[PP-F4] Melting The Ice in Her Eyes (Ryuu and Argumail)

As Arga slammed my body towards a tree my feet kicked upwards and propelled off of the trunk, instead of hitting it. It'll take more than that to hurt me! A voice screeched from my mouth as I hurled a fist at Arga. My eyes onto his as my fist connected with him. What is happening to me?! Snap out of it! I tried to snap myself out of it but couldn't get control over my own body. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya had just stepped back and let Kiru attack Arga. He wasn't one to stop an enemy from sustaining damage in any fashion. It was true. Arga may be slightly stronger...nah. They were equal if Kazuya would just give in to Hell's will, but he didn't. He still held the advantage though. Agra in this state was irrational, only wanting blood. Him, on the other hand, was still planning ahead, laying a trap for his 'buddy.' "Ha! Firstborn, letting a mere human walk all over you like that? How unsightly, but then again, maybe it will teach you where you truest stand on the ladder of power." He was goading him, trying to cause him to attack yet again. He was much faster than Arga, and his strength was almost equivalent even in this slighty weaken form. Thus, he would win in an exchange like this.

He was overjoyed by the fact that Arga hadn't hit his limiter yet. That would be soooo boring if he had. Kazuya himself had only just entered the area beyond his limits, and that was only to negate the paralysis caused by the blow to his back. His eyes danced with a cold fire, one that seemed to hide all the calculations taking place in his mind. 'Arga is a power and skill based fighter. I'm a speed and skill based fighter. This will be a fun match. Let's see who will end up on top.' He just stood awaiting Agra's inevitable attack. He knew Arga wasn't interested in fighting with Kiru. He just wanted to pit his strength against Kazuya. Kiru would probably jump in and attack Arga as well, which would definitely pull things in Kazuya's favor. Right now, he didn't mind watching Arga weaken himself before facing off with him.

Argumail laughed to himself, which became more and more vivid. He looked at Kazuya,"Shall we settle this with our fist?" He latched his sword to his belt. Being in engaged is a big disadvantage for Kazuya, because now he has a weakness, His limiter is Alyce now, if she is murder then all hell breaks loose. He reached his second level, The Lord, He charged and slipped Kazuya's initial speed with a false start up followed by a pump fake. He palmed into Kazuya's forhead and shout,"V8" He swiped his legs and a backed up.

Kazuya rolled back with the blow and did a back handspring. "I'm a performer, b**ch, and you are slow. Now before you start spouting off your 'I'm the Firstborn' s**t, why don't you stop and think about your advantages. There are none. We are equal, just in different forms. I have a Queen, so my movements are a lot more precise. Also, I am naturally a lot faster than you. I may be slightly less strong, but I can make up for that with my skill. We are on equal ground for the most part, except I have been chosen to assumed the position as Black King. That makes you under my jurisdiction. Now, now before your King." He skipped several levels and entered the second to last Prince. Kazuya had something he needed to live for. He wasn't going to die here. All the surrounding shadows started bending toward him and the light in his eyes became more and more intense. He charged Argumail at a speed almost impossible to imagine. He thrust his arm into his stomach and pushed outward. With Arga now off balance, he spun around and delivered a powerful kick to the side of his head, hoping to literally knock some sense into him. He stood and watched as Arga fell a couple meters to the right. "Maybe you should have seen exactly what I am capable of before you challenge your master."

((Let Kiru get in in this action buddy.))

Argumail head hit aganst the ground hard and he started to bleed. He looked at the blood on the snow, He picked and he said,"Louise... Louise!" He looked at Kazuya with fury in his eyes," Usurper... murderer..." and pale look over Argumail's face and he whispered in a low tone that quickly rose."The Queen is Dead, Long live the Queen!" He pupils shattered and split apart and then, turned from red to black and then slowly to white."I'm Firstborn... You but, child, an infant squirming around as if you know power. How precious... how exciting... how riveting! The Black king will go against The Empyror of Oblivion." he said, in a unholy voice. "Secondsun, prepare yourself!" Argumail slammed his hand into the ground and looked around.  He hit Kazuya in the chest and then he hit him in the thigh. He jumped back and landed on top of his sword like Yoshimitsu.

With the sudden urge to kill everyone around me gone I focused on the real problem at hand, Arga had just pushed me to the side. He even said I wasn't important and referred to me as "the girl." Instead of worrying about them "killing" each other I now diverted myself to coming up with a plan to attack Arga without being hurt in return. Ryuu and him quarreled about some stupid things like queens and first borns but it didn't matter to me. Once again, the fought and hurt one another without thinking twice. 

Finally seeing an opportunity to attack Arga, I crept behind him. Once close enough I leaned forward and ran towards him, propelling my feet into the back of his neck. I smirked at my own surprise attack to him. Pay attention! 

Kazuya saw his obvious opening. With lightning speed, he charged Arga and punched him in the gut so hard that he flew back to Kiru. He smirked at the blow. He knew that Kiru would want to 'play' with him some more, so why deny her the opportunity. He was a generous King, so he rewarded his subjects if they helped him, even if it was not necessary. His irises stopped glowing red and shifted to a dark purple. They still glowed like a flame, but just now it was a different color.

Argumail spat up blood, he was stunned by the attack from behind. He wasn't going to lose here. He looked at his enemies and let the blood spill him his mouth and an eerie smile appear across his face. He bent his head  a little and looked at his first target. He ran to Kazuya and kicked him twice in the chest and then slammed his elbow on top of his head. He grabbed the girl face and slammed her in the snow and did this several times before toss her aside. He going to finish her later. He faced Kazuya and smiled," There is no woman to behind now!"

