(PP-F8) Lethal Dual Alliance (Claim)

Arekkusu waited for his partner to arrive. I had been a while since they had teamed up, and Arekkusu remembered how powerful an opponent Claim was, so to have him at Arekkusus side made Arekkusu feel a lot better about this. The both of them plan to sweep the floor clean and loot as many things they can from the floor before the both are just about ready to drop.

To kill time, Arekkusu leaned his back against a tree and played his Violin. He played "The Code" by Alan Lee Silva to fit the mood of the calm weather there was. He had his blade held onto his left side while his shield was on his right. Surprise attacks better be aware that Arekkusu has grown a lot more than he had when he was a level 4 player. Arekkusu is actually dangerous now, he actually inflicts damage nowadays. He feels so proud, but he knew that the credit didn't belong to himself all the way.

"Many people got me here." Arekkusu said out loud. Then he finished it off by thinking. Many of my friends brought me here. I've been rescued, I have rescued, I made alliances, parties, I've been in guilds, I've been clearing floors, now I'm treasure hunting with one of them, who just so happened to be an awesome fighter.

Arekkusu then finished his piece, sadly no monster grenades could be made since he had no materials to use, but the piece itself made Arekkusu smile, regardless if items pop in front of him or not. He then began to repeat the song.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claim Had stopped by Lessa shop to pick up the some armor that she made him and this would be a great time to test it out. He had got the message from a friend Arekkusu to meet up on the 8th floor. he warp to the 8th as this was the first time he had been to his floor he most hung out on the lower floor not really sure why, check out the mid lvl mod that were on the lower floor. Now was a good time to check out the higher floor.

He like fight a lot it had held him forget about the real word he had  only a hand full of memories left of the real word not that is was bad but every day that passed in this game was another lost in the real word it was only a matter of time before claim lost all his memories  of the out side life. He had meet some high level player and wonder if they had gone through the same. He runs his left hand through his hair as his gem green eyes looked around and saw Arekkusu next to the tree.

As he got closer to the player he could hear the music that he was playing. He smiled a little as he said "Hey nice tone there."

"AH!" Arekkusu exclaimed. He was shocked by the fact that he came so soon. He expected Claim to be on the fourth floor. It would've taken a lot of time. "Dude you scared me. Sheesh, why can't you make noise when you walk?"

Arekkusu stood up from where he was and put his Violin away. "But you seriously like it?" Arekkusu asked. "I know many people here who can play better than I do. Anyways, are you prepared to clean up the floor?"

He laughed a bit" a force of habit most great warrior don't make sound till it time to... I love music from all walks of life. does matter if you your the best player out there or not. Music is health for the soul." That was the reason why he acted the way he did sometimes. he double check his gear as he looked back at the boy " ya im ready " 

"Ok then lets begin." Arekkusu said. "I say lets aim for Col first from enemies, the Col here should be pretty high here."

Arekkus then started walking down the fields to look for some enemies to possibly ambush. It had been a while since Arekkusu worked as a pair with someone else, so he looked back every few seconds to see if Claim was following.

"You saw something to the left?" Arekkusu asked. He then looked to the East to see if anything were there. It was a small amount of rustling in that area. "I guess we'll have to find out."

Arekkusu raised his blade high, almost to a point in which it could slit his throat. Then Arekkusu began to doze of into his thoughts. If a player slit your throat would you die instantly? Maybe you would have a bleeding effect. Or possibly some damage, or maybe it's like getting hit in the nuts and you don't get hurt. Wait, no that's retarded... I mean seriously blah blah blah blah...

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

While Arekkusu was still walking, he felt a large amount of pressure ambush him from the side. He was taken down and Arekkusu was down. "Claim!" Arekkusu called. "Help!"

Arekkusu: 25/27

Claim: 20/20

Savage Leoclaw 1: 16/16 (Deals 2 DMG)

he saw the Savage Leoclaw hit Arekkusu he quickly unsheathed his sword and tries to hit the monster the tip of his blade had just missed the monster. The Savage Leoclaw tried to hit claim but he could easy see where the monster was trying to hit claim in the chest. He ducked under the monster arm and did a basic  forward roll  stop right before he ran in to Arekkusu. staying low to the ground he strechted  his right arm out and was able to touch Arekkusu on his leg his battle heal had kicked the green flashed from the center of his chest and danced down his arm and in to Arekkusu leg as it healed him for 2 point

[ Id 2103 Bd 4+1=5 CD 10 +2Hp Md4]

Claim 20/20

Arekkusu 27/27

Savage Leoclaw 16/16

"Thanks!" Arekkusu said gratefully. "All right! Lets go!"

Arekkusu ran quickly at the enemy, almost ready to knock it back far. On Arekkusus back up plan, he was just going to hit it and avoid taking any damage. His blade was loose to the right side, then Arekkusu sliced to the left.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+1+2+3=7 DMG)
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice. (DMG Mit -3= 1 DMG)

Arekkusu took a huge scratch to the face pretty badly. Arekkusu however took a giant stab through the stomach of the beast. He then jumped back. "All right Claim!" Arekkusu called out. "You're up!"

