Mari gave the other player a small frown. "I told you, I don't have any mats." She placed the violin she was playing on the counter. "My guild is doing a material run soon, I may have some then - but even then. I can't guarantee I will have enough to sell. I currently have 1 left." Mari gave him a wry smile, tapping the counter. "If you were interested in joining my guild - you'd be welcome to come, but beyond that - I cannot currently help you." 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moartea finally walked up to the doors of Mari's shop, like he said he would, and opened the door, as he wanted not only to see her but have a question answered. As he walked in, the door bell ringing and his voice coming out after, "Mari, are you in?" He said, not saying much, as he wanted to see if she was in or not, he wanted to have a song sung for him, and to spend more time with her.

liEE8KW.jpg  

Nala smiled toward the customer, dark face smiling and a slight blush on her freckled cheeks, she spoke with an odd accent, Australian; despite her appearance suggesting she wasn't from the Country. She spoke in a very cheery voice, clasping her hands together, eager to help the newcomer.

"Ah! Hello there! My Name is Nala, I am looking after this shop as Mari is unable to enter the Safe Zone! Would you like to purchase any Monster Grenades today?" They are super useful in battle! Mari also offers performances, any orders, requests or messages will be sent directly to her so please don't worry!"

Moartea sighed as he was right, she did go red, and due to that, she couldn't enter the towns. He just looked at the woman, and his own accent came out, as he shook his head. "Tell her I want to meet her at the lake on this floor and tell her to bring her violin as well." "Tell her Moartea is waiting for her." He says and then turns around and walks out of the shop and towards the lake, as he wanted to talk and hang out with Mari once again.

c8SKSw5.jpg

Nala nodded, writing down the information. "Of Course! I'll let Mari know that a Mister Moartea will be waiting at the frosty frooozen lake for her!" Once the information was sent the strange tablet device disappeared from Nala's hands. She gave him a wave as he left the store. "Goodbyee Mister Moartea! Have a super wonderful day now!" 

Hinq4gJ.jpg

Nala had received some more materials from Mari via a delivery system. She clasped her hands together "Right!"  She said gleefully as she pulled out one of the Materials, her small brows squinting in concentration as she set up a recording crystal. She tried to play the violin, just like Mari but she failed horribly - fumbling in the process.

Nala panicked as she received nothing. "Oh no! Oh...oh...oh gosh....Mari is going to be so mad! OOpsie!"

Craft Dice: 2

Perma Roller ID: #3779
Mats -1
Crafts 2/3 Left 7/12/14

J96gy0D.jpg

Nala gave a nod of determination. "RIGHT! This time, this time i will have it! I will try something...something...easier! Maybe if I start with some chords!?"  Nala tried to play chords on the violin, and slowly, managed to get through them - despite slipping and scratching a few notes. Still a Good Monster Grenade came from it, making her feel a little bit better.

"At least we have an item for the store!"

Craft Dice: 7

Perma Roller ID: #3780
Mats -1
Crafts 1/3 Left 7/12/14

J96gy0D.jpg

Nala gave a nod of determination. "Alright! From Horrible to Good! Now let's go from Good to PERFECT!"  Nala cried out as she jumped in the air, pumping her fists high above her head, she would do the same thing, and slowly try to get better at playing the scales of the violin, she pouted. "Why couldn't Mari play an easy instrument like the tambourine!"

She went through and almost managed to succeed, it was clear Nala was improving, however attempting a full song would be out of the question right now.

"Another good Monster Grenade!"

Craft Dice: 8

Perma Roller ID: #3781
Mats -1
Crafts 0/3 Left 7/12/14

liEE8KW.jpg

iNow that Nala had finished tuning the violin she started on a practise lesson; the lesson was followed exactly, and the frizzy blue haired girl had perfectly executed the lesson; she had recorded the entire thing and the recording crystal turned into a 'Perfect Monster Grenade' Nala picked it up and kissed it.

"Oh aren't you just a beauty! You are going to make a player super happy one day!"

Craft Dice: 12

Perma Roller ID: #3986
Mats -1
Crafts 2/3 Left 8/12/14

4XIfZK4.jpg

Nala had just managed to finish her first perfect craft; and you know what they say... cockiness makes fools of us all, and that is exactly what happened to Nala. She grew overconfident. She had rolled up sleeves that didn't exist and spat on her hands rubbing them together. "This is childs play!" She shouted as she tried to repeat the exact same lesson, it sounded worse; and she had managed to drop the bow.

"Oops...."

