[PP-F1] So what now? (Kiru)

Tristan laughed. "Well we can do a different one if you want. We can always look on the request board to see what there is."
When it came to the matter of skill points, it was amusing to see someone who had been on for so long had no idea on this matter. Tristan decided to show his menu, as you could do.

Skills
Points (Spent/Gained): 40/43
Utility and Mobility:
» Athletics 1 (6/6) +6
Precision 0 (0/6)
<<Survival>> (Free) (Extra)
Combat:
» Howl 1 (6/6) +6
Fighting Spirit 0 (0/6)
Parry 0 (0/6)
<<Meditation>> 1 (0/4) +2 (Extra)
<<Disguise>> 1 (Free) (Extra)
Battle healing 2 (0/6) +6
Block 3 (0/8) +12
Weapon skills:
» One-Handed Assault Spear 1 (0/4) +2
Martial Arts 0 (0/2) (Extra)
Armor skills:
» Heavy Armor 2 (0/6) +6

"Well if you see here, this shows my skills, how many points I have earned, spent and the ranks I have spent in various skills. With the skill points I earn I can up my damage with my weapon sword skill there, or I can reduce the damage I take with my Heavy Armor skill. All of these will make it easier to win in fights. I spend these skill points by investing in these skills, so right now I have spent 40 skill points but I have earned altogether 43."
Tristan gave a gentle smile as he waited for a response from Kiru.

I leaned in and stared at all of the words in front of me. There were weapons and skills listed, and it was quite confusing to me. Of course I didn't understand what any of it meant really. Oh, I see. So use earn skill points then spend them to level up weapon damages or skills like hiding? I continued to stare at his menu, surprised to see how much he has actually accomplished. Tristan taught me something every time I saw him. So...how many would I have? Also, how would I know what I earned when I spend the points? 

"Well if you hover over one of those skills, it tells you what it does. I think there is an ingame manual that shows what each of the skills does too. I know I've spent a lot of time reading it to make sure I got everything planned." He then thought for a moment.

"I have honestly have no idea how many you have, that'll be something for yourself to find. I mean I can help you if you want."

(You'll need to find all the RPs that are locked that you have posted in and put them in your journal for each SP for a completion of an RP and find your SP, along with the 2 you start with as any does).

Oh, so basically when I collect enough I can balance them out whichever way I want? That's pretty cool. I said and opened my own menu, looking at my empty skills. I found them, it says I have three so far..I guess I'll need to work on that.. There were weapons skills and zeros next to them. The passive ones were also blank too. Then, I remembered the quests he listed. Why don't we go and take that quest, the one with the shark? I would earn a skill point right? I asked, looking at Tristan with all seriousness in my eyes. I was determined to earn skill points now. 

( Thank you!~)

(No worries, otherwise I have literally no idea how many SP you have, aside from the 2 RP's we did together)

Tristan nodded in response to her all serious question, something she didn't have often. He closed his menu and stood up, stretching. "Sure, we can do that. That's in the desert. I've done it before, so I'm familiar with it already." He was reminded of when both he fought it with Claim and Alkor and again when he fought it with his brother Celes and Claim.

His mind grew distracted what they would do outside of battle, but pushed the thought aside. "Well I'm ready whenever you are."

The desert? Ugh, let's hope this is over in a matter of seconds.. I said in disgust. It was another hot place, with absolutely no traction, great, just great. The dried sand would get into my boots and I would probably fall in the sand when I ran. I'm ready. I assume we'll go together so you don't get lost right? 

Tristan quirked an eyebrow at her last statement. "Don't worry, the menu comes with a map and the entire floor is mapped by other users as far as I know."

Tristan looked out towards the horizon, even if the desert was not out there, but above them. Sometimes thinking how they are on floors and not a round earth is baffling.

"Well, let's go then."

RP COMPLETE

200 Col each

1 skill point each for RP Completion