[OP-F1]What to do With These Very Odd Potions!??!

Draterion eyed the potions very carefully.

<<Potion of hair color changer>>(forgot official name)

Changes player hair color for one day.

<<Potion of Frog Face>>

Changes players skin color green for a day.

Draterion liked the frog face one better, but them together he could pretend to be a green zombie monster in front of his guild! What to do, what to do, what to do, what to do, he couldn't decide. Draterion had spent only 100 col on it, but it would be good to save them.

I saw drat standing around looking at some potions. Heh reminds me of a time i was doing that my self i smirked to myself. ''He man drink it it will be fun trust me ive drank a weird potion like that before it was hilarious.'' i said to him besides if he turned green i probable would end up laughing my self to death a green drat? seemed to funny to be true

Draterion did not drink the potion. But what if it's just wasting and later I find something else to do with it? Draterion picked up the potion, but he held it to tightly! The potion bursted into shards as his skin color began to turn green with little blue specks outlying him. He was like a frog! He stuck his tongue out. It wasn't any longer. OK, good. "Look at me Tom, I'm a frog!"

[OOC: shouldn't have used it!]

He crushed the potion in his hands by mistake and his face and everything else turned green. I couldn't contain myself when he looked at me with the stupidest expression id ever seen him make and when he said look im a frog well, that set the ball rolling. I collapsed in a fit of laughter trying to contain myself after about a minute or two i could speak enough to get a sentence out but i was still snickering as i said it. ''Man you should of seen your face it was hilarious.'' i said still laughing ''Look in the mirror'' i told him and handed him one

Once again I found myself on floor one, bored. I raised my arms above myself and stretched. A yawn escaped my mouth. In the middle of lowering my arms I almost fell over laughing because of the sight. I blinked a few times but still saw a green man. I took a closer look and recognized him, but I didn't remember his name. Also, Tom was with him. I sauntered up to them and pointed at his face in circular motion. What's going on here? It looks like you got a virus or something. I kept myself from laughing into from of them which resulted of my face turning red all over weirdly. 

Crozeph was already done with his usual roaming-around-finding-trouble routine in the first floor when he heard something shatter. He looked around to see a player turning green "looks like someone touched the wrong options in the menu" he said. Crozeph walked closer only to realize it was Drat along with Tom and Kiru turning red "hey, is this some kind of color contest?" he said. Crozeph looked at Kiru and Drat "I'm betting on Drat's color, seems unique" Crozeph said in a normal manner. 

Crozeph joined the fray and the way he seemed to just act like it was normal just added to the comical situation. I burst into laughter again rolling around on the floor Kiru had shown up and was turning red and draterion had turned green this was histerical. And to top it all off Crozeph was completely indifferent to it all. I could speak for laughing and i swear i could feel my rips breaking from the laughter

Crozeph got surprised when Tom started to roll laughing to his heart's content "what's with him?" he asked Kiru. Crozeph then tried to figure something out "don't tell me this is one of those pranks again" he said. Crozeph has been getting himself in trouble whether it was big one or not and this seems to add to those moments that he never expected "you can run in the grass Drat and still I won't notice you" he told his guild leader.

I stopped laughing eventually and stood up next to crozeph still grinning like an idiot. "Drat bought a potion and drank it randomly and turned green. He then shouted that he was a frog." I told crozeph "that's why i was laughing" still grinning i looked around at kiru and drat. Kiru was just staring at drat and drat was running around in a circle shouting about being a frog and what. not

Ymir looked at the strange scene. He wondered what these people were doing. Why was a green man running around in circles...? "Hi! I'm Ymir! What's going on here...?" He asked. It felt strange to him, randomly approaching a scene that seemed interesting. In the real world, he would be too nervous to interfere. All three people looked powerful, or more powerful than him, at least.

He's...He's...I simply could not hold it in. Suddenly after the scene got semi- calmed down  doubled over laughing. I wasn't laughing because he said he was a frog, it's just he was an idiot! After about a minute or so of laughing at how stupid one person could be I ceased from my laughter. I noticed another player and smirked, "greeting" him. Oh my, it seems I have lost my composure. I'm no name, level thirty five. Do I scare you yet? I made a monster face and raised my hands in a claw like formation. 

Draterion so regretted using the potion at this time. Draterion ran away from the others and out into the floor 1 wilds. He eyed a easy boar with only two HP and ran up to it, screaming, I'm gonna kill you! Surprisingly, the boar actually ran away. Draterion turned to see what the people watching him had gone. They were almost all his guild, and one a newbie. "Hey Ymir!" Draterion got a little upset as to not seeing Azreth for a while.

"Where could Azureth be?"

Ymir stood back. Even though it was blatantly obvious that the woman was messing with him, he was slightly surprised. "Uh..." Ymir looked to the left at the frog man. He ran toward a boar, randomly attacking it. It ran away. "I didn't know they had races in sword art online..." Ymir remarked. He was trying to be funny, but probably wasn't. He walked outside to the frog.

Crozeph moved back as soon as Kiru made a scary joke on the new person "you scare me also Kiru!" he said. Having strong players were heart pounding for Crozeph, they were at the top of the food chain in his eyes while he's trying to make it up, they're already getting higher. Crozeph sighed as he saw Drat run into the wild "really? why do people like messing with potions right now" Crozeph looked at the new person "your name is?" he asked calmly with a faint smile.

"Hey no name!" Arekkusu called from above. An annoying pacifier to the pranks on the newer players. Key was a person he knew how to mess with and in the best ways. Now he decided to address her by "No name" since, why not. Classified, Key, No name, just about anything other than her actual name.

"Crozeph my man!" Arekkusu called out. "How are you doing? You seem to be growing and I'm actually hearing of your name nowadays. You took my advice well, awesome job."

Arekkusu then walked down to the newer player. He noticed that Key had a retarded looking face, was that supposed to scare anyone? Slenderman has more facial expression than that. Arekkusu thought.

"Don't mind her." Arekkusu said to the newer player. "She seem all aggressive and stuff, but inside she is much softer than a marshmallow."

Crozeph scratched his head as Arekkusu talks to him "I hope my name doesn't involve trouble in it" he said laughing nervously. The boy didn't replied to his questions yet, Crozeph started to yawn since he never slept at inns but on top of trees tying himself on branches so he won't fall off. It was a stupid idea but he's saving col right now so he had to cut off a little on the budget. "Kiru is softer than a marshmallow?" he said "better look for that soft spot of hers" he said. 

You won't find a soft spot in me. There is only one person who has ever gotten close to at least that. I scoffed and had no intentions of revealing this person's identity. If I did then it might put some ideas in their heads.

I scowled and flicked Arek upside the head. Marshmallow?! Do you not recall what happened on floor nine? Your lucky we're in a town right now, things could get ugly if were were outside the safe zone you know? Actually, would you like to start something right now? We could do a match right now. I asked in all seriousness. I didn't want a total loss match, I wanted a half health one where you "couldn't die."