[PP-F4] Melting The Ice in Her Eyes (Ryuu and Argumail)

I squinted into the bright white scenery ahead of me, everything was so pure on the outside. Even snow lies, when I step on snow, it reveals that underneath is just dirt. I guess everyone here is the same. Just for show...I thought to myself as my boots dragged along in the snow. Around me was trees that looked real but I knew they weren't. A white blanket of snow even wrapped around the trees as the endless chain of snow fell from the sky. My mind was elsewhere so I didn't even notice the presence of another player. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argumail sat only in the snow and rocked back in forth. "The Queen is Dead! Long live The Queen!" he said.  He comes up to floor 4 to quiet the voices in his head where they become overly active. He could feel it slipping out. Perhaps if he kill something that would lost his psycho pass. He then laughed at his own joke. He got and walked through the snow and saw a girly walking in the snow. "Kill her, if you her we will concede." The voice said. Argumail nodded and slid down behind and gt ready to kill her.

Ryuu felt Hellfyre at the edge of his consciousness. He was a lot closer than usual. 'Keep control. Remember Hell is only part of you. You can control it, use it, make it work for you.' He walked through the snowy landscape until he stopped. He felt the presence of another. His coat caught a gust of hilly wind as he stopped, breaking his concentration. His eyes grew a bright red. He knew Hellfyre was closer than ever. He caught a glimpse of the presence he felt. It was a woman.

I touched a finger to my cheek, it was colder than the rest of my body. â€‹This floor is annoying but it intrigues me. I thought and stood still as I got even more lost in my thoughts. Today was odd for me, I had nothing to do as usual but something felt off and I couldn't quite figure out what it was. Suddenly to my right I heard movement. I wasn't startled but I was cautious anyways. When I looked over I saw what happened, a chunk of snow fell from a branch. Why am I so paranoid right now...?

Argumail swung down his sword, but he hit with the hilt. He watched her fly into the snow, he looked at her curiously."This is Liverpool sweety never walk alone." He smiled as he pretended to tip toe over to her. He could her rustling to get out of the snow. "Goood... goood... I like when they try to fight back, IT MORE DELICIOUS THAT WAY! Oh, Girl come out and play, oh Girl come on and play."

Why must every- My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain being sent through my shoulder as I flew across the snow. I landed in the deep snow bank feet first but I was able to twist my around to see what the force was. Behind me stood a man with a crazed expression, I could tell that it wasn't an accident. When he started to creep towards me I struggled to get out of the snow.  How deep can this snow be?! I was just walking on this a minute ago.  I thought as I stared at the man closely. He looked familiar in some way but I couldn't tell. Who do you think you are?! Barging into my conversation and making me living rag doll...I said, not even concerned if he was dangerous of not. If he was, then I could kill him. You'll regret coming any closer.

"My dear, why got to be so mean, I merely wish to rip your lungs out through your throat." Argumail said as he walked over to her where she was. "Blood is prettiest in the snow... wouldn't you agree?" He saw her face and then laughed,"Such a pretty face. Perhaps if I rip it off and lay it in the snow it will look even prettier." He guffawed.

I wasn't taken back by what he said, instead I felt an anger rise inside me. What a coincidence! I feel the same way about you! It's true that snow is pretty with a stain of red, it's going to be your blood on the snow. Not mine.  By this time I had found a rock under the snow to step on, I pushed myself up and stood my ground. I'd like to say the same about your face but I can't, only mine will look good in the snow...but I don't plan to be a centerpiece just yet. I smirked at my own remark and crossed my arms over my chest, I did this very often.

You creep! After he disappeared I closed my eyes to listen for him. If he's traveling with the wind then just follow the direction and strike! Let's see...I stuck my hand out and felt the wind's pressure moving directly towards me. This could be him, or not! Now! The dagger that was in my hand flew forward and sliced through the gusts. I put my arms in front of me in case I missed, I waited for the sound. 

