(PP-F8) Lethal Dual Alliance (Claim)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claim shrugged a bit " Not to sure.. This is my first time on being on this floor. Maybe the monster thought that we would turn back if it could do enough damage to us. " Claim looked up at the sky as he thought a bit " Yeah.. they should be able to kill it fast and easy with some of there skill set. In time I would love to be in a boss raid it seemed like a lot of fun." well what claim thought as fun anyways.

"All right." Arekkusu said. "We need to advance forward if we want to even make it to the town by sunset."

Arekkusu then started walking forward with his blade and shield held up high. They acted as defenses in this case, getting mauled isn't the best idea right now, not that it would even come to Arekkusus mind, but it can still be done. Now while this confusing Narration is confusing, the narrator didn't get enough sleep, so give him a break.

He put his long sword on his shoulder as he follow Arekkusu he didn't want to sheath his blade just in case he needed it. He let his mind wander a bit before he said something " Hey I know this is a weird question to ask but have you been have any trouble remembering thing in the real word. " Claim could only remember a few thing like the club he had owned and little about his own family.

"Well other than me being an asshole to everyone in the real world..." Arekkusu started. "I've always wanted to become a Violinist when I grow up. Music was my passion, I'm taking Music Production to the next level if I did very well for a concert I couldn't attend because of this game. Heh... to think I lost a contract for a video game, one turn can really change things. But I don't regret it, this game makes me feel like me. I am who I am here."

He nodded at Arekkusu " the thing we missed because of this game. Wow I might have to come see one of you concerts when we get out of his game. and have a few drinks " he smiled a bit as the kid was young but then again he wasn't that much older that him when his parents brought him to a party and he had his first drink of wine. .

"Heh." Arekkusu laughed. "I'll take a Vodka, no Gin. I'm kidding, I don't drink, smoke, but I love to party. SInce I pretty much won't have any coming concerts, we gotta hang out somewhere safe. I'll invite you to one of the parties at the music productions as a V.I.P guest. That should relieve the stress of this game from both of our shoulders."

They were make some head way to the town claim thought to himself about the game what little time he had spent in this game there was a small part of him that didn't want to leave the game. it was some what peaceful here next to the mob and the pk that were around. But as fare as the game it self it was fun. He looked around a bit to see if there were anymore mod around.   

"All right, this should be a little break." Arekkusu said as they arrived into the town. "This is the moment we shop and eat before we continue. I think I need to improve on some of my equipment."

Arekkusu sheathed his blade into the holder as he walked inside, making sure that no one is surprised and afraid. He looked at the NPCs, many were there for floor 8. Not as many players of course, but overall it is pretty populated for a high floor.

He looked over at Arekkusu as he sheaths his blade and stretched a bit as Arekkusu was going to take a little break he fix his chest armor fixed it bit. For now this was all the armor had at the time He need get some but he did have the mat to commission the armor wanted but in good time he'll have the armor he thought that might be good enough for this game. He had a peacefully look on his face as his mind wandered a bit.

He thought to him self for a bit before he looked back at Arekkusu and nodded a bit "it shouldn't be that hard". Well in less the mount ends up being a earth giant earth elemental.  He was in heavy armor but he had gotten a little use to it wearing it all the time. His eye glowed as he said " let take on this mountain."  

Arekkusu then began to start walking past the crowds and past the people. He then started to think about how much farther they can go. The crowds were hard to get by, he was started to just shove some people out of the way out of excitement. It took forever for both him and Claim to get to the end, but when they finally got themselves out of the town, they had to approach the rock... which is tough on the way there, imagine the amount of pain they'd have to go through in order to make it to the top.

He looked up at the rock and shook his head a bit as he let out a small sing " woot mountain clamming" he wasn't really good at it but in this word it should be that bad. He had jump from roof to roof before and hadn't really taken fall damage from the town but that was in a safe zone now there were out in the open and wasn't to sure on how the game would reacted to the fall from that height. He looked back at Arekkusu. " it should be to hard right."

He looked up at the mountain and smiles a bit as his eyes glowed a bit. He jumped up a bit as he got a good grip on a hole and was able to pull him self up. The weight of his arm made it a little difficult from him but this was a good time to get use to the weight. he wasn't that good of a climber but he had run around the roof top with old friend in real life and sometime around the city to find a good spot to sleep. He looked back at Arekkusu as he got about 30 feet high.