[OP-F1] Looking for some help [Completed]

(OOC: Copy and paste the Battle and Mob sentences after your attack. 1=Fail, no way it can work   2-5: Attack doesn't work   6-8 Attack worked, 1 Damage,  9 Attack worked and 1 additional point of damage, 10 is a hit with 2 critical damage.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice. (This is your dice. Since it hit two, the attack would fail)
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice. (This is the enemies dice, since it hit three, the attack will also fail)
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC stealth on)

Rin was crouched in a nearby tree, observing the battle that was going on nearby. He was bored and had decided to go for some entertainment - this was the best he could find. His face was blank and his body still as a sentinel.

He subconsciously made himself the most hidden he could be, his training in the real world sought to that. As he looked down, he heard a few names - Arekkusu, Rei, Kitty.

Arekkusu closed his eyes, he fround himself at peace. This is the first real conversation in which he actually laughed a little bit. It had been a while since that happened when he was 10. It felt great, he felt relieved and he wanted to feel it again. The mistake made him look bad, but he found it a bit amusing.

"All right your turn." Arekkusu said to Rei with joke in his voice. "First floor would only be safe in the safe zone, just like any floor. PvP may not be engaged if you don't accept it, but sometimes they can be forced upon."

"Good job Kitty, that crit means you did extra damage and one shot the mob maybe it dropped loot.. I check for you"... (you didnt get any) Rei walked around but nothing dropped, "bummer, and you worked so hard too..." Well lets take out this next wolf" 

1862 5 7 5 7 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-22 17:03:38

She swung her axe but it missed. "Stupid pesky dog." She was not appy about missing the chance to one shot another mob

(Kitty make sure you read the tutorial. because when you kill something, like you just did you get a mat if its has at least halve your HP)

Wolf 1 2/2

wolf  2 2/2

(also please dont use one lines... you can get in trouble for that. your most must be a paragraph minimal)

Rei Smile "well the fight is not over yet, attack the next dog while im distracting it" 

Both dogs attack Rei (meaning they cant attack you kitty when you attack them). Rei manage to dodge one but the second one got her arm. "DARN MUTT LET GO," she punched it but it did no damage. Rei took 1 damage

Rei 12/13

Kitty 3/5

wolf 1 2/2

wolf 2 2/2 

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice. 
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"Guess it'll be my turn than!" Hayato said with a smirk on his face. Hayato grabbed the two-handed sword on his back and pulled it out swinging it towards the Wolf.

•  Rolled a on the d10 (battle) dice. (Failed)
  •  Rolled a on the d10 (mob) dice. (Attack Success)

Hayato: 4/5

Dog : 2/2

"Crap, I missed..." Hayato said with a more angered tone.

"REI!!" Kitty screamed as she saw the dog latch on Rei's arm, Kitty gripped her Rapier again and swung at the dog on Rei's arm she hoped it would hit the dog, Her attack missed. She looked at Rei "Should i try again or do you think you can handle the dog?"

2 (battle, It failed) 5 (mob, It failed)

Kitty - 5/7

Dog - 2/2

(( OOC - Thank you everyone for helping me, i appreciate it i am getting the hang of it! :) ))

"OUCH OUCH OUCH LET GO" the wolf was holding her arm down so it was hard to swing her axe. She tried to lifted it in the air but it was too heavy. Then she punched the dog and it released her. "Kill it Kitty-san, it has a nasty grip on it ya know..." She jumped back to gain some distance. She did not want to get bit again.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Kitty swings her Rapier again to try to kill it and stop it from hurting her newly founded friends "ill get you this time!" her Rapier connects with the dogs flesh cutting it badly, the dogs health bar goes down to 1 HP, The dogs hits kitty. Kitty jumps back to her friends trying to get protection, "Guys protect me i was hit badly."

((im not sure what that would leave Kitty's HP, but i think it is at 2/7 im not sure though ))

Kitty: 2/7 (( I think, correct me if i'm wrong ))

Dog: 1/2

Battle

MOB

Character

Kitty

"Remember your damage system." Arekkusu said. "For each successful attack they do on you, you lose a point of health. If you lose all of the points, you instantly die. Remember, since you are working as a team, you must acknowledge each others health as well."

Arekkusu stood there remembering the Health of every player and he didn't even get involved in the fight.

Arekkusu: 19/19

Kitty - 2/7 (Careful)

Rei: 12/13

Dog: 2/2

"Ok, so i am still at 5/7?" Kitty stood in the group of her friends " I'll have to remember to include my groups health aswell, Thank you for reminding me, Arekkusu-Kun." Kitty Sheathed her Rapier leaving it in the holster of her left hip

(( I leveled up again so i changed my health like i am suppose to....lol ))

Kitty - 9/9

Rei: 12/13

"Wait!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "I didn't say... argh! I guess I'll have to take cover for her."

A dog was the aiming its lunge towards Kitty, if it played its cards right, Arekkusu could end up losing a player. He ran quickly into the fight, no longer involved at a distance. His sword scraped the ground as Arekkusu lazily hung it down, then he sliced at the dog that charged.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+ Rising 1+ Crit 2= 4 DMG)
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu successfully cut through its body from the side. The dog then shattered into many data pieces, many of the pieces flying into his face.

Arekkusu looked behind him when he heard the player stutter. Was she ok? How badly was she suffering? Arekkusu looked at the other two dogs, he then nodded towards Rei and Hayato. Meanwhile he had to keep one player calm, she probably never experienced fighting, so this isn't too easy for her.

"Stay with us please!" Arekkusu pleaded. "Don't fall down yet, you are still alive because of us all, we are all there for you. Please lend us your strength and finish this battle... Don't be scared, there are others looking out for you if you let them."

Arekkusu then held his hand behind him to offer her up and let her back into the battle. "Lets finish off the battle." Arekkusu said.

Kitty: 2/7

Rei:12/13

Dog: DEAD

Dog:2/2

Arekkusu left his hand where he was, he wasn't about to let a player fall and leave them. She was scared, the worst position to be in the game. Kitty was way too innocent, she needs help to get her out of the game. If she dies like this, Arekkusu would never forgive himself. He actually lowered himself to see her a bit clearer.

"I swear you won't die if you fight them, I won't let them." Arekkusu said. "I'll give you my shield to use for this battle. It should help you fight. Just don't let yourself die like this."

Claim his gem green eyes looked throw his long silver hair as his right hand opened up his inventory and got the light knight armor it had a +1 damage mitigation enchantment.  He handed it over to girl as well " this should help as well" He took a step back from the group as they continued with the fight. He would also step in all they need to do was ask.

Kitty sniffled and she cleared her throat, she took the shield and took the armor that the man had given her "Arekkusu-Kun, Thank you for having confidence in me, I will fight beside you." She prepared herself and got ready to take out the enemies.

(( i leveled up to 3 during the battle while i was "Crying" wouldn't that bring my HP to full again? ))