Trader's Bridge [Uncommon curve sword cheap!]

OOC: I'm not a general store, you can talk with me. Do not update your inventory before my character agree to buy/sell to you.

(description will be added soon)

Message board:

1. Great discounts for players below level 5 ! All you need to do is party with the shopkeeper to get CRAZY DISCOUNTS                             
2. Enhancements Replacing - We now get materials instead of col! check the service sector for details

3. New! Auctions house! Talk with the shop keeper for details

Need special item? Got col? If someone can make it I can get it

Selling Sector:

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Selling Price: 570  

Healing Potion - Heals the user for 5 Hp. Requires a post action.
Selling Price: 525 

Field Rations - Grants +2 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one roleplay day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Selling Price: 220  

Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 1 thorns. (Opponent suffers 1 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Selling Price: 320

Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Selling Price: 1300 

Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
Selling Price: 65

Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
Selling Price: 65

Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Selling Price: 6750

Buying Sector:

Uncommon Items 
Buying price:70 col

Rare Items
Buying price:150 col

Perfect Items
Buying price:300 col

Costume Buying \ Selling and Special Services Sector:

1. Buy and Sell special items for special prices 

2. Need special item? Got col? If someone can make it I can get it

3. Enhancements Replacing -  Exchange a piece of equipment for another with more desirable enhancements.

Both items must be from the same type unless you buy VIP exchanging service:

Uncommon Item Enhancements Exchange: 150 col

Rare Item Enhancements Exchange: 350 col
Perfect Item Enhancements Exchange 500 col   -  coming soon

VIP exchange: 650 col  -  coming soon

For a limited time, Payment for Enhancements Replacing can be made by using materials:

Uncommon Item Enhancements Exchange: Materials

Rare Item Enhancements Exchange: Materials

Perfect Item Enhancements ExchangeMaterials  -  coming soon

VIP exchange:  Materials  -  coming soon

4. Auctions house! Want to sell an item? Think I'm paying too low? Here you can put your Items for sell

Placing items to sell cost 10 col for a week, no matter how much items you want to sell.

You can place here any type of item and set a price for him, once the item get sold I will give you the money after taking 15% fees from it (minimum 50 col).

*Limited to 6 items per player

5. Materials Selling \ Exchanging - coming soon

6. Custom Sell

For sell

Item: Curve sword
Quality: Uncommon
Name: Flyssa
Description: This curve sword look like Katana

Enchantments: +1 Damage

Price: 220 col

Sold by Life

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storeroom:

Materials:

Smithing: 1
Tailoring: 0
Artisan: 0 (?)
Alchemy: 0
Cooking: 0

vouchers:

Uncommon: 4

Rare: 1

Perfect : 0

VIP: 0

Mechanics:

Rank 1 - 0+ XP 
(2 crafts per day)

Rank 2 - 100+ XP - Reduce Fees and increase Gains by 10 col.
(4 crafts per day)

Rank 3 - 400+ XP - Reduce Fees and increase Gains by 25 col. +1 to CD for Vouchers.
(6 crafts per day)

Rank 4 - 1000+ XP - Reduce Fees and increase Gains by 50 col. +1 to CD for Vouchers and C-Exchange.
(8 crafts per day)

Rank 5 - 2500 XP - Reduce Fees and increase Gains by 100 col. +2 to CD for Vouchers and C-Exchange.
(10 crafts per day)

Voucher CD Result Table:

1= Bad Deal -------------------- 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)
2-4 = No Deal -------------------- 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)
5-7 = Uncommon vouchers [x2] - 1 EXP
8-9 = Rare vouchers [x1] -------- 2 EXP
10 = Rare vouchers [x2] -------- 3 EXP
11 = Perfect vouchers [x1] ------ 4 EXP
12 = VIP Perfect voucher [x1] ------ 5 EXP

Commodity exchange CD Result table:

1= Scammed -1 EXP (lose all materials)

2-4 = Bad Deal - 1 EXP (lose half the materials)
5-7 = Bad day for business - 1 EXP (keep current materials)
8-9 = Exchange - 2 EXP (exchange materials for the same amount of another type)
10 = Good deal - 3 EXP (exchange materials for the same amount of another type +1.)
11 = In demand! - 4 EXP (exchange materials for the same amount of another type +2.)
12 = Bargain! - 5 EXP (exchange materials for same amount of another type +4.)

