[PP-F6] Where the Naughty Children go (Alyce) {PM for Invite}

Kazuya finally knew exactly what he needed to do. It would be extremely hard, but he needed to use that forbidden part of his person, Azazel. He had done it before, when he was attacked the first day he arrived in SAO. He killed four people that day. He leveled his breathing, and allowed Azazel to emerge slightly from deep inside his brain. Immediately he felt the urge to kill, which was only strengthened by the wraith. He put forth all his willpower. He wasn't like Arga. He didn't have to protect the only living woman who loved him, but Kazuya did. He allowed Azazel to take over just enough to give him that extra edge in battle. 'Sorry to do this.' He rushed forward at lightning speed and spun around Arga as he knew Arga would expect a frontal attack from such a linear movement. He dropped his elbow down on Arga's clavicle, grinning as he did. He then noticed it was Kiru, who Arga had just attacked. "Get out of here. You won't want to see this." He wrapped his arm around Arga's neck, using his strength to flip him and grind his face into the dirt. "Wake up buddy!"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ahhh!" Argumail shouted and turned slowly, with the scary look on his face and grabbed her foot. He looked her shoe and tickled the hell out it. He undid his paralyer on her foot. "Now stop bitching!" He turned towards the monster. Yep, monster it is! 

All of the sudden, he hit the clavicle and then that was when Argumail control was knocked out him. He landed on his head and then jumped back to his feet."Kazuya... Kazuya you shouldn't have that. I wasn't trying to attack one of my species or his wife but, you angried me. But I'll tell you what I well let your girl watch as I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR [censored] BODY...temper temper... I.. I ... Ice cream... I." He jumped and hit Kazuya shoulders and dislocated both of them then he located them. He finished it by kicking. Kazuya though you hero or villain is defined by the actions, but the mightest heroes or villains are defined by the action done to them. The deaths and loves will that died, the child that were murdered.

I saw the player with the blonde hair move in at lightning speed. He took control of the situation, what I was supposed to do, in seconds. Then he looked at me and I recognized him immediately.  I-I'm not leaving yet..You just saw me get hurt so now you have to die. I joked and shook as I limped over to Ryuu and Argu. Oh I know I want to see this, what will happen now? I grinned with blood still dripping from my mouth. I was almost certain I could feel a different prescience emanating within my body and Ryuu's almost like someone else was inside me. I felt a strange sensation on my foot suddenly. I looked down with a shocked face to see Argu tickling my foot. I shrieked with laughter and kicked him in the face, meaning no harm- I was just a little bit surprised. Oh really? I'm not the one who's....I trailed off and stared at Argu, who seemed to have lost control again. 

He was pissed off. He let Hell take over just a bit more. He charged. He still liked his friend. Even though he was in a murderous frenzy, he didn't want to kill him. He wiped the bit of blood from his mouth. Pain was nothing in this state. He drew his arm back and quickly unleashed an onslaught of blows to Agra's midsection and rib cage, breaking a few. He jumped backwards, knowing that He would retaliate.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail looked at Kazuya with the same eyes that he look at Terrence with that night. "Now, one shall stand, one shall fall. No held punches, I WILL OBLITERATE YOU!" Argumail flung forward and slammed his knee to his face. He threw a couple of jabs of disorientation. Then heavy heat in the midsect and he reached down and grabbed Kazuya's sword and pull it out threw into the beast's skull. Argumail drew his sword and force himself to look away from his friend. He looked at Terrence,"Let's do this, Rolin Valley."

Argumail 33/33

Wraith 95/99

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wraith 94/99 (-1 Damage)

Kiru 69/69

I turned to Argumail and the other player (Terrence). We'll settle this after this thing is dead, okay? Promise me that you won't run away when the time comes! I'm sure it'll be amusing so don't miss it! I laughed and charged at the black figure. About ten feet away I withdrew my dagger and stabbed into the dark with almost certainty that it hit. 

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail looked at her and smiled,"Why would I run from you beautiful?" He drew his sword and stiffed the area," Nothing it like the scent of suicide in the morn." He ran up the creature body and slammed his sword into it's body. He laughed as the creature dark blood squirted in his direction. He pulled out Kazuya's sword and threw it back to him.

