[OP-F1] This Sword Need a Wielder (complete)

Rowan was so surprised, he didn't notice the player at all. 

"So much new players!"  his face shine when he saw the group around here. "Its so fun to meet so much new faces on my first days. Hello Zeke, my name Rowan. Atem Nirhim Anashim Tovimhe add slowly  "It will be honor meeting you", it seems difficult for him to pronounce some words.

"Ok, lets start fighting!" he cheer and start running toward a group of three boars while is sword Hovering behind him.

~Wild boar 1: 4/4

~Wild boar 2: 3/3

~Wild boar 3: 4/4

(( All enemies on floor one have a base health of at least 5 ))

L smiled as the three mingled, there was a level 14 with them. His first thought wondering if he was stronger than him, but being double someones level is an extreme gap. "You might want to be careful with those boars, they're stronger as a group" L smirked, he wondered how they would be, although the level 14 kinda took the fun out of it, however he was still interested in his fighting style.

~Orahlimi: 7/7

~Zeke: 27/27

~Kiresame: 11/11

~Boar: 5/5

Holding his weapon against his shoulder comfortably, Zeke patiently waited for the enemies to come to him and his friends, instead of wasting the time charging at them. When the one on the right had come close enough within a certain distance, he ran ahead and met it with a swift slash towards it. It would have likely been too gruesome for him to do if this were some other type of game. His attack had missed however, and had him feeling a sense of familiarity towards why he stayed away from normal combat. (Why do I always get stuck with all the bad luck?) He would've hung his head in shame, but the Boar quickly let out a counter, hitting Zeke before he could jump back fast enough. It was going to be a long day, since both him and the enemy had missed their attacks.

• Rolled a 3 on the Battle Dice
  • Rolled a 5 on the Mob Dice

Zeke's Health: 31/31

Boar #1's Health: 5/5

{how the hell you miss a boar on level 14! *get 1 in die roll*}

Rowan run straight to the boar, unlike the last time the boar run to him to.

When he start to swing his sword up, he realize that he is running directly to the boar's fangs and his strike wont stop it.

he is going to be speared.

In the last second he evade the hit, turning his strike into a dodge while put the sword in front of his face.

He wasn't fast enough. He dodge one fang and barley managed to block the other one, he thrown aside from the force of the blow and roll over the ground.

Then he felt a little tingling in his arm, so that's how you feel when you absorb a strike. not so bad he though, and slowly get up from the grass.

~Attack Failed!

~Wild boar Attack Success! 

~Orahlimi: 6/7

~Boar 2: 5/5

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

L smirked as they al flimsily missed their target. He charged over the the boar to strike it but its nimble movements baffled him, he tripped over a rock and fell face first into the dirt "Well then i wasn't expecting this on a level 1 monster' The boar charged back at him with gleaming tusks ready to pierce them into his behind, he rolled frantically to avoid it and its tusks rammed into the dirt. "Phew!"

~attack failed

~enemy attack failed

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"You guys are having a lot of bad luck, let me show you how it's done ~da ze!" She says with a slight smirk before she charges at the boar basically slapping it with her giant sword doing a decent amount of damage. She turns around to look at them with a grin on her face. "I have hit the impossible to hit boar I told you I could do it-Urk!?" The boar however didn't like her bragging or being practically slapped with a giant sword and kicked her in the back after reorienting itself knocking Marisa face first into the ground.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

~Orahlimi: 6/7

~Marisa: 10/11

~Boar: 3/5

Seeing Marisa get a hit in on the Boar, unlike himself and the other two males, Zeke was partially kind of shocked, but happy nonetheless. It seemed she would be able to take care of herself in this fight, but quickly it was proven to be just a quick judgement. The Boar knocked her off her feet, landing flat on her face. With two of the party members prone to suffering damage, Zeke made his way over to their sides, focusing on their target instead of his own like he originally planned.

(At least the other one decided to get up and join in.) Zeke thought, looking to see how his party, and the enemy party was positioned. Rowan had the least amount of health currently, but his attacker had moved to Marisa, so it was now his chance to strike while it thought only of having the upper hand on a fallen player. With a downward swing, the blade cut diagonally down the Boar's midsection, dealing three damage on a critical. It depleted into a group of pixels, slowly vanishing into the data of the air."Here, hurry and grab my hand Marisa. I'll pull you up. Rowan needs our help quickly." Resemblance to their time before, it seemed they would be picking each other up off the ground a lot.

