The Black Forge [Open again]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolled 9 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 2145

Jun waved the girl off and started to get ready to craft, he put an ore into the kiln and got ready to craft. It was a few minutes before the ore was ready and when it was done he poured it into the ingot mould, this was pretty tedious and Jun thought that he should smelt all his ore one day just so he didn't have to do this, maybe he would make one massive ingot just to mess around. The ingot had cooled and he pulled it out of the mould and placed it into the anvil. He started to get to work on the girls items, the spear was first on the list so he decided to make the tip of that and then fix it onto a pole. He started to whack away at it and eventually, after a couple of hours of work, he managed to make one. He looked at it for a moment, and it was pretty good, but it definitely wasn't good enough so he threw it down next to his other failed creations.

-1 Material

+2 Exp

Rolled 1 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 2151

Jun decided to give it another shot, maybe he could do better. Jun pulled out another ingot and put it into the kiln. This was still a tedious task that needed somer refinement but that would be a job for a later date. He waited for a while for the ingot to cook and then poured it into the ingot mould, he already knew what he was going to craft, another spear head for the girl. He pulled the cooled ingot out of the mould and then put it onto the anvil. He started to smack away at it and before too long it started to crack, Jun passed it off and continued to hit it, this was a rookie mistake and the ingot smashed into thousands of pieces. He sighed and laughed, "I guess that was my own fault." Jun decided to give it one more go.

-1 Material

+1 Exp

Rolled 1 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 2154

Jun put one last ore in the kiln and waited for it to cook. His luck so far wasn't going so great, so far all of his crafts have been anywhere from barely acceptable to a complete failure. He poured the molten goo into the ingot mould and waited for that to cool as well. He sighed and took the ingot out of the mould before getting to work on it. He started to whack away at it, working on it for several hours before he had made what looked like a pretty decent spear head, he was almost finished when it snapped in half, he guess the metal hadn't had enough time to cool and was just too weak. He sighed and threw it to the ground, his floor was starting to get cluttered with his failed creations. Jun was done for the day so he closed up shop and headed to a local inn to stay for the night.

-1 Material

+1 Exp

Rolled 7 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 2330

Jun stepped into his forge, putting his blacksmithing gloves on and placing an ore into the kiln, it was still on his list of things to do to craft the girl's requested items so that was first on his agenda. He poured the molten goo into the ingot mould and waited for it to cool. Jun pulled the ingot out of the mould and placed it onto the anvil and started to hammer away at it. It took him a few hours of work but he managed to make a somewhat decent spear head, it wasn't perfect by any means. Jun sighed and threw it onto the ground, by this point he was just wasting mats so he pulled his head in and prepared for another attempt

-1 Material

+2 Exp

Rolled 7 on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 2333

Jun decided to try again, he looked over at his stores of mats, he only had two left, and he would be using them today to do his craft, after that he would have to go out and farm some more, a little tedious but it had to be done. His guild was going on a hunting trip soon so that would yield some results. He pulled out an ore and threw it into the kiln it slowly melted over the course of several minutes and he poured it into the ingot mould. It was another few minutes before the ingot cooled, he placed it on the anvil and started to get to work, he hammered away for several hours before holding up the finished spear head, it was exactly like his last craft, pretty average. He sighed, wasting mats was not a good thing, one last try to make this spear head for the girl.

-1 Material

+2 Exp

Rolled 7 (Again...Sigh) on Craft Die (Perma Roller) ID: 2351

Jun got back to work, he was going to give it one last shot and that would probably be it, he looked at his pile of mats, there was one left, he sighed and pulled out the single mat. Placing it in the kiln he waited for a few minutes before taking it out and pouring it into the ingot mould. It took a few more minutes to cool and Jun started to smack away at it. Working for a few hours tired Jun and he stopped to take a break a few times before he actually finished the spear head. He looked at it good and hard, it was average. Just like his last ones. Jun was getting pretty frustrated now, â€‹"I'm now out of mats and can't craft anything better than average." He threw it onto the ground with decent force and then proceeded to leave his shop in a huff.

-1 Material

+2 Exp

Carrying a small pouch with, 700 col, I walked into Fallen's Forge. I found it a lot easier to find this time, I planned on making this my main shop. The col inside made a clanking noise as I slammed it down onto one of the table's in the forge. I have the col, sorry for the wait. I was trying to get enough. I said to Fallen then winked at Unyie. 

Jun smiled, "Welcome Kiru, here are your items. He picked up the weapon and handed it to Kiru, it was sort of saddening to see it go so quickly after being made, but it made him glad that his items were selling. Jun picked up the little bag and made sure that the right amount was in there. "Thanks, hope you enjoy your weapon" he smiled one again and placed the money in his inventory.

