Hello, and I know none of you know me and I am new to both this website and to this roleplaying stuff. So I wanted to introduce myself as I'm ready to start this I guess in a sense, story. I would really like if anybody could give me tips in how to, I know this sounds stupid, but give me tips in how to properly portray my character. Any tips would be really helpful, but you don't have to um you know post. So hello everyone!

Well his character is adventurous, realist, peaceful, timid, meek and absentminded, so that's going to be rather difficult to say. All I can say is this, follow the V/F of your character and develop them in your own way, don't always follow the advice of others, granted it's nice to think about it. Just try to find your own way.

Hey Russell. Welcome to Aincrad.

My advice would be to just go where your character takes you. Let him evolve on his own, and don't panic when you change your mind on something. Planned on making him timid, but you're finding he's growing more confident with each roleplay? That's character development! Don't be afraid of it.

Please shoot me a message if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...