• Rolled a 9 on the Battle Dice
  • Rolled a 1 on the Mob Dice

Orahlimi: 6/7
Marisa: 10/11
Life: 19/19

Zeke: 31/31

-------------------------------------
Boar #1: 5/5
Boar #2: 0/5 (killed)
Boar #3: 5/5

Rowan saw Zeke cut though the boar and decide to do the same.
He pick the isolated boar and try to stub him from the side, but the boar quickly deflect his sword and force him into a defensive position.
"I'm fine, thanks" he replay back while blocking two of the boar attacks. This is really strange, that boars seem stronger then before and  he wasn't sure why.

Suddenly the boar change his attack pattern, and after Rowan's sword bounced away from the attack he didn't manage to return it to a blocking position. The boar dash to him and slashing his stomach.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

~Attack Failed!

~boar 3 Attack Success! Critical (3 damage)

Orahlimi: 3/7

Boar #1: 5/5
Boar #3: 5/5

L saw the little boy in danger and rushed to his side. Late by only a few seconds he cut the boars neck from the bottom to the top elegantly decapitating it causing an explosion of a magnificent fashion. Battles like these were all too easy for him now days it seemed. 

~Attack Success!

~Enemy attack failed!

~Orahlimi: 7/7

~Kirisame: 11/11

~Life: 19/19

~Boar: 0/5

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"Thanks for the help there zeke." After being picked up she looks at the newer player and her eyes close almost to a slit thinking she saw their hp wrong. Realizing they really are that low on hitpoints from Zeke's point of view she practically went from standing still to a full olympian winner sprint in a second and bashes the last boar with her sword (She should really get a new one sometime soon..) Getting close to killing it along with stunning the animal.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

~Attack Success!

~Enemy attack failed!

~Orahlimi: 3/7

~(KiresameKirisame: 11/11

~Life: 19/19

~Boar: 2/5

Zeke followed at a moderate pace behind Marisa, surprised at her sudden ability to run with such a big weapon. She had set the table for him to kill the Boar, but it wasn't going to be something he would live down easily. When his attempt at cutting the remaining Boar was all over, he ended up on his knees with his sword laying in the grass next to him. The Boar had already went for the retaliation, but it didn't matter to Zeke since his health was so high, plus the Boar had missed.

If his bad luck was going to get somebody killed, it was going to revert him back to his old loner self. This couldn't happen when he was only walking along the fields a few minutes ago. (I know things can change quickly, but did this really have to happen so soon? I wanted to avoid this so much.) "If luck is ever on my side, it needs to be now. Please don't die Rowan." Zeke went silent after saying that, waiting to hear the Boar go for the most vulnerable.

• Rolled a 5 on the Battle Dice
  • Rolled a 2 on the Mob Dice
Orahlimi: 2/7

Boar #1: 0/5 (killed)

Boar #3: 2/5

{guys why you gave me 6 hit point lol}

Rowan knelt on the ground and hold it with one hand, Everything around him happening so fast.
Life and Maria cut trough the boars like the wind, Then Zeke went in front off him and hold the last boar off.
When he heard Zeke he smiled to him , then run near him to the boar. He block one of the boar's strikes and push him away with his sword. 
"I'm not gonna die Zeke" he said, felt one of the fangs hit his hand, then he stuck his sword into the boar ribs and pulled it through his body.
"after all, this is just a game"

While the boar dissolved before him, the board massage appeared again: "Congratulations! You Level Up!"

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

~Attack Success! Critical (2 damage)
~boar 3 Attack Success! (1 damage)

Orahlimi: 2/7

Boar #1: 0/5 (killed)
Boar #3: 0/5
(killed)

{omg that was close T_T}

L smiled softy "Im glad you got the basics now, all you have to do is apply your knowledge and you'll become a great swordsmen in no time" He patted the boy on the back "I've got much business to attend to and it's getting late.. I'll see you later Ohri-Chan" He spoke in a lighthearted manner "Give me a notice whenever you want to kick some butt again" He tuned his back and waved as he walked off into the the sunset with the earth trailing behind him with every step

((Feel Free To Mark This Completed and Send it to a GM to lock))