-Banshee Shiv

+700 Col

I picked up the dagger and felt the weight of it, just right. I smiled and placed it in my inventory. It felt good to get yet another weapon, daggers for the matter. These would surely help me advance in my ranks with the damage they dealt. Before I left I placed an extra sack of 200 col on the table and left without saying a word, just a nod of the head. 

-900 col

+Banshee shiv

Jun opened his eyes wider when she placed down the extra 200 col on the table. He smiled and looked at her a little funny, "Are you sure?" but by the time he had said it she had nodded and was already gone. He looked at the money and placed it in his inventory, Kiru was pretty nice. It was still going to be a while before he could craft again but at least he had some starting money.

+200 Col

Rolled 8 on Craft Die 

ID: 4061

As frustrating as it was for Jun to craft due to his abilities he still wanted to give it some more attempts. He opened up his forge, placing his newly obtained mats down on the bench. Jun sighed and picked one up, placing it into the kiln. He still had Yield-chan's items to make so he would get to the glaive straight away. After waiting a few minutes of waiting for it to cook he placed it into the ingot mould to cool. Taking it out he placed it onto the anvil and started to get to work. He hammered away at it for a few hours but it didn't produce any fantastic results, the head of the glaive was somewhat decent but it wasn't good enough.

+2 Exp

-1 Material

(NOO...Craft Die you are a cheeky git)

Rolled 11 on Craft Die

ID: 4262

Jun opened his forge and prepared for some more crafting, he was still trying to create Yield's items with little to no success. Jun pulled out another mat and placed it into the kiln, leaving it to cook for a few minutes. The only thing on his find was creating the head for Yield's items. Pouring the goo into the ingot mould he sighed and leaned against his anvil, crafting wasn't as fun as it used to be. He pulled out his blacksmith hammer and prepared to get to work, smacking away at the ingot he managed to craft a pretty good head, it was only just not good enough though. Jun placed it down on the table and sighed.

+5 Exp

-1 Material

Item: Warglaive of Aincrad
Quality: Rare
Shop: The Black Forge
Description: An almost perfectly crafted Glaive, it has a 30cm head at the end of a 1.5m pole. +2 Damage

Rolled 12 on Craft Die (YAY)

ID: 4307

Jun decided to give it another go. He placed another ore into the kiln and waited for it to cook, the only thing on his mind was Yield's item, so that was what he was going to craft. He took the goo out of the kiln and poured it into the ingot mould, which he also left to cool for a while. He pulled out the ingot and placed it onto the anvil. He smacked away at it for a good couple of hours before he was finished, he stepped back and looked at what he had made, it was perfect. A large grin came upon is face as he placed it onto a pole, it was now done, Yield-chan's items were done.

+8 Exp

-1 Material

Item: The Black Glaive
Quality: Perfect
Shop: The Black Forge
Description: A perfectly crafted Glaive, it has a meter and a half pole with a 30cm blade at the end of it. +3 Damage

• 2 weeks later...

Saoant hadn't forgotten the offer Jun made when he was being shown the ropes, he felt slightly bad about not paying him so he intended to leave something behind at least.  By some miracle he didn't get lost on the way there, he waved as he walked in looking over to Jun who seemed quite pleased with himself "Hey dude, you're lucking happy, got a girlfriend? Aha I'm messing, we're both as unlucky as each other. Anyway, down to business, about the offer earlier, I was wondering if you could cook me up a rare rapier with a damage and accuracy modifier please" he made sure he sounded extra polite and sincere at the end to make up for his earlier comment.

Jun noticed that his friend has stopped by, "Oh yea, dude hey." He laughed, "Not yet Aki, soon though, soon. Anyways, I'll get underway with your order as soon as I can get the forge back up and start crafting." Jun patted him on the shoulder, "The one piece of advice I can give you is be sure that you have found her, because you don't want to be having second thought, but if she is the one, I will support you, so if you find one that you think is the one, then go after her. Then you must introduce me to her cute friends." Laughed even harder he smacked him on the back, putting his gloves and apron down, â€‹"I'll get onto your items as soon as I can."

Claim walked up to the young man shop his semi long silver hair cover his white cold eyes as he looked around he pushed open the door as he had on his armor and his sword was sheath at his right side he walked along the shop and grind a bit as he walked up to the counter " Hello! " he said in a load voice so that the player could hear him. Just in cash he was in the back.

Jacob walked into the door of his guild mates shop. It was amazing. Also the first time ever he had been i a shop or blacksmith shop. He walked up to the counter wrote down on a slip what he wanted and said hello to Jun. "Hi Jun! Ca you please make me this sword.

Item: One handed straight sword

Name: The frozen flame

Description: This blade is mainly silver colored except for the handle which is blue. It gleams as if fire but the blade is as cold as ice. Anyone hit hard enough with this blade is frozen. It is small but deadly.

Quality Perfect

Enchantments: +2 damage, Frost touch on a basic roll of 8,9, or 10 target is frozen for two turns.