[OP-F1] Looking for some help [Completed]

(OOC: Nope :3 But after the battle it will happen. You're in good hands however, the shield and armor will allow you to take one more hit without dying)

Arekkusu looked at Claim with approval. He assisted Arekkusu in the time of need, now Arekkusu owes him for that. But for now, Arekkusu had to help Kitty. He handed her a Rare shield with +1 Damage Mit (That means it blocks 1 damage). Then Arekkusu pulled out his hand. "Lets finish the battle." Arekkusu said.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Heh." Arekkusu said. "You're kidding me right?"

Arekkusu didn't know how he'd die, but it was still possible... if the dice rolls screw him over so badly. He held up his blade and stood there. There were two dogs left and Arekkusu lost count on how many players that are there. He then saw a dog charging at both players. "Get ready." Arekkusu said.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+ Rising+ Crit= 4 DMG)
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu and Kitty both stepsided out of the way, then Arekkusu sliced the Dog from behind, shattering it into many pieces of data. There was one more dog remaining, and it was cornered.

Arekkusu: 19/19

Hayato: 4/5

Kitty: 2/7

Rei: 12/13

Claim: 20/20

Dog: DEAD

Dog: DEAD

Dog: 2/2

"Dont worry kitty, i wont let you die," Rei tackled the dog. The dog tried to break free and bite back but Rei manage to avoid the its teeth.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Kitty's eyes widened "You did it in one shot!!" Kitty smiled at Arekkusu, her eyes locked onto the dog and she leaped toward the dog to slash it in half she missed and landed on her face "ow.." she got up laughing "That was foolish of me, Try to hold it down Rei ill try my best to attack it!"

Battle

Mob

"Right!" Kitty jumped back "Finish it! I believe in you guys!" Kitty cheered them on at a safe distance so she wouldn't take anymore damage, Her cape she had been wearing was flowing in the wind, she watched the others as they would finish the battle.

((My armor is the armor i have in my signiture, it is purely cosmetic the appearence has no effect on stats!))

(xD Well that will be your Starter Armor then. It really won't do anything but stay in fashion... that's it)

Arekkusu looked at the last Dog. He left it to the others to get the Dog. They all still had a chance in fight it. Arekkusu held up his blade though, just in case anything goes down and Arekkusu needs to jump in again.

"It's almost finished!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Finish the dog off!"

"Kitty-san dont worry, this is about to end now." Rei Jumped into the air and smashed the skull of the creature into dust. "Alright, That dog was annoying... but we beaten it." She ran to Kitty hugging her and spinning her in the air. "Strongest team ever" Then she posed making the piece sign.

Kitty smiled "This battle was definitely something, but i'm glad it's over." Kitty hugs Rei "Thank you Rei." Kitty walks over to Arekkusu and hands him his sheild "Thank you very much Arekkusu-Kun, you helped me alot in this battle between having me learn and saving me from dieing i appreciate it" Kitty smiled to him and smiled back to Rei and the rest of them "So is this the end of our journey?"

Arekkusu grinned with his eyes closed. That training session took a lot longer than he expected and the battle was way harder than it had to be, yet Arekkusu was still satisfied.

"We'll help each other along the way." Arekkusu said. "I don't belong to any guilds, but we should all add each other." Arekkusu tapped onto the players and clicked the request button. "Also, may I have my armor back now?"

"Well, we killed alot of dogs... maybe their den is near by... and we can get some treasure. at least thats why my guide said." (every 20 post in a thread spawns 400 col. and every 40 post spawns a chest.) Rei started scanning the area for a small cave. "Look over there there has to be alot of col in there... maybe even a chest" she ran to the cave with col signs in her eyes.

(ps. i never told you guys my character real name... her username is Unyielding... you can shorten it to Unyie but please dont call her by her real name anymore)

-Obtained Rare Shield of +1 DMG Mit-

"A cave... great..." Arekkusu said as he remembered the last time he entered a cave. "All right... I'm in if everyone else is down for it."

Arekkusu made sure all his stats were high, the traps in caves were dangerous, they weren't designed for players who belonged to the floors, they had to keep their wits about. Arekkusu can survive on his own, but to guard a group would be hard. Arekkusu still held his blade up though. "I'm up for the challenge." Arekkusu said bravely and somewhat stupidly.

Kitty's jaw dropped with sweat going down her cheek as her stat screen opened "uuuh, well atleast my level is higher and my health is higher, but uhh...A DEN ARE YOU CRAZY....!!!" she flailed her arms crazy like you would see in one of those funny anime's she went from english to japenese

(( LOL, im totally lightening the mood....right >.> ))

He looked at the small group and smiled a bit as Rei there was a lot of gold to be had and some item for them. He looked over at where Rei was pointing at. He had rolled a 20 on his die but he looked back at Arekkusu he was the same level has him, The thing about a guild he just shock his head a bit as he let out a small sigh. He held up his left  hand at Kitty" You can have the light knight armor  I don't need it."

[ id 1874 loot 20]

((OOC - Sorry I went somewhere to eat for like 3-4 hours so I wasn't on :/, but I did read it on my phone good job roleplaying everyone))

Hayato was still raising his fist in the air happily hitting level 2. "Alright you can count me in!" Hayato exclaimed while sheathing his sword. "Also, is everyone at full health, we should probably enter once we're all good." Hayato said, while checking his hud to make sure that his status was good. "Don't worry about me, i'll try to defend myself if we decide to enter the cave. I might be a newbie, but i'm pretty decent when it comes to swordplay. Especially with a two-handed sword." Hayato said with a slight grin on his face.

Arekkusu kept himself in silence. He knew he could guard them all. Though there are enemies that split the road and the caves are trapped, he knew his tricks and he knew how to get out of tough situations. He was at full health anyways, and if something were so terrible as to actually eliminate players, Arekkusu had one skill ready for the enemy.

"I'm all set to go." Arekkusu said.

(OOC: Should we keep it in this topic or to be safe in a PP topic?)

Kitty stopped complaing and went back to english "Hehe sorry i flipped out like that." Kitty giggled "I'm ready, also how do i get a better weapon? at a blacksmith? and i know it can totally come from loot." She looked to Claim "Oh, really?!? Thanks i appreciate it!"

(( I think we should move to a PP Topic so no one else joins or it could mess up the RP, lol ))