[OP] Rowan's Grand Opening [Complete]

Ryuu walked up to his new friend, Rowan's, shop. He had been sent a message that he was ready to open for business. He had promised previously that he would help throw him a grand opening, so of course he had ordered food and drinks last could feed an army. When he arrived at the shop, he started to set up for the extravagant opening. He had paid for this out of his own pocket, so of course it would be rather large.

The food and drinks arrived. Ryuu pointed over to a set of large tables. "Place it all over there. Please make it look nice as well. This is my friend's grand opening you know. It has to be nice."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{The party taking place in the shop?}

Rowan run over the street "Ryuu! Ryuu! here you are. you got to help me!"

He stop in front of him and catch his breath, "Ryuu...I arrange most of the goods, clean the first floor and start to build the basement.

But the important thing is stile missing, I don't have any name for my shop!" He sound miserable.

"The best name I found is 'Trader's Bridge' but...I don't know....

All the other names I found seems lame or not good enough, I can't open the shop without a name.."

Tristan arrived with his sphere in symphony in hand, ready to change to any type of instrument, within reason.

"Congratulations on the new shop!" He said, shaking Rowan's hand and the other hand tapping his shoulder in friendly gesture.

He looked over, seeing that other people were still yet to arrive. "So is there any specific kind of music I want? I can pretty much do most things there is to do."

Ryuu looked at him. "That's a fine name. It seems to give off the feeling of having lower prices. The word 'trader' tells me that it is more like a trade or a deal than just a price. Well done." He went and helped him tidy everything up, putting all the merchandise on display and making sure the place was cleaner than the Buckingham Palace. He then went and grabbed a seat and sat down.

"Thanks Ryuu", he is right. That was a really good name.

He was on the middle of making a big sigh when Tristan arrive, "You made it"  Rowan shake his hand warmly. "Thanks for coming, I'm glad to see you."

Then he start to hang a big sigh that said:

Trader's Bridge 

The shop will be open tomorrow, any order that will be taking today will receive 5% OFF

"Well most of the music I like are from video games, so I will leave the choice for you. Just remember: party, happiness, fun"

He finish hang it from the both sides and said "I'm going to bring some stuff, feel comfortable to look around", and went out from the store.

"Hmmm,where is the new store that I heard...Today is the its grand opening...there must be a party...Fooooood~" Yuji walk around while searching for the store. He ask the people around for the direction. After walking for 15 minutes and almost faint at the middle of the road,he see the shop's signboard.

"Found it. 'Trader's Bridge' huh? Nice name for a general store. Yuji read the sign in front of the door and smile. "Too bad I'm not here to order any...Wait,I need to restock my potion....Well whatever,food comes first! Oh before that I need to congratulate the owner." Yuji walk into the shop and look at the two man inside the store. One person hold a sphere thing in his hand while the other one sit on a chair near a table.

"Hello.....So....who is the owner of this shop?"

Mari had seen some sort of notice, a shop opening that was promising discounts. She was originally not going to go; because these sorts of things usually drew in a crowd, but if she could acquire a few items - then it'd work in her favour and she would put up with whoever may rear their ugly head at the event.

She walked in and immediately saw one person she disliked; and another she was not too found of.

Kazuya - the man who screamed at her like a child before threatening to cut out her tongue

Tristan - the man who meant well, but wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mari pouted, drawing in a long breath. Oh dear...

He smiled at MacGrath. "Yes, there is actually. If you could, please stack this crate over there next to the potions. It would be a great help. Rowan here is opening this shop up tomorrow, but he needs it to look good today. People will be placing orders and such, so he wants to wow them." He scanned the people who had just entered. Immediately he spotted the woman who had thrown a rock at him. He never really did get her name, and this seemed as good a time as any to get it and apologize.

He walked over to her and offered a hand in peace. "You know, I'm sorry about the other day. It seems you caught me on an off day, as I did you. I believe we should just let bygones be bygones, eh?" He smiled at her. Kazuya wasn't the kind of person to really hold a grudge unless it was personal. This woman didn't even really know him, so nothing she could ever do could be taken personally. He was also naturally kind. It's only Hellfyre that is cruel and controlling. He wanted not to burn any potential bridges. Who knew, maybe this woman would actually turn out to be a rather powerful player in the future.

Tyrius was strolling around when he came upon a group of people hanging around a shop by the name of the Trader's Bridge. Curious as to what was going on, Tyrius redirected himself towards the edge of the general area, watching with interest. Perhaps, he thought, standing there, it is some sort of festivity, a party? Tyrius decided that he would stay around for a while, just to satiate his piqued interest.

