Forum Game: ♛ ♕ ♛ KING OF THE HILL ♕ ♛ ♕

He glared at McGrath "You seem to be underestimating my own power here" His body was engulfed in light and he gained 6 angelic wings rising up into the air "How do you get rid of the darkness?" He chuckled deeply "You shine a little light" He raised his holy sword into the sky and brought down divine retribution onto him, a huge beam of light that vaporised everything it touched. McGrath was nowhere to be seen and the hill grew back to its original glory. He created a city of light on top of the hill with many seraphs guarding it. "My hill, my city, my gaurds, MINE"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MacGrath laughed, there was no way of getting rid of him, what the others didn't realized that he has full control of the Hill, the castle turned dark, the seraphs turned evil, he had control of it all. "Why plan to get rid of me that easily when I am its true owner, it bends to my will, no light shines in this type of darkness, because there is no darkness to begin with." MacGrath said, stabbing L in the chest, while cutting the wings on the left of L, "You had no chance of winning this fight from the beginning." He said, letting L fall, "You fought well, but now the madness shall take over you." He finished, as L fall to the ground, McGrath stood over him, cutting him, making the Mark of Madness on his chest.

L simply smirked as he fell "Do you really believe in your own words? How can someone so mad ever hope to overcome the light" He body regenerated and a shimmering light pulsated from him. "There once was a time i let madness take over me, i was just like you. Eventually you will come to learn, no darkness can engulf the light and there will ALWAYS be a light" The dark castle crumbled revealing a beautiful shimmering light which he rose from the ground. He absorbed it into him and let out a blast of white energy blowing a clean hole though MacGraths body "Just give up, i am an immortal being and you are but a darkness that disappears with the flick of a switch"

"Why fight with your light, when I have no darkness, there is no way to defeat me with your light." MacGrath said, laughing. "Your really funny you know, but as you know, all things must come to an end." He said, cutting and impaling L, lighting him up with black flames, "You chose the path of light, did you know what path MacGrath chose? He didn't choose the path of light nor darkness, he chose the path of unknown, it was where his true power awakend." MacGrath said to him. MacGrath's pain starting to show, his memories on that painful day where is friends murder by the one friend he trusted betrayed him. "You'll never see true madness and insanity like MacGrath has seen, and he needed it, I'm his only source of power he wanted, know the consiquences, and now, this hill is the one he needs to take." MacGrath said cutting and slashing L like an insane person.

'People don't understand that laughing to death doesn't kill me, the only way to kill me is to for MacGrath to take control of his own body' MacGrath thought, grabbing his sword and can't the feather off, "I hope one of you can reach to MacGrath and help him out to get rid of this dark personality, it's the only way to kill him." He said to them, putting his hand on Ethereal, lighting him up with black flames.

L sat on his hill watching the two men squabble he was just happy their attention was finally drawn elsewhere. The grass was soft and green, it even began to grow flowers giving a it a beautiful aroma of vanilla and daisies. "Life is great" He snorted when he realised the double meaning to his words and layed back on the grass thinking about his past and future.

((Keep to king of the hill not family feud with every post you must reclaim the hill))

Mari sighed, brushing her pale pink fringe out from her face. "Tch...It's you..." Mari muttered, noticing Life sitting atop the extremely comfortable hill. Mari nudged Life till he rolled off the hill, she dusted herself off then sat atop it.

"You're right...Life is great."

Tyrius executed a series of ninja flips, scaling the hill in half a second. At the top, he saw Mari and axe kicked her into the ground, leaving a crater that she sat in the bottom of. The hill, having the ability to reform, sealed over Mari, imprisoning her for now. Tyrius pulled out a U.S. flag, stuck it in the ground, and started napping beside it.

"Sleeping, huh?" Lessa bellowed, her hands on her hips, her blue eyes on Ty's prone form. "You must be joking!" She shoved the toe of her boot under his body, kicked forward, and sent him rolling down the hill. When she turned back to the top her her newly-claimed hill, she noticed the American flag. The Stars and Stripes flapped merrily in the breeze, and the girl grinned. The flag was a nice touch. It could stay.

Mari had been digging, digging, digging - she was digging her way up through the centre of the hill Finally she could see cracks of light. She was so close. So very close. 

BAM!

Mari popped her head out from the centre of the hill, accidentally completely knocking Lessa off. Mari, never knew. She climbed out of the hole which quickly, magically closed back up and dusted herself off before sitting on the top of he hill.

L watched as more players began to touch his hill. Funnily enough, Mari was there. He didn't want to hurt her too badly so instead he bought her a little 'present'. He sat beside her and handed it to her "Take this, a token of our friendship" He smiled and waited as she opened it. A boxing glove bursted out of the box and sent her flying off into the distance once again laying down calmly on the hill "It's that time of the year again" the flowers smelt great.

Tyrius had rolled to the bottom of the hill asleep, and woke up thinking he was still at the top. Looking around, and seeing Life laying down at the top of the hill, Tyrius spider crawled up the hill and upon reaching the top, bit the collar of Life's shirt, carrying him down the the bottom of the hill like a mother cat carries her kittens. He then crawled back up to the top of the hill and was glad to see that his flag had survived. Pulling out his wallet, he took a silver coin and stuck it to the ground at the base of the flag. He thought it looked pretty.

Mari had run all the way back to the hill, her cheek swollen from the boxing glove. She was also sporting a black eye. Mari was not happy, as she approached the hill one could tell that her aura was teeming with a ferocious untamed rage. She would have her revenge; and she would have it now. Mari saw Tyrius from behind and he looked quite similar to Life. Mari stomped her foot, before charging at Tyrius - pushing him off the hill, screaming "REVENGE!"

Once she was back on the hill she felt at peace, as though all was right with the world.

L pondered his next move, what should he do? There where many ways and schemes he could use to get the hill back. "Hmmm, this one for sure!" He opened his blueprints and began to work on a giant mega death robot that waddled with its steps. Fittingly enough however it had lazer eyes which zapped mari into a pile of ashes when he finally unleashed it. He was sitting at the top of the robots head and stood firmly on the hill waiting for his next contender, this was clearly his hill. 

Aubrey bounced over to the hill. "Whoop!" She cried gleefully as she pushed Life off the hill. "Sorry Mr Gloomy Doomy! But today is the day for Aubrey!" She giggled as she did a pirouette and posed, waist sticking out, hand on hip and a small grin with her tongue sticking out. "Love love- Aubri-Chi is here to stay! Now enjoy the show!" 

Seeing the nice hill Kosan calls 666-666 asks for help from Mr.Satan and he gives him an army of 5000 angels . With that angels he attacks the Hill taking it only for himself ... "There angels will guard this place as AM THE KING of the hill !" He Yelled at the rest of people that were destroyed by his massive force and by the massive army he had 

(OOC - I hope it's no problem if i used this here ,if it is  , i will chaange)