[OP-F1] Looking for some help [Completed]

It had been health potions that brought Lessa to the first floor. In anticipation for the approaching boss fight, the woman had decided to do a bit of shopping. It never hurt to be prepared, and stocking her inventory was well worth the col she had spent in the first floor shops. Loaded down with her newest purchases, Lessa was ready to retire back to her forth floor guild hall.

It was raised voices from a nearby group that caught her attention, and kept her from walking on by. The blonde slowed down a bit, hoping to catch a few more pieces of their conversation. The members of the party were low levels, which always caused her to worry. Often, fights among lower level players were caused by higher level ones stirring up trouble. She hoped that was not the case here, but she could not pass on by. She equipped her heavy claymore over her casual clothes, just as a warning. Then, she approached the group.

"Everything alright here?" Lessa asked.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayato stared at the woman, knowing she was geared he assumed she was not from around here. "Oh hello there, my names Hayato and ya everything's alright. I was just erm asking this man to help me train since i'm a newbie at this game." Hayato replied while pointing at Arekkusu. Hayato also noticed that she wielded a claymore and interested him.

Rei turned around to see the woman... the woman was 3x Rei's level which was very scary. Rei put away her weapon, as to remove any sense of hostility about her. "No trouble here sempai," she announce after taking a quick bow. "Just gathering supplies and stuff... oh look a mint leaf." Rei runs over to pick it.

1845 2 11 11 7 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-22 11:12:03

But the mint leaf was till growing and wasn't ready. "You know mint leaf... if you let me have you.. you can go into a delicious stew of goodness" she whispered to the flower.

"Well Hayato..." Arekkusu started. "Remember what I told you? If you don't trust, you will end up slaughtered due to lack of reinforcments. Kitty came here, let her explain a story, don't draw your weapon yet. It is a chance for help from another player, or a chance to help a player. Regardless, always hear their story, you have no idea how far that will get you, but it saves you so much time and drama."

Arekkusu then heard the voice of someone familiar. "Everything alright here?" The voice said. Arekkusu turned his head over to the newest newcomer, and it was a familiar player for sure.

"Hey there Lessa." Arekkusu said. "Just a weird debate going on here."

Arekkusu then looked over to the patch of enemies where Arekkusu planned an attack on. "Well if it were me..." Arekkusu said. "I would probably run from the math problem. The difference between my example and Sword Art Online is that when you get caught in a fight, you can't get out of it, so make sure to choose your battles wisely."

Kitty giggles, "My my, we have quite a group over here don't we. If you couldn't guess i am Kitty, it's nice to meet you all. I'm a new player still...well trying to get the hang of the game..and well im totally under prepared i still need to get a weapon, anyone know where i could get a...Rapier that's my favorite weapon i've used it in every sword game ever!!" Kitty smiles at the group.

Arekkusu laughed a bit with the players excitement. People as cheerful as that keep the game a lot more cheerful in such a dark world.

"Rapier..." Arekkusu said. He couldn't recall it, but he he did hear of it. Arekkusu only had The Rising Edge, which he didn't expect to compare to Rapier. "I wish to say I could recall... but... I have no idea. Wait... what about your starter weapon? Haven't you checked the inventory? There's food and water there too if you haven't checked already."

Kitty looked confused "R..Really?!?" Kitty swiped her hand towards the ground slightly when her interface came up and she checked her inventory "Oh yes there is food and water in here, But a starter weapon...Hmmm..." Kitty continued to check her inventory when she spotted a weapon in her inventory, she pushed her finger against the icon when another screened popped up to ask if she wanted to equip it, Kitty jumped "Oh my that was sudden!" She giggled and continues to press the equip button.

Arekkusu looked at the starter weapon. It seemed a bit ordinary, but what can he expect? There were ten in the starter pack of bread and ten packs of water. That should be enough to survive until she gets enough Col for her own food. That does apply to everyone right? What happens? Can players die of hunger in the game?

"The starter sword has no special features to it sadly." Arekkusu said. "It really can't hold any skills and so far it can only do a bit of damage. But for the first floor, it is very valid of a weapon here."