I tried to strike back again before he could retaliate but he was quicker. I felt the coldness of the snow smash against my face as Arga continued to strike. Crap, crap!  Inside my head I was freaking out. I knew I wouldn't die from this but it all felt so real to me. He tossed me to the side quickly and looked and Ryuu. At the impact of the ground I lost consciousness. 

He laughed at the choices. "Ha! I choose neither. I will destroy you, one unworthy of the birthright. Why else do you think a second child was necessary? You could not handle the position of the throne. It needed someone more powerful, more equipped for the challenges. I, Hellfyre, make this man the perfect candidate. Kazuya shall inherit the Black Crown of the Guilty King and become the heir." He trained his gaze on Arga, tensing his body to use it like a spring. At the slightest movement, he was ready to fly at him with unimaginable speed. For now, he just stood with a regal posture and a smile of pity.

He smiled at Kazuya,"Oh... I must that the girl is more of a challenge than you. I hardly entertained but, you. I'm not worthy of this birthright but, it is my right. I'm less powerful than you? Then let us prove this on the battlefield. Plus, I wouldn't kill you... if you died then, who would I be... you complete me." He sat down in the snow and his pupil reconnected. "You're just a boy... caming to know the definition of pain... you know nothing you have never seen pain like I have. You're just child yet, you demand leadership but, you never seen when your armies have fallen. You don't know when to put your men before your own pride. You never seen the product of your ambitious, seeing the blood soaked fields of your guilty crown. I am more powerful than you, more experienced then you and frankly a better leader."

"Well, you have not seen the anguish of souls other than yours. You have not witnessed the pain caused by your own stupidity. You have not felt the emptiness of Kazuya's heart and soul. I have and I have imprinted upon it the skills best suited for a leader. He will be the selfless king, the one that shall give all his time and possessions to his people. Even when they should rise up and demand a new king, he shall give the only thing he has left, his life, but today is not that day. You are but a proud little prince. I, Hellfyre, will teach you the experience I have learned over the unfathomable amount of years I've existed." He drew his sword to lean on. "Also, I'm am sad to break it to you, but you are not really more experienced, or powerful. I would be happy to show you if you still insist upon your false superiority." He smirked, knowing the outcome beforehand. His speed was unparalleled, so Arga wouldn't be able to hit him in this form.

The red rings in Argumail's eye and the voices silence," Here, we go again, the child rambling on about things that he has no knowledge about. He seen the rise and fall of everything I hold dear. I can see why you fear me though, I am stronger you because I understand something that you can not. I understand that all games must come to a end and that a ruler of any empire must be challenge. I completed my challenge, I slaughtered my opponents and tasted their delicious blood. I faced all kinds of foes, but never have I fought a foolish child king." He stood up and dusted himself and closed his eyes. He opened them and his eyes and looked at his friend with his normal controlled eyes like Louise had never died," You are all I have left and Even if I have to kill myself before, I would kill you... that's what kind of man I am. A true leader, for if your died want would I have left to lead... what I have to rule."

"I don't think you understand what I am saying. You don't rule over anything, not me, and definitely not Kazuya. If you haven't noticed, it was he who made the conquering of Floor 1 a success. It was he who lead your troops through hell and back, all of which survived. It was he who, when all else failed, was able to stop the horrid charge of that monster on the seventh floor, saving the citizens. His crown is one which is earned, not given like yours." He stood there, leaning, and sighed. "Whatever. You may believe what you wish, but my offer still stands if you wish to test your strength and see if you really are stronger." He walked over to Kiru and picked her up. "If anything, you shouldn't have been so rough with this woman. She may be strong, but that is no excuse for your actions. When she wakes you will apologize." He laid her down gently, out of the way, making the area ready for if they were to have their battle.

"Oh please." Argumail laughed at his enemy," I just received a speech about, The Big Bad Kazuya kisses no arse, well you walked over and kiss her arse, props though I thought the asre kissing you did was Alyce. Listen you pompous little twig, I am a leader, your a strategist... therefore you aren't a leader.  I tell you that I want to control an area and use the Voa's method of conquest, you tell me a better way. You are the angel in the group, for god's sake Terrence is scarier. I'm genuinely afraid for you mental well-being, if you think that you can crush me." Argumail said as put out a top hat," Now you may have damage me but, let me just tell you that Kazuya kicks way harder, and moves way quicker... hell, his more sexier as well. For those very reason, I must destroy you... not the last one so much... that was a joke... I see you smiling..." Argumail put the hat on the ground at tilt. "So, I going to let you prove yourself, As long as the hat is spinning, I will fight you. If I lose then, I will own up to it and return to the shadows. But, if I win, You will have to acknowledge me. This is sure to be a treat." He jumped down from a mound of snow in front of Kazuya. "How Riveting."

"Oh please." Argumail laughed at his enemy," I just received a speech about, The Big Bad Kazuya kisses no arse, well you walked over and kiss her arse, props though I thought the asre kissing you did was Alyce. Listen you pompous little twig, I am a leader, your a strategist... therefore you aren't a leader.  I tell you that I want to control an area and use the Voa's method of conquest, you tell me a better way. You are the angel in the group, for god's sake Terrence is scarier. I'm genuinely afraid for you mental well-being, if you think that you can crush me." Argumail said as put out a top hat," Now you may have damage me but, let me just tell you that Kazuya kicks way harder, and moves way quicker... hell, his more sexier as well. For those very reason, I must destroy you... not the last one so much... that was a joke... I see you smiling..." Argumail put the hat on the ground at tilt. "So, I going to let you prove yourself, As long as the hat is spinning, I will fight you. If I lose then, I will own up to it and return to the shadows. But, if I win, You will have to acknowledge me. This is sure to be a treat." He jumped down from a mound of snow in front of Kazuya. "How Riveting. Let's start this quick because this becoming a bad dragon ball Z episode... anyone... no...too young I guess."