[PP-F1] A Pact of Silence [COMPLETE]

"I think you are insane, to put up with the crowd you seem to run with." Mari chided. "Oh dear, Black Bird, the only sane one? There's your arrogance showing again," She added in a unusually playful tone. "You're definitely going on my list now." The dark clad fellow stood up with a stretch and a  yawn, looking back over his shoulder giving her a sheepish grin. Mari had the feeling that they would probably part ways soon, the conversation had been slowly dieing down for some time and it had all but come to a halt. 

If the two were to stay in each others company they'd probably be at each others throats again. "Mmm, I suppose we can agree on that one, has been...intriguing to say the least." 

Before life left, he threw in one last quip, gave her head a shake, "Tsk tsk, I'll bring the bag for your head, but I fear it'd be too small to hide that massive ego of yours."

That was their goodbye, he bid her ciao before walking off into the sunset, dark cape billowing behind him - catching the wind to spray out, almost as though they were black wings. "There goes the little black birdy~" Mari mused to herself as she hurled herself back into the ground, readying herself for a nap.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic