(PP-F8) Lethal Dual Alliance (Claim)

Arekkusu was taking his time with the climb up the steep. He looked up at Claim, but Arekkusu wanted to conserve his energy. He only had so much of that nowadays... so Arekkusu needed to make sure he had enough to make it to the top... what they do there Arekkusu had no idea. At least there are bragging rights at the end. Arekkusu mentally made Claim the leader of the duo since he was further ahead.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled a bit as turned his head to look up there was a mid size gap what looked like at a good hand spot but he would have to jump to reach it. He looked down a bit as he leaned back a bit and saw a few good foot holes so he brought up his right leg and was able to get his foot in the hole. he pushed him self up and was able to clear the gap and bring his hands to get a good grip he was a ble to clear another 15 feet before the was a good size hole in the side hole in the mountain where claim could sit and take a small break. as he pulled him self up to the spot, and sits down. He had a slight smile as he looked back at Arekkusu " Hey" He was sure the kid could clime up here with some easy.

Arekkusu looked up, the height wasn't too big of a deal. He was a performer in training, which gives him a lot of acrobatics to use. He jumped onto the rocky wall before leaping off of it with all his strength. Arekkusu measured his distance perfectly with that jump, which allowed him to stab his sword onto the ledge of the wall, holding him up. Arekkusu swung himself a few times before releasing himself into the air a bit more, grabbing his sword with him. Arekkusu gripped the ledge with his fingers and hoisted himself up onto his feet. His tactics were a bit edgy, but he had something to work with at least, which was a good way for a beginner to start.

"Well that was fun." Arekkusu said.

He smiled a bit as Arekkusu was making his way up. The way he was able to get up the clif side was a bit edgy but if it got him to get up the side of the mointain that was the point. He looked up as he reached out his hand and found a good hand spot he got his other hand arounf the same spot before he start to clime up higher. He slowly made his way up keep an nice pace he knew once there started to get up to the higher elevations that it was going to be a little bit harder to breath but he didn't look to worried about that know he just wait till it started to happen to worry about it. " It would be nice if we had some hand chalk" there hand were going to be killing them later on.

"Like... landmarks?" Arekkusu asked dumbly. What else would they need chalk for? "Maybe some rock could help, I mean Chalk is basically rock right?" Arekkusu looked at the rock in front of him, it was only a violently dark kind of beige mixed with brown. Marks wouldn't be made so easily with those rocks. Was there any way to dig deeper into the rock in order to maybe find some other kind of rock inside? The again, this was a video game, what are the chances of them making non-canon areas invincible?

"All right, then maybe we should leave an item maybe?" Arekkusu suggested, but then he noticed the flaw. "Unless something takes it or the wind moves it of the rock... maybe we just have to hope to find our way down."

He laughted a bit.  "Hand chalk it for getting a better grip for when you free clime with out rope."  He looked around a bit as he saw what looked like a cave with something shiny In the mouth of it. He point to the clave as he slowly made his way to the cave. " Hey look here. Getting down shouldn't be that hard" He took out his long sword using it to reflect the light out side to lighting up the mouth of the cave. He move his sword around a bit to make the light move around the chest right off the bat he could see traps but it also could be a mic. He looked back at Arekkusu." I don't know about your luck by mine could be a little off some times when it came to trying to open this things"

"I'll try this... though I know a treasure hunter who has better luck with these things." Arekkusu said recalling the treasure hunter in his mind. "Well, she's not here, so this is the best I can do right now. Wish me luck, because we'll both need it."

Arekkusu looked at the treasure chest, closed his eyes and breathed in, then he breathed out as he opened his eyes again. He bent down onto his knees and pulled out his blade, just in case it is what he thought it was.  He tangled with the lock a little bit until he finally opened the chest. The chest glowed inside, common among them all. Then Arekkusu opened the rest of the chest, and the rest of it disappear, but the loot was on the ground. It was... COL!? So much of it too! Arekkusu picked up all of it... 400 COL, and... there were two materials as well!?

-Both players Obtained 200 Col each and 1 Mat each-

"Awesome!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Our luck has hit one of the finest! This is the best! Here, half of this belongs to you, make sure that this of good use to you."

ID:4337  Loot: 19

" Woot Hey thanks " he put the items in is inventory as he looked down the cliffs edge it was a high jump but then again a free fall sounded fun. He looked back at Arekkusu and smiled so feel like going back now. " He could keep going but it was up to Arekkusu they had made enough for him self and he knew were to take the mats as he seemed to go through them like candy but wasn't sure how Arekkusu felt.

"We struck this thing out pretty well." Arekkusu said as he put his blade back in the holder. "I think we should get out of here, the night takes its toll pretty badly for those who stay out of it too long. If you're ready to leave, then so am I, we both swepted the floors well enough to say we did the whole floor. We should start heading back, Kitty-Chan will start to get worried about me if I don't return to floor 6. And... we're on floor 8, so we gotta rush our ways down, so if you feel lucky, would you like to jump down?"