Transfer History: 

Tristan Delaney +78 col

Life -10 col

Yuji +575 col

Mari +146 col

Zeke +68 col

Ranganok +136 col

Rebekah + 136 col

Lessa + 136 col

Kazuya +50 col

"Hey Ohralimi, I just came buy to sell some items I don't really need anymore" He unloaded the three items in his inventory:

» Cold Iron Band Of Instinct (+1 Parry) -Uncommon

» Alpha Wolfs Coat (+1 dmg Mit.) - Uncommon

» Flyssa (+2 damage) - Uncommon

Transaction total: -3 uncommon items + 210Col

Tristan waved, and entered. He noticed L was also selling some gear he no longer required, clearly working on the same thought process.

He put the pendant and vambraces onto the table, saying "Just some stuff I no longer require."

» Lucky Pendant of Suspected CHeating (+1 Loot Dice) -Uncommon

» Sleeves of the Iron Lords (+1 dmg Mit) - Uncommon

» Scaled Gauntlets of Iron (+2 Accuracy) - Rare

-2 uncommon Items -1 rare, +290 Col

"Thanks a lot Tristian, If you will even need to make deals you know where to come"

Rowan decided to sell the Lucky Pendant and keep himself the rest. 

After that he went to the streets to sell the item and make some contacts.

The deal went very well, he return with 2 uncommon vouchers

+Sleeves of the Iron Lords (+1 dmg Mit) - Uncommon

+Scaled Gauntlets of Iron (+2 Accuracy) - Rare

transfer = +100-290 = -190 col

+ 2 XP

Id #692

Rowan smiled to him "No problem L. If you will ever need me, don't hesitated to come"

He decide to sell the two armor pieces and keep the weapon.

Then he went out to sell the items and try trading one of his Tailoring material with some Smithing materials.

Unlucky for him, he were able to exchange it only for one Smithing material.

- Cold Iron Band Of Instinct (+1 Parry) 

- Alpha Wolfs Coat (+1 dmg Mit.) 

+ Flyssa (+1 damage)

Transaction total: +200-210= -10 col + Flyssa (+1 damage)

+4 XP

id #721

{lol, you remind me No Game No Life a bit}

"Better then I though it would be" he respond to the greeting, then he walk to the potions cabinet and began pulling away the order.

"That's a nice amount of potions" He concludes the payment in his head, "that will be 2815 col, but you can use your party discount if you want, even if you didn't order them in advance."

"Nah,I'll be paying that in full. Besides I'm kinda loaded now, hahaha." Everyone is staring at Yuji as he laugh like a crazy person. "Uh....here you go,2815 col. Thank you for the items. I'll see you again later." Yuji exchange the col with the items and quickly left the store.

(Obtain 5 potions and 2 field rations. Lost 2815 col)

Rowan give a strange look to Yuji "No problem, its was fun to doing business with you". That players...will he ever understand them? anyway he sell a lot in his first day. Its seems like he got a lot of money from Yuji, but in the end is earned just 575 for the sell. Well, that's merchants life.

"Hey Yuji! wait up! I got some business offers to you"

Earlier in that day he Didn't manage to exchange the smiting material for cooking one (to roll) but he had a great business idea!

Transaction total:+575 col

XP : 8

id #742

The door bell ring. A customer come in and greet the owner of the shop with happy voice. "Rowan,I need your help." Yuji take out his pendant and show it to him. "I need your help. Can you help me find a person who can craft the original version of <Cocytus>? This one is the downgraded version,uncommon. I want the perfect quality,it's name is <L'Ciel Cocytus>. The enhancement are pretty dangerous, +2 Life Leech and +2 Flame of Heaven with a -1 HP each turn. I will pay you the price if you get the item for me."

