose his grasp on his humanity. I will be there the second I am needed."

He smiled at his own assurance. She had not been trying to leave him. She simply ran into Argumail.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrence watched her run and weighed his options. He looked at the girl screaming in the dark or at Arga who bleed out and more or less paralyzed. He grinned and walked across the jagged shore with his top hat hand and saber in another. He heard a clicking like scales against sharp rock or a crushing noise. He turned and looked. What he saw was so horrifying that he forgot where he was. The creature was cracking the rib of a dead player carcass. The player's face was ripped from it head. All the remained was the eyes that said, Help me help me.

The creature was just a mass of black goo. It rose for it, place and looked at Argumail. It looked Terrence and then at Kazuya, and then it let got a scream that could kill. The goo started to solidify into a monster. It had the face of a woman and fang of a wolf. As her body remained black. Terrence put his top hat back on top of his head, after he bowed to creature,"Terrence, Angel at your service... I must exterminate you and then them." He looked at Kazuya because the monster had shown him. He ran towards it as fast as he could. As he looked in his enemy's eyes images popped in his head. 

Argumail looked at the creature and he turned around and ran. As he ran away he grabbed Alyce's arm, he was afraid of the worst possible outcome. He bust in a door and swung her and then he sat and wait. He heard to the battle between Terrence and creature and it wasn't going well for the Terrence. He knew if Terrence lost then the creature would come for him, some how he knew. He was loosing his grip on his control and sanity but, his protective arc keep him there. He whispered,"I'm here to protect her..." over and over and told her to sit on the far side of the room so he couldn't see her.... that monster it was messing with his mind. If Kazuya or Terrence look at that beast they would probably lost there mind.

Kazuya kept his eyes trained on the beast. He was tempted not to interfere, but he didn't want to lose his chance to battle with this man. He lept down from his position, placing himself between the monster and the door Arga and Alice had ran through.

'I will be the last defense. I wil-" Suddenly he felt a pounding in his head. He put his hand up to it and grit his teeth. He still had his eyes focused on the now solidified monster. 'This pain, is it?.. Is it because of that? Could that monster possibly be forcing it to connect?Could it be bringing out Azazel? How can a virtual monster mess with my head so much?" He dropped to one knee as the pain grew. He knew he should look away, but that would put him at a disadvantage as it was dark and he couldn't use his sword as a mirror to fight the monster. Instead, he remained locked on to he demented creature.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Terrence looked at it eyes but, he could hold on much long. He havenshifted, he turned around and saw Kazuya. "Kazuya! you will die here" He ran at slammed his sword into his side. He spunned him and pointed the sword at Kazuya neck, he mimiced the moves of Kazuya and Argumail to make the most effective fighting style.

Wraith 99/99

Terrence 15/15

Kazuya 17/19

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

The pain was almost unbearable, but wih Terrence attacking him, he was able to use his adrenaline. His eyes went a dark shade of red. "Like that's going to really happen. Not when I have a good reason to be fighting!" He bit down on he sword pointed at his neck, drawing his and slammed it into Terrence's left knee. He then came up with an uppercut across his chest. He ended with clashing swords with the man, sending the high pitch of ringing metal through the area.

Wraith 99/99
Terrence 12/15
Kazuya 17/19

Terrence screamed in agony. Bloody tears rolled his face he raised out and grabbed,"Please help me! I can't control my action... wait where is Argumail?" He made move again like a marionette doll. He sliced again,"Run it almost has full control over me that italmost has control over Argumail, who is with deary beloved." Terrence turnd and looked at the beast," I am an angel, I don't obey evil.  I'm going to be your destroyer." He began to walk in its direction. "Go!" he said to Kazuya," I will kill you later."

Alice looked at Argumail "what's happening?" She was panicking, what was wrong with everyone? She saw Kazuya's eyes. "RYUU!" Alice attempted to run out of the building she was hiding in with Argumail. Her eye patch fell off, and she remembered. At the beginning of the game she had seen this monster, it hit her and she attempted to fight it. She knew how to resist it.

Kazuhiro looked behind him to see Alice running towards him. He had to fight the urge to allow Azazel to emerge from within him. He had to protect Alice. Attacks would soon be coming from both sides, but as long as he could get her out of her. He might have a chance at stopping his friend's insanity and then take care of the demented creature that stood behind him. "Alice!" He took off after her. He placed himself between her and Arga. 'Sorry buddy.' He thrust his fist into Arga gut in an attempt to stop his movement, not to cause damage.

A gust of wind came from behind me after the remarks he made left his mouth. My head whirled around behind me to see multiple strange events unfold. First, the girl left with someone else, leaving the other player behind to face a newcomer. The player with blonde hair that just appeared seemed to be very familiar to me. Not only that but him and the other player had tension between them.

Behind the two I saw a black image start to take shape, a woman. She seemed to be controlling those around her by taking control of their will somehow. At first, the two male players fought back and fourth until one sunk to the ground and said some weird things. Apparently now, he couldn't control his actions. Then, as if it were a virus, I heard screams from behind. The girl that was just here was running away. Judging by his actions the man called Argu couldn't control himself either. Almost out of nowhere the blonde player punched Argu in the gut. 

Oh geez, what's going on...I sighed and ran forward towards the commotion. I crossed my arms and stood in front of Argu. I looked at the other players and grinned as I smashed my foot into his kneecap. Stand up and get a hold of yourself! I shouted with yet another icy glare.

Argumail stopped and grabbed his fist. He smiled at his friend and flung him back. He let out a massive shout that like a tyrannosaurus rex. He drew his sword and spoke in a evil cool calculating voice," I'm omniscient! I'm more powerful| I am the Firstborn." He reached the Highest point. So, Secondsun would rise. Argumail need to get Alice out here. Then some lady comes out of nowhere. He looked at her slowly and then she kick him in the kneecap. He fall down, as he fell he hit every pressure point in her leg so now she can't up her foot down. Argumail looked at the with a fiery look and smiled. 

The man was obviously stronger than me, but I didn't expect him to retaliate with such force. As he fell he hit my leg and triggered immense pain, he hit every weak point in my leg. GAH! I yelled and doubled over as blood forced it's way out of my mouth when I opened it. My knee hit the ground first, then my whole body collapsed onto the grass in pain. I would have liked it.... if you...stayed down! My mind diverted back to being angry with this Argu guy as I strained to get up. My muscles shook as I stood up slowly, not putting any weight on my leg. My eyes were no longer icy but no filled with metaphorical fire. My smile matched his as we were now the same, I wasn't sane to begin with. This pain he caused me made me have bad intentions for him, no matter who he was. I swung my fist forward forcefully to get back at him.

The punch successfully landed on him, but did no damage. I knew what was coming next though, he blocked my next punch and used it to his advantage. My face contorted in pain as he brought my arm behind me. Slowly, I dropped to the ground but landed on my knees. Let's not forget who was the bigger maniac in the first place! I shot back and kicked at him with my bad leg before he could go anywhere.