He shrugged a bit I would jump but that would be some fall damage." It was as if Arekkusu was reading claim mind. He ran a few things that he wanted to try as he finally pick one " you only life once though" to use it might brake his sword but would be a fun way down he Shrugged a bit as he turned around a bit and jumps back a little as he fall down he stabbed his sword in to the cliff side, The tip of his sword cut in to the ground making a few spare before it cut in the cliff side a bout half of his sword cut in the ground and slowed down his free fall he got a 4 feet from the ground.

The rush from pulling the little stunt off felt good but he was a little carless about it. He put his feet on the mountain side as he pulled a few time on the hilt of his sword it pop out of the ground as he fall the last four feet he landed on his feet and rolled back as he landed on his knees after the roll he sheathed his sword and looked up at Arekkusu and smiled a bit just to see how he was going to get down.

Arekkusu looked below to see that Claim climbed down via wall. He had his own plan to get down, and it was a lot quicker than what Arekkusu did in order to get up. Arekkusu unwrapped his scarf around his neck, then put it in a lasso sort of form. He then jumped down from above, diving head first, the drop would certainly cause an impact, possibly break the rock below. However, this was where the scarf played a role. Arekkusu threw the scarf behind him and have it land on a ledge, leaving Arekkusu swinging about two feet above the ground. This drop Arekkusu could handle, and the scarf didn't even break! That was perfect, Arekkusu had everything figured out, gambled a little, but it was very well worth it.

"That was awesome!" Arekkusu exclaimed. He then realized something important he was missing. "Wait, before we continue, what is your actual name so I could have you marked down as a guest for a concert?"

He smiled a bit " the names is Serzi if I make it out of the death game." He looked at his long sword he need to get a new one soon but that will come in time. He wiped his blade off on his pants was a little hot but not enough to do damage to himself. " I use Claim for most of mmo there another name, But I used back when I was in school." He knew an old friend that new it. Had been seen for years. he wasn't sure if he could even remember how it spell it know a days. His eyes glowed a it as he looked around no sure how long this game was going to last. The front liners were making there way to the next floor and he need to train harder if he wanted to see the boss fight's first hand and up closes.

"Serzi..." Arekkusu said, hoping he'll remember the name. Serzi, he never heard anyone else with the name, so just the first name should suffice. Now it is Arekkusus turn. "Mine is Abner. That is my real name."

Arekkusu then looked a little bit further, there aren't anymore high areas, just one small jump down and it was easy for the both of them to go down. He then yawned, growing way too tired. He was ready to sleep, the gate so close. "I'm ready to go to the gate now and get home." Arekkusu said. "Lets just get out of here and-"

Arekkusu was then yawning in the sentence. That didn't help him at all, he just grew too tired. He was a kid... sort of. A teenager, still, he should be going to sleep though.

He smiled a bit as it had slipped his mind on how old the kid was. " Let get back to the gate so you can catch up on some zzz's " He gave a light pat on his shoulder. He made his way to the eged  of the wall and looked down the was a lit bit more instead of getting out his straight sword of power he pulled out his begginers sword that the game started every one out with he used it as a pick axes stabbing in to the ground making his way down the side moving a little fast down the side he looked up at were Arekkusu.

Arekkusu looked down below, it wasn't that huge a jump to perform in this game. Arekkusu unequipped his armor from his inventory to make himself lighter, he then jumped down below, no scarf to grab onto a ledge. The wind hit his face pretty hard, by the sleep he wanted made him push forward towards the ground. When Arekkusu almost hit the ground, he landed his palm on the rock, bending it down as the impact was made, but no injury. If he had his armor equipped, that might've been a different story. Arekkusu however had no strength to flip onto his feet, so he slowly tilted until he then flopped onto the side.

"Ow..." Arekkusu said lazily, still not caring. All he wanted was a bed to sleep in, and that bed was just about an eighth a mile away. They both can get to the gates easily.

Claim  looked at Arekkusu as he look like he was going to fall a sleep right there normal would be fine as that what claim would normal do is just find a good spot to lay were it was a little bit harder for mods to get him but that was mostly on the lower floors. He picked up the kid. He didn't weight a hole lot as he turned and started to walk to the gate he left He grabbed the sword that he had and put it back in his inventory he wasn't sure why he still had the old thing but it had came in use from time to time he walked back to the city and but the kid down when they got back to the gates it was a little bit safer in the city than out in the open fields.

Arekkusu was too tired to resist, he barely had enough strength to speak. He jumped back onto his feet as he stood in front of the gate. It was his way down to floor six, perfect. He unequipped his items and made sure that he was light enough to travel. He grinned back at Claim before he headed his way in the gate. Maybe he'll see Claim later on in the game, that would be cool. There was a lot of work they had to do anyways, and with the few floors unlocked, it should be pretty easy. He then walked through the gate without a word, bringing himself back into the floor he wanted to go to.