Trader's Bridge [Uncommon curve sword cheap!]

{you are lucky! you can watch live this not so rare moment of me losing all my mats again. ready?}

Kuro enter the shop. The old merchant who though him everything about his profession came to collect his toll. "Kuro! I'm happy to see you!" From the sound of Rowan voice he wasn't so happy to see him. He got only 2 materials left and just plan to trading them for some better, but a toll is a toll. "Come come, pass the line" he put his materials in a box, "excuse us for a second. Yea you can bypass Zeke, he don't mind, I know him for quite a long."

He shake his hand and gave him the materials "How are you old friend? me? I'm great. A lot of costumers before the boss fight... raise the potion price before every floor boss? that's a great idea! thanks you my friend..."

Sadly he gave his mats away, but if he want to earn the respect of a real merchant he need to act like one. "Sorry about that" he returned to Mari "where were we?"

-2 mats

XP +2

id #921 922

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari scratched her cheek, giving a low sigh. She was hoping to get an even 400 for each potion - but that discount was better than none at all.

"I doubt you'd be able to sell a starter dagger to anyone, Rowan." Mari noted, using the name he preferred, as she handed over the simple starter dagger. "I'll grab two potions now - but I may be back for more once I go questing and get some more Col. I need all the help I can get for this upcoming battle." She paused, her tone turning serious. "You do too."

"I'm not sure I will join the fight yet", he gently pushed one of the potions aside and the others toward her.

"There is a big chance I will die, and you gave me a great amount of guilt to carry. I don't want you to carry my death with you" he smiled, "that's will be a 810 col and a dagger. I wish I could sell it cheaper, but the business are tough for a novice merchant."

{I need the dagger name and enchantments. If you can give me some description on him its will be great!}

Mari found it odd that he had no longer wished to join the fray. "Oh? I added your name to the fight roster in the meeting - since you were so very adamant about joining. If you don't want to go, I need to know. I have had my say on the matter - I just need to have a definite yes, or no."

Mari handed him the dagger and the Col.

-810 Col
- One Handed Beginner Dagger

+2 Life Potions

"I need to attend a few other matters - so it's goodbye for now."

-Mari Leaves shop - 

Rowan sigh, this leadership sure change people. He took the money and trow her dagger on the back of his store,  he wont sell this dagger to anyone. Actually, he earned almost noting from this deal, but he didn't want her to know that he had sold her the potions almost free. He didn't know why.

After that, A NPC merchant went into the shop. He just gave him a Smithing material and walk away. The good thing about NPC merchant is they are loyal if you are loyal to them. He want a Tailoring material in return, but he will only get it in next shipment.

"Who next?" Rowan look around. "Zeke! Come in my friend"

+10 col

+Smithing material 

- Tailoring metarial

+5 XP

Id #1021

Hearing the sound of his name being called, Rowan mentioned him as a friend apparently. Zeke would have thought they were more like acquaintances, honestly. They hardly knew anything about each other, but Zeke saw nothing to regret in the relationship. The same couldn't be said with many people he had come across, so Rowan earned the distinction in a weird way.

Forfeiting all of that nonsense thinking aside for now, he headed to the counter with a bit of a nervous shake throughout his body. His hands sought the counter from the depths of his warm coat pockets, fingers resting along the edge of the counter gently. "I'd like just one healing potion for four-hundred and sixty-eight Col. That is, if the deal is still going on. If not, I still have just enough though." He brought up the transaction menu, inputting his selection for the intended item. 

Transaction:

1x Healing Potion for 468 Col

"Of course the deal is still going on" Rowan took the last healing potion from his table and gave him to Zeke. He need to order more of them, sadly he say goodbye to another material. "So how its going with you this day? haven't see you around, even at the party" he did not sound insulted, just worried. Zeke are one of the first players he met who help him survive in the wild. He saw him as his guide, even if Zeke didn't notice it.

{that die is trolling me}

+68 col

- Smiting material

Id #1057

+2 xp

Tristan entered the shop, having in mind to solo the Snow Beast. He still needed though a contingency plan in case things went awry.

"heya Rowan. Can I please have one Teleport crystal and one health potion?"

He wanted the HP potion more for the boss fight, while the Teleport crystal if the snow beast quest went very awry or wrong.

