[HQ-OP-F4]Tempest Lost HQ(cheapo one)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph was still by the fire when they were talking about the new officers for the guild "I have no idea what they're talking about now" Crozeph said as he looks at them. Crozeph doesn't mind them talking about it but when he heard kitty say something about a council, Crozeph looked at her "that sounded like authority" he thought. Crozeph didn't like being ordered around unless he is given a satisfying reason and if this council that they'll make messes up on giving authority "I'll be the worst nightmare that they'll have" he thought. Crozeph then looked at Azureth's new equipment "wow, that spear looks dangerous" he said. Kitty began saying something about a sphere and saw Tom raise his hand.

I however stood up and approached. the table. "If i may id like to make a suggestion, id like draterion to be in charge of the intelligence division he is more than capable of finding out bosses and weaknesses and i volunteer for the stategic division. My strength lies in thinking straight and reacting under pressure and i believe i have what it takes to be a tactition" i said to everyone waiting for the votes

Draterion kept himself silently behind the door the whole time, listening to each individual member.

"I don't truly like the idea of a could council," Draterion said, " But we could have a head of finances and head of strategy," he said once more then leaned onto a wall. "I mean, with that could coil idea, not to offend Kitty, the members would think it more of a strong government when i put on our guild page little government."

"Let's not do that, and for head of finances and strategy... Head of finances should be a regular member if you ask me!" Draterion smiled as he looked at Crozeph and the other new member that he had forgot his name and how to pronounce it, hell just call him "Kitty's Boyfriend!"

I shook my head at drats suggestion "i think we need a larger circle than that but not as large as what kitty said we need someone who can plan out the battle strategy, someone who can keep a level head in said battle keep everyone organized. We need a finance person and we need someone to go out and gather any info we need" i said to him

Crozeph had to say something, he was quiet all the time while they plan on officers "I'd like to volunteer on the info it it's still open" he said "I usually roam the floors searching for materials and finding out landmarks..." he scratched his head "...and besides I always get lost so if I find my way back in the HQ I might bring a few useful info with me" he said. Crozeph had thought of it as a good idea but he wonders what they'll say about it.

"If it goes through i have no problems with you being incharge of gathering info but we should see what the others say" i told him i looked at drat and could tell he wasn't liking my idea one bit ... i wondered to myself what the point of having a. debate on how we should run if people were just going to argue. With that i left HQ to go for a walk ill let the rest decide how things get run I'm not getting involved i have my sqaud to look over and that's enough for me i just hope who ever organizates the boss fights knows how to handle the teams the moment things go south. Besides i was a solo player at heart but i joined to guild to help out others. I don't care how things are run i just want to get us all out of here. That's my ultimate goal not debating how we are going to do it. I just want to get it done.

Kitty stood at the window of the guild base in a white robe with red trimming with a collar that went up to her chin, It was midnight, she couldn't sleep. Kitty had received news from one of her spies about the demise of Tom, She looked at the snowy mountains that surrounded the area "I will have to call a meeting.." She looked very depressed yet had a smile on her face, she was happy that Tom had moved on from this hell world that was SAO. So with swipe towards the ground her Menu came up and she chose the messaging tab and typed in a message "To all of the Tempest Lost member, One of our own has fallen, I am calling a meeting about this please come so we can discuss the matters of this situation at hand, The Templar Knights general, Kitty." She clicked the send message button to all of the Tempest Lost members and then closed her menu and continued to look out the window.

"A message from KItty-Chan." Arekkusu said as he quickly opened it. He then widened his eyes and quickly ran towards the HQ. He knew who it was, and he felt worse for being part of the reason why it happened. The blood lost on that day was still in his mind, but he left Tom alone, leaving his problems to himself.

"I'm here!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "What happened?"

Sousuke sat himself in Toms old seat by the fire and let himself go tears running down his face and he spoke to them through sobs. "Im here to join the guild of my late brother and i am also here to honour his death with his friends in the hopes of making some myself" he said scratching the cross shaped scar on his cheek. It was the only thing that set them apart and was certainly a defining feature. He continued to cry by the fire lost in his dispair and added one final phrase with great effort. "And i want to become strong ... and return the favour for what was done. I will save my money and place a bounty on that boys head." He finished clenching his fists

Kitty turned back around and watched the snow covered mountains and the moon was over head, She smiled "of course you will be accepted here." Kitty snapped around, Her White cloak which had her Templar Symbol on the left side of the chest and she walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "I want you to know he went with honor." Kitty smiled at the boy, Her hair seemingly got redder with the fire that was behind her which was burning in the fireplace.

Sousuke slowly got a hold of himself and let the girl comfort him. It was strange how his brother died because he saved someone's life. It was strange he was here and even stranger that sousuke didnt want to kill the boy who placed the bounty on his brothers head instead i was eventually going to do what he thought would be the best way to get back at him. "One day i will have the money to place a bounty on that boys head and that boy will suffer a pain worse than death." He said to the others

Crozeph was surprised to see someone like him "ahh my eyes play tricks on me again" he said. The guys was a new member of Tom's squad which is now under his and this guy joined him, even looking close like Tom. "A twin..." Crozeph had to stay quiet and sat by the fire again. 

Sousuke thought about what the girl said parhaps she was right if followed the boys example he was no better but then he had a thought "I'm not going to kill the boy I'm going to take his throne as most powerful player oh and as for your second. question we are 20 years old" he said to her finally grinning for the first time since tomoyas death.

Sousuke got up and stood by the window the girl was standing by a few moments ago and learned against the wall. ''I'm not a killer those days ... are behind me.'' he said shaking and trying to contain his anger. Punched the wall in frustration and began to cry again. He knew if he wanted to he could kill the boy with ease after all before SAO it was his job to defend his country and yet in here he was powerless to do anything to save his own brother. He repeatedly punched the wall losing all control of himself. When he was exhausted he leaned against the wall with his back and slid to the floor in despair. ''Here i'm powerless if I was out there ... he'd already be dead but I wont kill this boy I will take his place and look down upon him and make him remember what he did to us all he will crumble apart.''

Kitty went over to the man that was on the floor and got on her knees and looked him in the eyes "If you lose yourself now than you will lose your life for doing something idiotic, You should know this." Kitty out a hand on his shoulder "If you go out there and kill him and if you die Toms death would have been worthless and his legacy wouldn't continue on inside of the one he loved the most....You." Kitty smiled at the man trying to cheer him up.