Argumail 33/33
Wraith 88/99

Alice hopped up into a nearby tree, she didn't have a weapon on her so she didn't plan on getting hurt. She looked at everyone and thought to herself 'what's wrong with them? It's like they've all gone mad' She had a small smile creep up her face. 'This is going to be a while.' She sighed and looked down at all of them.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kazuya was done with the whole exchange. It didn't even take a second to recover from Arga's blows. He saw his sword flying toward the monster. 'Not happening!' He sprinted faster than the blade and caught it. He was a speed based fighter, even though he had quite a bit of strength. He knew perfectly how to use his speed. He dodged a pair of wicked claws coming toward him, since he was now in striking range of the monster. He let loose a crazed cackle. "Ha! You can settle your petty argument for all I care. I'll kill this thing on my own if you let me." He spun around the beast and placed two blows directly on the same point, smiling with an almost sadistic joy.

Kazuya 17/19

Argumail 33/33

Wraith 86/99

Because I'm gonna beat you into a pulp! I yelled to Arga, pouncing on the creature once more. This time instead of hitting from the front I rolled behind it in a graceful manner and flung a knife at the back end of it. The dagger clung to the Wraith where it couldn't necessarily take it out. I ignored Ryuu's comment and continued to change directions, waiting for an opening. Fighting with daggers was different from swords, you couldn't just hit the target because the blade isn't long enough. You have to either be in close range combat or throw it. 

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kiru 69/69 

Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33

Wraith 85/99 

Argumail smiled at the girl, she was way too loud. He was tempted to say," Say it, don't spray." But under the circumstances, he decided that that was a very bad idea. He looked at Terrence who was standing right next to him. He laughed," Long time, no see... Terrence please, I don't want to kill you again...STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE... I'm understood." Argumail said. He ran up and stabbed the creature in her belly.

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kiru 69/69 
Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33

Wraith 81/99 

"You are so right, I will just stick to murdering you instead, I'm Demonbane. She is a grigori, After I rip your hearts out from your chest and I will do the same to Kazuya. I will make her watch ashe looks into her eyes one more time. I will not gloat nor, I laugh I will simply do let her kill me. That way the circle will be complete." He said and he ran at the beast. His havenshift kicked in and he stabbed the beast from all direction.

Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kiru 69/69 
Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33
Terrence 12/15

Wraith 79/99 

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kazuya's eyes lit up at the sight of the wraith's blood. He smiled again looking at the carnage that has already been brought. He knew it was Azazel causing him to enjoy this so much, but he didn't care. He was stronger and faster than since he wasn't restraining himself, when he caught the flying blade. He felt his body slowly letting go of what made him human. His eyes seemed to glow, like he was excited. "You dare attack your master." He halted the incoming attack, by catching the beast's wrist. He then shoved his sword underneath the rib cage of the monster, watching it writhe as he shoved it deeper and deeper.

Kiru 69/69
Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33
Terrence 12/15

Wraith 75/99

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail walked parried a heavy attack. He smiled as he flung the beast arm in the wall. He slided underneath it and sliced down it spine. He was saw the blood rolled down his blade and he licked it. It was delicious, he would like to try the heart next. He jumped up and for the executioner's hammer!

Kiru 69/69 
Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33
Terrence 12/15

Wraith 68/99 

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail stabbed the wraith continuously until it attacked again. He muttered,"STAY ON TARGET!" Under his breath as he step back toward the massive beast.

Kiru 69/69 
Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33
Terrence 12/15

Wraith 75/99 
  • 2 weeks later...
I was tired of watching everyone attempt to lay damage on the creature, therefore I strode forward. With a swift motion I pulled out a new dagger and threw it, where it stuck, into the head of the figure. I smiled, clearly content with the hit I had just made and crossed my arms over my chest. 

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.
Kiru 69/69 
Kazuya 17/19
Argumail 33/33
Terrence 12/15

Wraith 74/99
  • 3 weeks later...

Alice didn't understand why they didn't flee. They were all fast enough, and someone was sure to be injured badly in this. She sighed deeply and leaned forward sitting her head up with her hand on her cheek and her arm on her knee. She only watched the battle. She dared not interfere, since they all seemed to have an issue with one another as well. "either kill it or run, stop arguing already..." she mumbled to herself.