Rowan entered inside with the last shipment of heath potions, he had a good feeling about them.

"Hey all, thanks for coming", he said and disappeared for a few minutes in the basement. 

After he came back he looked around the store to make sure everything is place where it should be.

He sent a sign to Tristan to get ready and walk toward Ryuu to whisper him "I think it's time to get started. Do you mind to Introduce me?"

There was a lot of food and drinks in the store, but for some reason no one touch them yet. They are probably wait for approval to eat...

MacGrath did what Kazuya said and place the crates where Kazuya wanted them to be, there some people MacGrath haven't met, he wanted to say hello but was hesitant. But no other than less. MacGrath went over to the person who was sitting down, "Hey, my name is MacGrath, how are you?" He said to Yuji, even though he didn't know his name.

"Yo MacGrath,I'm fine. Thanks for asking. My name's Yuji by the way. Nice to meet you." As he is talking with MacGrath,someone who looks like the owner of the shop come in and thank them for coming. He then walk to the gold guy and stand beside him,whispering something.

"Oh,looks like he has something to say. Better be quiet now."

Jaxx wandered down the street, thumbs hooked under her belt, her gaze sweeping the crowd in front of her. Her brown hair was piled on top of her head in a messy ponytail. She had no one to impress that morning, so she paid little attention to her appearance. But as she noticed a crowd forming, she wondered if she had made a mistake. Crowds meant big events, and big events meant opportunity. I should have done my hair after all, she thought to herself.

She straightened up her up-do as she strolled casually into the heart of the crowd. It seemed that they were in a store of sorts. Perhaps a grand opening? The food in the corner was the first thing to catch her eye. It did not matter that Jaxx knew no one there. There was something free, and that meant it had her attention. Slipping her way past the other people in the store, Jaxx went straight for the table.

The woman hurried along the busy street, her free-flowing blonde hair bouncing with every step. She had switched into her semi-casual clothes - a pair of black slacks and a pink blouse - for the occasion. Unfortunately, the battle she had thrown herself into earlier that morning had taken a bit longer than anticipated. Now, Lessa was running late. Move, hurry, out of the way, she internally shouted at the slow walkers as she slipped through the sea of people.

Tristan had invited her to the event. Though she did not know the shop-keep, she had agreed to go to support Tristan. He was her guild mate, so if he was playing a public event, she would make an effort to be there. And besides, it might be a good idea to browse the shop. She had a handful of bigger quests planned, and she would need some potions. Hopefully, he would have a nice selection.

"I'm here," Lessa breathed as she slowed to a stop just inside the shop. She held up a hand, as if to assure the others that she had made it.

Arekkusu looked at his notifications once more to see if this was the place. He nodded his head and looked at the shop.

"So this is the place?" Arekkusu asked himself and tilted his head. "Ok the goal is to walk in, look around, get out. I'm broke as dirt, I shouldn't even try to commit theft. I'm level two so I probably shouldn't try killing people for their items and..."

Arekkusu then covered his mouth, realizing he was talking out loud. He looked at his clothing, all wrinkled and raggedy. His sword is losing its edge. He has all his health though. He looked in his inventory to see the amount of money he had. Then his face went blank. Then he had a mental tantrum, he felt like falling for no reason just to punish himself for being so broke.

He walked into the shop and saw a huge crowd of people.

"Woooow." Arekkusu said in astonishment. "Now this guy knows how to run a shop."

Arekkusu walked around the shop slowly, making sure not to hit anyone in the process. And during that process, he didn't even look at what was behind him, which caused him to knock a glass bottle down and shatter it with the liquid pouring out of it.

"Kill me now." Arekkusu said to himself out loud once more.

She looked up from the cocktail weenie that she was planning to put into her mouth at the sound of the crash. "Come on, man," Jaxx whined, motioning to the mess with her free hand. "You're spilling all the good stuff. Now what are we going to drink in this joint?" She popped the small hotdog into her mouth, chewed on it thoughtfully, then dropped the toothpick back onto the table. "Would have gone down better with some bubbly." She looked at the player out of the corner of her eye as she spoke. Then, she smirked, grabbing for another snack.

He walked into the shop with a crash and a bang!   

Unceremoniously kicking the door in; Uriel wasn't one to politely use a handle or push something. Where was the fun in that. Clearing his throat he gave a pompous laugh. "No worries gentlemen-" He paused and gave a mock bow. "ladies." 

Uriel straightened himself, dusting off his collar. "Rest your sweet little heads, I am here now."