Craft Dice: 5

Perma Roller ID: #3987
Mats -1
Crafts 1/3 Left 8/12/14

J96gy0D.jpg

After a horribly failed attempt at crafting Nala frowned. "I shouldn't be so arrogant!" She said in a remorseful tone, as she picked up the violin with a sigh. "I wish Miss Mari played the tambourine, I betcha I'd have a gazillion thousand perfect crafts by now if she did!" Despite her grumbling; Nala had moved onto the next lesson; setting up the recording crystal again. This time, now she was calmer she did a lot better. It was almost perfect....almost!

Craft Dice: 11

Perma Roller ID: #3991
Mats -1
Crafts 0/3 Left 8/12/14

5GN4sf1.jpg

Nala had a bad habbit of constantly becoming over confident, after she had managed to successfully complete the first few lessons outlined in the book she skipped ahead to the 10th lesson. "Right! I can totally TOTALLY do this!" She tied up her puffy aquamarine locks into a high ponytail and got to work, that is...if her work was failing miserably.

"No, no, no ,no NO! This won't do at ALL! Oh gosh!"

Craft Dice: 3

Perma Roller ID: #4065
Mats -1
Crafts 2/3 Left 10/12/14

4XIfZK4.jpg

"OK...so...let's back track a bit...eeheheh..." Nala said to herself as she switched back to repeat lesson two, again learning a lesson about being overconfident, alas that lesson would no doubt be short lived. As Nala was simply programmed to have an overconfident and zealous attitude toward crafting. Nala managed to do a so-so job. She hadn't managed to screw up too much, but she didn't have a stellar performance either. She was failing to play Ode to Joy and that was a fairly simple song to play.

"Oh my! Another item for the store at least!" Nala said as she picked up the uncommon monster grenade and placed it in the store stock.

Craft Dice: 10

Perma Roller ID: #4066
Mats -1
Crafts 1/3 Left 10/12/14

Hinq4gJ.jpg

"THIS IS TOO HARD!" Nala whined as she broke a violin string. She, being overdramatic threw the violin into the roaring fire, collapsing onto her hands and knees in front of it as her golden eyes stared at the crackling flames. "Oh why hath hell forsaken lil' ol me! Why, why, why, why!" She cried out again, falling to the floor and hugging herself.

"This is a sad, sad, day for Nala."

Craft Dice: 1

Perma Roller ID: #4067
Mats -1
Crafts 0/3 Left 10/12/14

Jun walked into the store, it was his guild leaders store. He didn't know any other performers, and he had heard that they could craft monster grenades. Jun knocked on the door as he walked in, "Anyone home? Mari? You around?" He forgot that she couldn't enter safe zones, but he entered anyway hoping got pick up some monster grenades that would aid him in battle.

J96gy0D.jpg

After her less than stellar performance Nala stood up and went to the wall to retrieve another violin from the wall, she set up a recording crystal and began to tune the violin; by now she had gotten the hang of it, and after the session the recording crystal darkened - as it produced a perfect quality monster grenade.

"One Super duper wonderfully rare Monster grenade!" Nala exclaimed, way too happy; as though her recent dramatic crusade didn't happen.

Craft Dice: 11

Perma Roller ID: #4553
Mats -1
Crafts 2/3 Left 14/12/14

Just as she was putting it away, a youth came into the store. Nala grinned. "Why Hello there! Welcome to Mari's Melodies! How may I help you today?"

Jun was taken aback slightly by the person who greeted him, she wasn't Mari, but someone else who he hadn't seen or heard of before. "Hi there, I'd like to purchase some monster grenades, what did you have in stock? I don't have that much money so something on the lower end would probably suit me more." He smiled and entered the store properly, Mari wasn't here, it finally clicked in his brain, she was a PKer and couldn't enter towns.

c8SKSw5.jpg

Nala smiled, bringing up a menu. "No worries good sir! I do love your hair by the way. Let's see..." Her golden eyes fell down to her tablet looking device.

"We currently have 2 bad quality grenades; lasting 1 turn - totally allowing you to attack twice in a row! 3 Good Qaulity and 1 Uncommon: lasting 2 turns and allowing you to packa punch three times in a row! WOW!  Laaaastlyyy...." 

Nala paused, double checking the information. "we have 2 rare and 4 perfect quality grenades; lasting 3 turns and allowing you to attack four amazing times in a row! Here these are the prices!" Nala turned the tablet around showing Fallen the prices.

"What will you be interested in today?"

Jun had a look at the prices and the items, it wasn't all too expensive but he still had to be mindful of how he spent his money because he was almost out, because he had spent 1k on that lunch box which he hadn't even used yet. He then opened up his inventory, "Uh oh, almost out of cash, I've only got 500 so I'll just grab a rare and a bad quality one that's all I should need anyways" he nodded and opened up a trade window, "So it's 400 for the lot?"