(OP-F1) Training (Completed)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shall we all travel a little higher?" Arekkusu asked. "You all seem to have higher stats than me. And so this floor won't provide much a challenge for you all. How about climbing the floors a little bit?"

Arekkusu looked at the Crozeph to see him a bit nervous. He was a starting player, he doesn't seem like he could hurt a fly. He won't get around like that. We have to bring him along with us.

"You're invited to come with us if you want." Arekkusu offered. He gave his blade to Crozeph for temporary travel, just so she can defend himself on the way. "It's not different than mine, but at least you have two to fight with."

With that Arekkusu looked back to the rest of the group. "Which floors would you like to travel, we won't die if we go with you." Arekkusu said.

Crozeph looked around "we'll travel higher?" he said. Going on higher floors is not what he's thinking right now. he accepted the blade Arekkusu lent him "but I can only use what I have" he opened his inventory and equipped his first sword and kept the one Arekkusu gave him "this is an RPG game, leveling up is a must" he thought. Crozeph looked at the others and started memorizing their names. "Mcgrath, Arekkusu, Yuji, Lessa, and me" he thought. Then he gripped his sword tight "let's do this."

"Oh me?" Arekkusu asked with unintentional rhetoric. "My name is Arekkusu. I'm an O.K player. I'm starting off as well. That's why I'm training here with... these things. Gain experience fast. Better drops, you know how the thing works. Also... I don't think you should let me choose. I don't know any other floors than floor 1 and 2. It's not like I'm the leader here or anything."

"I don't mind what you want to do, I'm happy to fight monsters here." MacGrath replied. He looks at Yuji and Lessa, "What you guys want to do?" He asked them, 'I don't want to use all of my power against the enemy anyaway' MacGrath thought, he looks at Crozeph with a smile, "do you need help with anything, learing how to play." He said.

(OOC: I was talking with Crozeph QQ, should have stated that. Besides you already introduced yourself right Arekkusu)

"Well I'm not a good leader too. If you want a good spot to level,then ask Lessa because she has more experience. She can also lead,judging from the air of command around her. Of course,if you want to level than F1 is more than enough. We're still a low level and going to another floor will increase the risk of.....dying."

Crozeph was staring at his sword when they talked to him "about the gameplay I won't have problems Mcgrath" he said then he looked at Yuji and smiled "I'm more anxious about the dying on higher floors." Crozeph wanted to level up fast or gain col but not in a dangerous way...at least for now but seeing that there are other players who take the risk, he might as well take chances in order to improve. "I've read the gameplay many times, there shouldn't be any problems" he thought. Crozeph stood firm and looked at the other players again "so who gives the command?"

"I can't say I do." Arekkusu said. "But I will allow you to party up with us. I'll send everyone a party request and we can all go. Any loot one of us gets in a fight, we all get the same loot."

Arekkusu clicked the "send invite" button to every member who is currently in this area.

"We all live and die as a group while in a party." Arekkusu said. "We are all much stronger as a group and improve as a group."

Yuji accept the party invitation and look at all of them. "Well I'll just follow whatever you guys want to do. I'm not a planner nor the leader here. If you ask me to beat the crap out of monster I can do that though." Yuji draw his sword and look at it. "Hmmm,is it time for me to use that sword....no,I don't think so." Yuji monologue so that people won't hear him.

(Arekkusu watch the one liners, you'll get punished for them.)
"Hello ladies, what are you bickering about?" Tristan spoke with jest in his voice as he looked at the group. Judging from their gear too, quite a new group. Well, aside from Lessa. "Leadership? If need be, I vote for Lessa, as my guild leader. We can just go with what suits us though. I'm all for helping new players at the moment anyway right now."

He looked over to Lessa, then spoke to her personally "Helping people with the upcoming boss battle I see? Can't blame you, I had the same thought myself, though you clearly got to the idea faster than me." He chuckled. He enjoyed being with Lessa, who always seemed to have that calming effect on people. He supposed it was just within her nature.

(Thanks, probably skipped that by accident)

Arekkusu looked his head over to the next player to arrive. Many people seemed to be populating the second floor. He didn't care about the reason for that to happen, but he did seem familiar.

"So you know Lessa?" Arekkusu asked. He tilted his head to the side out out curiousity. The newcomer seemed to be a little bit more advanced than the average player. How much does this person know about the game? Arekkusu was interested in what the player had to say.

"And who might you be by the way?" Arekkusu asked.

Tristan gave a clear expression of having messed up "Oh! Sorry, my name is Tristan. Tristan Delaney. I'm with Guardians of Aincrad, the guild Lessa leads." He pointed slightly at Lessa in gesture to reinforce his point.

"I'm also a Performer so if you want music played or performed, just pop into my store on this floor. Otherwise though I like helping people, with the help of my spear, though I plan on getting a new one, since this one is still uncommon..."

It was slightly scary to think he got this spear near the beginning of his time at SAO. It had been with him for maybe a bit longer than he would have chosen to...

"That aside, I'm here to help." He gave a gentle smile with his statement.

Lessa cheeks reddened. "I would be happy to help lead you all through some grinding exercises," she responded, addressing everyone in the group. "However, I hardly think that I am all that, Tristan." Then, the blonde nodded. "And yes, I am preparing for the upcoming boss battle. And helping other players do the same sounds like a perfect excuse to kill some mobs."

Turning to Arekkusu, she added, "we are focusing our efforts on clearing the ninth floor right now. I apologize if this is old news, but I wanted to catch you up if you had not heard yet. The more experience we can accumulate, and the more we can hone our skills, the better."

Arekkusus blank face expression became full of interest after he heard what Tristan told the group.

"A music store!?" Arekkusu yelled a bit loudly. It has been a long time since Arekkusu played a Violin. He died to at least hear music once more, at least to listen it if he couldn't play it.

Normality then returned to Arekkusu as he remembered what Lessa just said. "I've heard very much about it, but are you sure we should ALL go participate in the fight?" Arekkusu asked. "I mean this group contains weak members, me included. If we die... don't we actually die?"

Tristan nodded seriously. "Yes, you do. Dying in SAO is to die in real life. So vigilance is paramount. It also means anyone who feels they are not capable at the time of the boss fight has no need to participate."

"But yes, a music store called Magic of Music. Close to Lessa's shop at the outskirts of the city."

I have to check it out sometime. Maybe I can get a Violin from there and maybe, you know make col for it. Arekkusu thought to himself.

"All right a music store!" Arekkusu said with pleasure behind his voice. "I'll check it out sometime. But right now, preparations are to be made. I can expect you both to fight in the boss fight, so I wish you the best of luck. "

Arekkusu then turned his head to Lessa.

"Where do we go now Captain Lessa?" Arekkusu asked. "Lead the way."