Kazuya was down wing from this exchange, so he was able to hear everything. 'A fight. It sounds so exciting! I haven't had fun in so long, maybe I'll join.' He knew it was He'll that wanted him to join the battle, but right now Hell had a strong enough foothold to control his actions. He sprinted toward the action. When he saw that it was Arga, a huge smile appeared on his face. "How fun! It's you who gets to be my opponent." His eyes didn't seem crazed. They see more cold and calculating, lusting for bloodshed, which probably looked just as demented.

Instead of hitting anything that seemed like a body the dagger stuck into the tree directly in front of me. From behind I heard heavy footsteps crunching on the snow towards me. When I turned around I saw none other than Ryuu talking to something, the creep. I could now see him. Why am I attracting crazy idiots right now? I thought and sighed as I walked forward, almost glad that Ryuu was here. I sensed a different presence from Ryuu but I walked over to him anyways, still keeping an eye out for the other player that wanted to kill me.

Ryuu smiled. "Oh come on 'firstborn.' Are you so weak that you can't face a player of lower level head on. Ha! No wonder it is me who is destined to be the Black King. It will be fun to put you out of your misery." Ryuu could feel Arga's presence downwind. He swiftly turned and stepped between him and Kiru, catching the blade in his teeth. A wicked grin slowly formed on his lips. He wrapped his hands around the blade and pulled it to the side, letting it go. He thrust his fist forward and connected it with Arga's rib cage. "Oh what fun this will be!"

Argumail refocused, on Kazuya and he laughed," The Secondsun! I will rip your heart from your lifeless body." He clenched Kazuya fist in between his knee and elbow. He kicked Kazuya away, pulling his blade away from him. He landed in the sword and smile. He sheathed his sword and ran uo and punched face and then several times in the stomach. Slide under Kazuya legs and punched him in spine. The hit the nerve point perfectly, the very connect him to his world, from a split second he woke Kazuya up in the real world. When he came back he was paralyzed, his movement still in the real world.

Finally, his limiter broke. His eyes dilated and Hellfyre took over, grinning. "You know. This is rather pathetic of you. You can't even properly paralyze someone. You have to hit multiple points, not just the spine." This brain impulses raced down his spine destroying the blockage. He reared back and kicked, connecting both feet with Arga's chest. He let loose a cackle as he watched Arga hit the ground with a loud thump. "I will say though. You don't disappoint. Sadly, Master Kazuya wants this one to live, so I'm stuck having to toy with you until he lets me incarcerate you beyond recognition. Please, do try to live for more than a few minutes." Ryuu watched Arga with his demonic eyes, waiting for the impending attack.

Argumail laughed as spat out blood,"You are good!" He smiled and hit the first level of his hellfyre, Granduer. He stood up and moved his hand outward. He smiled and breathed blood air. He pulled his hands in, He raised his one hand and in the air. He looked at the Kazuya," Has your limiter broke mine have even hit halfway yet... pathetic." His pupil crackled like glass. He slammed his fist into the ground into hand and push his palms outward again. He looked at Kazuya like he did Terrence. He fan forward and stepped to the side and he slammed his fist in Kazuya's side. There was a different between Kazuya and Argumail, Argumail was more of a demon. He enjoyed his killing more than any other, but he bottles it up to lead, like a leader should.  He spun around Kazuya's attack and did a move that Kazuya taught him and slammed his hand into his chest then, flipped arlund and kicked him on the head. He was firstborn, and cleary he was more powerful. He just hoped that Kazuya could escape before he hit his limiter with more then the Black Kings. He was born to be way more dangerous!

Something's definitely up with these two... I thought and stared at the scene unfolding before me. Arga and Ryuu started to ramble a dispute about demons and such while I started, mostly confused. The situation was quickly escalating and getting out of hand. I was just about to stop them from becoming bigger idiots when I felt a sensation fill my body. Join in, it'll be fun to stain everything with red...red of them! Almost like a cycle, my eyes were no longer ice but now were red; it's like they melted. Instantly I felt myself leave my body, something else took over my actions. My red eyes widened as my body flew forward uncontrollably and unmercifully kicked Arga in the ribs. Keep going! Yes! Even I couldn't control my own thoughts by now, my body was slowly being taken over by a strange force...