Arekkusu looked at the area where the pack was. They knew of the players presence, and Arekkusu saw them heading their way. Arekkusu closed his eyes and grinned as he walked a small distance away, ready for what is going to happen next.

"It seems like another party wants to join ours." Arekkusu said. Then the pack came in at the party. "I'll help you with this battle with advice, but if you want to survive, you must be able to fight. Get your weapons ready! Lessa, well I don't think you should do this as well considering the battle would be over pretty quick if you enter."

Arekkusu: 19/19 (Currently Spectating)

Hayato: 5/5

Kitty:5/5

Rei:13/13

Lessa:29/29

Dog 1: 2/2

Dog 2: 2/2

Dog 3: 2/2

Dog 4: 2/2

( hey sorry that was going to so up like 4 post ago but I his the back space and it did save)

The was walking along the first floor as he looked around. There was a gathering of player most level them were low level some of them he new and others he didn't. One of them stood out of the group and it was lessa she was higher lvl than the rest. He was sure why she was there he did have some armor that was waiting for him at her shop but he need to gather more mat for her. Normally when there was a goup of player gathering like this there was a quest or something that was soon to follow Claim made his way to the group of player. He wasn't the one how talks a lot he would rather lets his sword do all the talking but today was different he did have his long sword at his side or his heavy armor on in steed he had on  tight black long sleeve shirt and white baggy pants his gem green eye glowed a bit as he had a plan expression on his face " Hey yall"

Arekkusu crossed his arms and closed his eyes with his head down. He grinned as he spoke. "Whenever an attack is performed, the system will send you both into a private encounter in which you will battle for a hit." Arekkusu started. "When either an enemy or player attacks another, the system is activated. Two pillars of data are important when you engage in battle. They tend to look like this."

Arekkusu saved a snapshot of his own battle dice when he trained as a level 4 player.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"If you hit a 1, there is no way your attack will work." Arekkusu explained. "If you hit a 2-5, the attack will fail, but your attack can work with enough Accuracy, which will be explained later. If you hit a 6-8, your attack is successful, but you don't obtain any bonuses when you do so. A 9 will not only land the hit, but it will give you another boost in power in which your attack will do another point of damage. And if you are so lucky as to obtaining a 10, your power will increase a lot and do 2 more damage in addition to your attack. Your base attacks all give one unless 9 or ten is reached. Be careful now, the Mob have the same system, so if they sadly hit a 6-10, you will most certainly take damage. A 9 or 10 with them will also do the same critical damage, so be careful."

Arekkusu then realized that a familiar face arrived to their area. "Oh." Arekkusu said. "Hello there Claim, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Claim." Arekkusu called to him. "Can you use my character as an example? If you may, I'd like you to attack me once, I'll act as the Mob dice. By the way, you all better keep the dogs off of you when the arrive."

Arekkusu unsheathed his blade from the socket, just in case the mob dice was successful.

(OOC: You level up by posting enough, nothing really happens except your battle dice chances of hitting enemies increase and your max health increase by two. In your case Kitty would now have a max health of 7, and her current health is 7/7)

"I thought you can not PvP on floor 1" said rei as she pulled out her weapon. "just attack a wolf, with me, i will build up agrro so they dont all surround you"

857 9 11 2 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-22 15:43:08

Rei jumped into the air and crushed the first wolf under her axe. 

"One dead lol, So when you attack you build up hate. and when you crit like i just did, you build up even more hate. So attack them now Kitty while they are focused on me "

"Don't worry." Arekkusu said. "I know you all can do this, but if you can't I have your back."

Arekkusu sensed the dogs, they were much closer than he had expected. Since he didn't know how fast they were, he decided to give them a fair warning. "Here they come!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Brace yourselves for battle!"

Arekkusu: 19/19 (Currently Spectating)

Hayato: 5/5

Kitty:5/5

Rei:13/13

Lessa:29/29

Claim: 20/20

Dog 1: 2/2

Dog 2: 2/2

Dog 3: 2/2

Dog 4: 2/2

"Umm Arekkusu .. there are 3 dogs not four... did you fail math class lol" corrected Rei with a big smile on her face. This guy was funny, she liked him. She then returned to the middle of the crowd so that the dogs would focus her first.