[HQ-OP-F4]Tempest Lost HQ(cheapo one)

The cottage has a fireplace that never stops running, with many rooms and bathrooms.(why, I don't know)two tables with ten seats each, a big heavy knocker, all in all a rusty place.

Draterion finished setting everything up and setting out plates and everything. It required a key together in, but with as many members as they'll have, there will always hopefully be someone there.

Current Funds

0 col

Topics to discuss:

Funds

Guild blacksmiths, cooks, tailors and alchemists

Squad battle formations

Government Body

Head of finances

decided topics

Alchemist-Azeruth

Blacksmith-Tom, ????

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azureth enters the guild. I've heard that we have matters to discuss. It was true - there were many things the group had to settle. Azureth had many ideas on how to proceed, but the first was the most important. Well, right off the bat, I want to say that I'll be an alchemist for the guild. Azureth was only a novice alchemist, but knew enough to begin working for his guild.

Crozeph walked in and made his way directly to the fire "hello everyone" he said as he puts his hand near the fire. It has been a few day since he joined the guild and he already feels home with everyone "so what'll we discuss today?" he looked at the, his hands still near the fire. Crozeph's eyes widened when he saw a familiar face but new to to the guild "you're here too!" he said to Arekkusu "in what squad are you? or rather are you a commanding officer of a new..." Crozeph suddenly pulled back his hands after he accidentally moved it closer to the fire burning him "that was careless" he said. Crozeph stood up "welcome to the guild" he told him.

Arekkusu opened his eyes and looked at Crozeph. He remembered how they were while they were running. He seemed to have grown a lot stronger, his attitude remained the same though. That was good, he was a good person. Arekkusu didn't see too many of those people nowadays.

"Its nice to see you again Crozeph." Arekkusu said. "I dont know anything except for the fact that I'm here."

Kitty was already inside the building looking out the window to see a snow covered mountain in the background, It was night which also add the effect of it being more beautiful. Kitty had been wearing a Whit robe that cover her whole body and the collar of the robe went up to her chin and stopped, It had the famous red Templar Knights cross symbol on the left side of the chest and the trim of the robe had a red color to it. Kitty turned around and looked towards the Squadron leaders and the guild master "Well I am glad that the newest members are finding this place okay. She smiled as she looked to the newest members than back to talking to the others "While this may not be on the agenda but i think since this guild seems to be building at a fair rate we will eventually not have enough room in the Divisions and they'll have to be regular members for the front line that being said we will have to form some kind governing body for them to take orders from and for them to report to and that is why i say this, I think we should develop a council for the guild so the leaders of the divisions and the Guild Master can discuss and sort out problems."

Since i had. been running a few erands to pick up my guild cloak and my new trench coat i entered the building my black cloack with the famous red trim and templar billowing behind me. and saw a new member of our guild. "Arek is that you?" I asked "welcome to the guild my friend glad to have you aboard" i said smiling kitty spoke up about a gouverning body and i had to have a little input here. "I don't think that will work kitty we haves sqaud leaders who can hold meetings and pass orders down to their members themselves from there that's pretty much what you mean right?" I asked

Kitty shook her head "Yes we have squad leaders but honestly how many of them are we going to have? The squads have their own commands and duties but what if something should happen? We need to run this guild in as a whole not as separates but as a whole! We are the squads and divisions on the battlefiled, right?! But when we aren't on the battlefield who do they take orders from? Take the Knights of the Blood Oath for example they use squads but they always govern as a whole not a separate, Get what i am saying here?"

Crozeph scratched his head as he listens to Kitty. He was doing well in his battles and quest but he can't remember the last time he tried to manage things right "then we could rely on players with professions" he said. "Blacksmiths can manage the guild funds and equipments I suppose" Crozeph wasn't really good at giving ideas but at least he could try giving one for the guild "as for when we are outside battle, we could appoint someone who has a keen eye on the things that are needed to be done in here" he added.

"Every government is split into many pieces, but in the end they work as a team." Arekkusu stated. "Besides, if we are all together and wipe out our one main area, they could wipe us out completely. We might be strong as one force, but I'd don't cover enough territory, the small isolated area we own can be raided easily and possibly taken over."

Arekkusu then looked over to Kitty. "But she's right." Arekkusu said. "There must also be order in a guild, too many squadron leaders will send the power system to a state where being a leaded is no different than being a member."

"So it is settled then, we will form a guild council, each of the squadron leaders will control a sphere or position. Since my Knights are elitists that will control Law enforcement should Kiru's division cannot handle it we will step in and they are the main offense so i will be the sphere of Military Offense and elite Law enforcement." Kitty nodded "Depending on what you think you can govern best and what your division does that is how your sphere is chosen. The council will govern the guild as a whole of course and once the council gives the orders the division generals will create a plan as they see fit for the situation on the guidelines of what absolutly needs to be done!"

I nodded in approval turning my attention back to the fire thinking of my past again its comforting to reminisce once in a while and we have been in this game so long now that im beginning to worry that ill forget about my life here. I single tear escaped my eye and drops on the rug at my feet as I lean back and listen to the others chatting away

Azureth nodded in agreement before deciding to show his friends his recently acquired equipment. He opened his inventory, pressing two buttons. His new spear and shield took the places of his beginner equipment. The spear was short, but the head of the spear took up nearly half of the length. The shield was just a basic piece of metal, crafted to look nice. Tom had crafted his shield. He didn't expect a response, but he wanted to notify the others of his newly acquired abilities of actually tanking.

azureth brought out his new equipment from his inventory and I noticed the head size on his spear. ''Hey azu you do know that spear isn't spear but more of a lance right'' I said to him. The head size on that thing was definatly in spear territory and if it was crafted right could cause some massive damage but could azureth handle the weight of it?

"I know... but, since one handed lances are still one handed assault spears, it doesn't matter." Azureth said. He looked at the board, and decided to continue settling matters. "I suggest that we have some of our guild members open guild shops. When an item is sold from the shop, Tempest Lost earns a small commission. Maybe... 10%?"

Kitty sits down at the round table bringing up her menu and guild members list "So there is Kiru, Az, And Tom who are squad leaders and then Drat and myself who will be the council members, We also can if you want incorperate our 2nd in commands so the council doesn't seems so empty, But that is for the next discussion we need to figure out the rest of the Sphere first before anything else!." Kitty nodded to the others.