"So,can you do it my friend? If you help me I will help you~."

{I have a great idea for quest for it. maybe we could go there with some players!}

"Sure, anything for guild member" Rowan took the pendant from Yuji hands "Where did you found it?"

Then MacGrath enter the store and greet him "Well hello MacGrath, Beside the fact that I lost all my materials everything is fine", he winked at him then return to Yuji, "+2 Flame of Heaven, I never heard about this enchantment before". He turn the it around his hand, examine the pendant while thinking to himself. "I will check around my contacts, you don't need to pay me for that."

{do you think the item will be approved?}

Mari walked into the store, briskly; she had a mission and she knew that her guild member; being one of the only merchants would be able to help.

"Orha~" She chimed, but as she walked in she realized she didn't have to yell so loudly; there were two members from her guild there, and they just so happened to be the two guild members who wanted to travel up to the 9th floor with her.

"Oh my, lucky me. Just the two people I wanted to talk to."

Mari pointed to Orhalimi. "First, I got an uncommon dagger I want to sell; I also need to gather a few potions for my trek on the 9th floor." She glanced toward Yuji then back to Orhalimi.  "It'd be wise if you both did the same. I'd hate to replace you both so soon."  Her words didn't sound pleasant, but it was a way of showing she cared.

"So, hows about a small discount for your lovely guild leader?" Mari asked with a small wink.

"Oh,hello there Mac. Good day to you leader. Here to buy some items eh?"

"Back to your question Rowan,I found that pendant from monster drop if I'm not mistaken. Actually,I don't need perfect quality. If you can find the rare type, <Blood Pendant> with +2 life leech,it could be great too. I'll find the perfect version later. I'll pay for that item since you help me~"

"I'll stock up on the potion once I have more money,leader. I need to get some equipment before I start worrying about my potion stock~"

"Okay then,I'll see you three later. If there's anything urgent,call me 'kay~"

(If I can get a rare pendant,I'm going to level more and attempt the essence of steel quest to upgrade the quality.)

Zeke headed into the store, with both hands retreating to his coat pockets as soon as he made it through the front door entirely. Once again, the selection for the specific item he needed was narrow. Or otherwise he wouldn't give more Col to another guild beside the one he was loyal to. None the less, he was now here, and standing behind other players in line at the counter. At least it was Rowan selling the items, and not someone he didn't enjoy. The wait would almost be worth it, but it wasn't like Zeke didn't have plenty of time before attempting his first risky departure to fight a powerful enemy. 

Provided the show that was going on, the shop had a humorous act in progress. It seemed a jester, or in this case, a fool, was hired to keep the only other customers in the shop, filled with laughter. Looking ahead from his position in the far end of the store, it was apparent that the fool's attempts to make the another customer laugh were in vein. Zeke had a small chuckle as usual, but the fool's job seemed like a dead end if it didn't shape up to today's comedy standards. 

Leaning against the far end wall, Zeke would relax with his eyes closed for now, keeping an open ear out for any indication that the shop's owner was ready to service his own need.

"Hey Yuji wait up", he said "I need another rare item to trade for this item and some materials!" he shout to him as he went from the store. 

"Its not a problem to get item with life leech...I thought you are looking for the creator of the item. In case of item drop it would be almost impossible to find it...!" Ho boy...he forgot his pendant in the store.

Rowan put the pendant in his pocket he turn toward Mari "Hey Mari, I would rather be called Rowan", then he start to take out life potions from the cupboard. "I can give you 70 col for the dagger. If it will be sold to another player there is a chance I will be able to give you more". He arrange three life potion on the table and held his hand to see the knife. "Let me look on it.....About the life potions, I can give you them in 440 instead of 475. I wish I could sell them cheaper, but I stile haven't found a place that sells them cheap by myself"