Trader's Bridge [Uncommon curve sword cheap!]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuya walked into his friend's shop. "I see you have the place nice and tidy, unlike how it was when that stupid grand opening I threw you. I'm sorry about that by the way. I never imagined it would get so out of hand." He approached the counter. "Anyways, I need 2 Health potions And if I'm not mistaken, I costs 936 Col. That is unless there is some other discount I have that I don't know about." He opened his HUB and was ready to transfer the Col.

{Zelrius is not actually here because he is a pk -_- }

Rowan eyes follow Cele as she left. Well, you can't please everyone.  Then Ryuu enter the shop and apologize for the previous events, like he had a hand in it. "Its OK Ryuu, thanks to the party I got a lot of clients on my first days." He was still upset from the matter, but it wasn't Ryuu fault.

Anyway, he was happy to see him. He open the stock and pull out two more health potions. "That's will be 850 col for you, I already own you for all your help. Just don't get used to it" he winked to him "Its not a life time discount/"

Kazuya was surprised. He didn't really think he had helped out that much, but he wasn't one to refuse kindness. He reopened his HUB and changed the amount to 850. "Wow. Talk about a price cut. Thanks." He made the trade and saw the two potions appear in his inventory. "Time to give that boss some hell. Thanks for supporting our little battle." He turned and started walking out the door, but stopped. Not even turning around, he spoke to Rowan. "Oh, I almost forgot. If you ever need anything, just give me a call." On that note he exited the shop, now one step closer to taking on that boss.

{-850 Col; +2 Health Potions}

"No problem" he said to Ryuu. After he left he turned to Yuji "Ye you forgot your Pendant. I told you that I need another rare item and materials to get you a better one, but you were out of here before I finish the sentence". He took the necklace out of his pocket and gave it to him, "that's yours" he smiled "lucky for you I'm a honest man."

+50 col

+2 XP

{the candy is rare? or something?)

Rowan just finish a trade with a merchant, he manage to trade his Alchemy Material for a Smiting Material. Then a young girl enter to his shop and trow a lot of junk on the table. "Well...." he didn't know what to say, "I can't buy these, even the NPC won't buy this stuff. But if can sell me any uncommon grade item or more i will give you money for them, what is your profession?"

+ Smiting Material

- Alchemy Material

Id #1914, #1915

XP + 2

"Amm...no, no that I know".  He felt sorry for the little girl, but he can't buy items that he won't make money from them. "Hey listen...the only reasonI buy these items cheaply its because the NPC buy it from me in low price. But we can work this out, I can help you sell your food at my store. I won't take any money from you for this like I do to other players, just cook something for me from time to time hu? What do you say?"

"No problem" He thanks her as she left the shop, "If you need anything I will find a way to help you" he shout as she left. Kids like her make him emotional. A blue merchant came to him and demand the weekly payment, he gave him two Smiting material and received a rare voucher from him.

-2 Smiting material

+1 Rare voucher

Id #2093 #2094

+2 XP

Crozeph walked in the shop. He was planning on gathering his supplies for his quest which will require survival and he will need all the survival things he needed if his col permits it. "Hello, I would like to buy this HP potio..." Crozeph looked at the price of the potion and swallowed hard "ugh, I guess I can only afford one" he said. Crozeph opened his inventory and looked at the counter "I'll be buying one of this HP potions" he said waiting for a reply.