1x Health Potion 468 Col

1x Teleport Crystal 1200 Col

Total: 1668 Col

"The party? I didn't know about any party. I'm not a party person anyhow. I'm doing about as good as anyone can, killing low-leveled things for experience mostly. It's a chore, but has to be done sometime. I don't want to take up your time, so I'll send you a friend request. Message me sometime, and we will see about talking then." Zeke hurried to the send the request, two others had came in and waited while he did so, so it felt important to leave before things were held up for too long. "I'll see you sometime soon, thanks for the item!" Zeke yelled back as he walked out the door, leaving the hinges to slowly bring it back to a close.

"Sure" He say goodbye to Zeke and gave two health potions to Ranganok, after two minutes Tristan went in and ask for a potion and a Teleport Crystal. "The Rush for the boss" he smiled to Tristan and gave him the items without asking to much. He knew that no one has much time to talk this days, well almost no one, expert maybe Zeke (xD). 

After everyone left the store he wonder why Zeke kill low level monster. He won't go out today, its seems like a bad day for business. He oreder another pack of health potions and think about Zeke. This guy....really afraid of death.

936 +1668 - 2200 = 404 col

+404 col

Id #1121

+5 XP

Rebekah decided to visit the small trader shop just for safety. She knew that she had better spend the time to be safe rather than to be sorry, as she knew about the dangers of the boss fight. She decided to pick up two health pots just in case anything would happen, she could be able to save herself long enough for her to get away. She handed the col over to the shop keeper for her health pots that she wanted.

2 x health pots = 936 Col

Lot of business before the boss fight, lot of business. Rowan gave two health potion to Rebekah "Excuse me miss" he said, "we go a discount on the health potions before the boss fight. That's will be only 936 col, but you can pay me more if you want"  He smiled and thanks her for buying. After she will leave he will go out and trade with some of the NPC shop keeper. He manage to get 2 Uncommon Vouchers in exchange for his Smiting materials. Now he has to get some more...

Id #1156

+ 136 col

+2 Uncommon Vouchers

-Smiting Material

+3 XP

Lessa slipped into the shop. The last time she had visited, the shop had just opened, and the people had been celebrating. Now, the shop seemed to be just as busy. There was a huge rush, no doubt for the approaching boss fight. That was why she was there, after all.

"Hi there," she greeted the shopkeep warmly. "I'm hoping to pick up two health potions from you. As I understand it, you're having a sale? I have the 936 col for you." Then she paused to look about the shop. "You're doing well for yourself. I'm very happy for you."

[Lessa loses 936 col.]

Mari wandered into the shop, after collecting some more Col she had wanted to grab a few more potions for the battle.

"Rowan~" Mari called out. "I'd like 2 more Life Potions if you wouldn't mind. I have the 936 right here for you~"

Mari placed the Col down on the counter, tapping her foot, she was in quite a rush.

"Thanks" Rowan said to Lessa, he never catch her girl name "But its only temporary. After the boss fight the alchemists will enter the market and it will start to be rough". He gave her two health potion and pulled a new stock from the drawer.

After that he turn to Cele "Hello Cele! welcome to my sto.." but then his guild guild enter inside, bypassed her and demand two health potions. rude as always. Rowan open the stock and gave her the potions "Good luck in the boss hunting, try to come back in one piece", he try to gave her wishes for success, but that's what came out.

Then he turn to Cele again "So...welcome to my shop, sorry about that", He gestured with his eyes toward Mari "What do you have to sell?"

+272 col

+4 XP

Zelrius checked his invetnory. It would seem to him that the arrogant boy had ran out of Teleport crystals during his last few adventures. Though it was entirely to do with his laziness of not wanting to walk to a town as soon as he was done with a quest. So to continue his laziness, Zelrius would need to spend some of his seemingly infinte amount of precious col. He sighed walking into the The Store he'd heard about known as the Trader's Bridge and Made his order.

"5 or So Teleport Crystals for myself. Name your price and I will Pay."

(Celes wasn't in the front at the counter so Mari technically didn't push in front of anyone :P )

Mari accepted the 2 Life Potions, and handed over the bulk of what little Col she had left to Orhalimi, she gave him a wry grin. "What kind of guild leader would I be if I didn't come back in one piece?" Mari glanced around, the store was very busy - she could see why Orhalimi had grown cocky as of late, she had to admit she was impressed, and she was also happy for him to have such good business. It was a shame the rest of her guild members couldn't have as much.  "Good luck with your store." Mari gave him a nod and left.

-936 Col

+ 2 Life Potions