New and looking for other RPer as in game acquaintance

Hello everyone, new to the RP but not to RP forums in general.  I love SAO and look forward to having a lot of fun with my character and work along with all of you to build a great story for ourselves.  It is in my opinion that I should have 1 or 2 in game friends from out in the real world.  Something to build backstory, have comradery, and also have one of those acquaintances be the person who pushed his decision to enter into the world of SAO.  Tonight I am going to work on my journal and so I would love to hear from you guys and start my journey off with a bang.  This post is not only for those whom my character knows outside of SAO either, so for all of you who would be interested in being friends/rivals or anything else I would enjoy hearing from you and welcome any input you have.

I'll be interested to see what kind of character you come up with, Mari probably wouldn't have known you in the real world (depending on your journal however) since she is not a very friendly and compatible person, but regardless when you do jump into the online RP I'd love to start up a RP thread with you~ :)

Well Lessa I am very appreciative of all the outpouring support this community is already showing.  If it is alright with you I believe I will use Alyssa as my character's childhood friend.  They are only two years apart in age and could have grown up in the same small hometown, this would be a great introduction to why he has joined the world of SAO.