Arekkusu: 26/27

Claim: 20/20

Savage Leoclaw: 9/16

He looked the beast over as a grin came across his face. He swing his sword at the monster this blade missed. the monster looked at the player and seemed to laugh as soon as his blade missed it hit. The monster hit claim in the stomach. it was more like a push as claim side back a few feet before he came to a stop he looked over at Arekkusu " Your turn" Claim was a little upset that he did land a hit but there was next time if it did drop dead first.

Id 2104

Arekkusu 26/27

Claim 19/20

Savage Leoclaw 9/16

Arekkusu nodded his head, then he looked at the enemy. It was just one and it already became a pain in the ass. No matter though, the numbers were still in the favor of the players, they can beat the monster easily.  Arekkusu ran once again, this time he didn't hesitate to slice. He then aimed his slice, then tried to pull off an attack.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu was swatted away painfully from the face, causing some blood so come out of him (Bleeding= -1 Health for 3 turns). Arekkusu rolled up clumsily to his feet. "Argh!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Claim? You're up!"

Arekkusu: 20/27 (Bleeding= 2 turns left)

Claim: 19/20

Claim looked at the monster and rushes up to it.  He aim's for the monster chest and swing his sword, but his blade feel short of the target. The monster looked over at claim and pushed him back again it wasn't doing a lot of damage to claim but he was getting  annoyed that he could hit the beast it, He had better luck kill air that he did hitting this thing. He looked over at Arekkusu as it was his turn next and thought to him self I need to get out of this rut that im in and need to start landing my hit.

[id Bd 2117 Bd3+1=4  miss Md9 Damage 1] 9if it does bleed damage to me i will change my post

Arekkusu 20/27

Claim 18/20

Savage Leoclaw 9/16

(OOC: Arekkusu is the one with the blood loss. Claim doesn't take the bleeding effect.)

Arekkusu looked towards claim, who seemed to not get to the Leoclaw either. What do they do now!? Arekkusu figured that attacking from the side may have been the next best option. He ran in a banana shaped line to the left and came at the Lion from the right, hoping that the new strategy will get him somewhere.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu couldn't do it though. He can't seem to get a hit in! His blade was easily stepsided, then countered unsuccessfully when Arekkusu jumped back. Why can't they land the hit! They were able to do critical amounts of damage... so why can't they actually get to it. "What the hell do you have to do to get to this thing?" Arekkusu asked. "Claim, sorry, you're up!"

Arekkusu: 19/27 (1 Turn left)

Claim: 18/20

Claim looked over at Arekkusu and nodded as he looked back at the monster. His left hand tightened a bit on the hilt of his sword. as he took a few step closer to the monster and swings the sword. The blade missed the monster by a few inch's again. The monster seemed to taunt the player before it tried to push claim back again but missed as well. Claim he was sure that the monster was going to land it hit .

He looked at his health bar then back at Arekkusu he jump back close to him he stretched his right arm his hand landed on Arekkusu shoulder. A small green light flash at his chest again the light dance around his right arm  before it when to the other player and healed him for two points.

[id 2221 Bd 3+1=4 miss Cd 11 +2hp Md1 miss ]

Arekkusu 21/27

Claim 18/20

Savage Leoclaw 9/16

"Thanks." Arekkusu said to his partner before they looked back to the enemy. Arekkusu had enough of the garbage that the enemy gave them. Arekkusu dropped his shield to obtain more speed. He then ran quickly at it to avenge the both of them, Arekkusu wanted to really send a message to it.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu actually landed the hit... he swung at the enemy and had it on its knees. As Arekkusu swung at it, he noticed that it was still alive, but it no longer longer at Arekkusu or Claim with taunt, but now it was serious once again.

Arekkusu: 20/27 (Bleeding effect lifted)

Claim: 18/20

Savage Leoclaw: 2/16

He looked at the monster as his eye glowed a bit. He was tired of missing ever swing at the monster he looks down at the blade the back at the monster as the stretched his left arm back. He took one step closer at the monster an throws his blade at the monster the blade hit it in the face before it slowly faded away he ran up to the monster to grab his sword as it fall out of the monster face. It was about time he landed a hit.

[ Id 2226 Bd 6+1=7 Damage 1+4=5 loot 17 Md 5 miss]

Arekkusu 20/27

Claim 18/20

Savage Leoclaw 0/16

Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice. Obtained 400 Col

"Well..." Arekkusu said. "We're giong to have to continue, we are nowhere near close to sweeping up this floor. Tell me when you are ready to advance and we'll continue... I'm already set. Oh, and thanks for the healing, I needed that. It feels a lot better with it on the same side I'm on."